Harlan Automotive

Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators

Harlan Automotive is a full service maintenance and repair facility. Whether you’re due for an oil change, alignment, or need a second opinion about a repair, come to Harlan Automotive and find out why we’ve been Murray’s go-to shop for all things auto repair and maintenance for over 20 years. We offer shuttle service for you and/or your vehicle. We also offer financing for qualified individuals....

SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi

11/28/2017

Took 2 weeks an 789 dollars one my horn which was working fine when I took it in now has a short or a bad connection to something causing it to go off erratically.

Description of Work
A new steering column strap installed

10/24/2016

I was able to set up my appointment online which was very convenient for me, and I quickly received a confirmation e-mail. When I arrived I was presented with a cute little computer to fill out a little more information, and then I sat in the comfortable lounge area while they worked on Katie. They finished sooner than I expected them to, and I was then presented with a complete listing of everyth...

Description of Work
I needed full transmission service done for my newly purchased 2002 Chrysler 300M with 229,000 miles on her whom I christened Katie.

Category auto repair,transmission repair

02/02/2016

They fixed it under the quote given me by a dealership and they did a fantastic job. Very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They fixed my air conditioner.

10/12/2015

en brake lineI was visiting Murray Ky from Texas. I had a brake line break on my truck, i called Harlan Automotive to get an estimate and that evening i dropped off the truck at his shop. He had my truck fixed before noon and the price of the repair was less than the estimate he had giving me. I was completely satisfied and on my way back to Texas

Description of Work
Replace broken brake line

05/14/2014

The experience has always been good. Every time I went over there, it was good service, and I have never had a problem. He is honest, and he will tell you the truth about what's wrong. He won't do work that is not needed.

Description of Work
I use Harlan Automotive.

Category auto repair

Oil Change. Wheel Alignment. Maintenance. Transmission Repair. Emission Repair. Windshield - Repair & Replacement. Battery- Diagnostics & Replacement. Starters & Alternators. Brake Repair. A/C Repair. Engine & Cooling System. Shocks & Struts. Timing Belts. Tire Sales.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available