Foree Animal Clinic, PLLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

Veterinarians

Foree Animal Clinic, PLLC has been providing quality care for your pets for the past 30 years. We are an exclusively small animal hospital and an AAHA member. We have 1 veterinarian, 1 practice manager, and 2 veterinarian assistants....

06/29/2015

06/04/2015

09/16/2013

The staff here is extremely caring and knowledgeable. If I ever have a question, they answer it without making me feel insignificant. I will recommend them to anyone in the area.

Description of Work
Provided annual wellness and vaccines. He also trimmed my dogs toenails at no extra cost.

08/22/2013

The staff here is always very kind and caring. We always get right in on our scheduled time, and they time the visists so you do not encounter other pets in the waiting room in case there would be a problem with an aggressive animal. Always willing to check any concerns I have big or small, I never feel like I am being rushed due to the appointment taking longer than expected. They explain everyth...

Description of Work
My dog was due for his yearly shots, plus I picked up his worming and flea meds for 6 months. Dr. Foree also trimmed his nails and checked on a few health concerns we were having with our dog.

03/02/2012

To find a general veterinarian of such caliber was amazing. I would visit them again.

Description of Work
Dr. Foree of Foree Animal Clinic is my veterinarian. I was there for my dog's complete examination, blood work, dog shots and general wellness.

Veterinarians.