Comfort Air Heating and Cooling Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2010

Heating and Air Conditioning contractor KY license HM00862. Residential and commercial HVAC service, repair, and installation. Sheet metal fabrication shop to custom make our duct systems. Commercial refrigeration repairs and installations. Indoor air quality products. Geothermal repair and installation. Committed to quality work and customer satisfaction....

Fayette Heating & Air

Fayette Heating & Air was founded in 1971 with one man, one truck and $500. From the start, Al Melrose was committed to providing quality equipment with integrity and outstanding customer service. As a second generation family-owned business, those same values lead our company today. Fayette Heating & Air has been recognized nationally, regionally and locally for both business practices and its community efforts.

Engineered Heating and Air

Engineered Heating and Air has won the Angie's List Super Service Award 8 years in a row! We take a technical approach to solve air conditioning and heating issues. With a licensed professional engineer as the owner, each home or commercial office building gets a scientific load calculation to ensure the correct size, fit, and application. Based on our client's goals, the most efficient air conditioning and heating combination is selected to accommodate both budget and performance desired.

08/24/2017

the installation was performed in a timely manner and a second visit to make a few modifications was very timely.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC

08/04/2017

I started calling around to get some quotes and these people were the nicest and came immediately, that day actually. They ordered it right away. Within a few days I had the whole thing. They had two fellows work from 9:30 to 9:30 at night. They didn't leave until it was done. They have a good finance department.

Description of Work
Installed new heating and cooling system.

09/19/2016

I phoned on a Saturday, wanted to know if I needed someone right then, I told them lets wait till Monday. Monday Morning they had someone arrive after they called in they were on the way. Technician arrived introduced himself, started reviewing the equipment, ask a few questions and in minutes had determined the issue. I would say if I had not bothered the technician, talking to him :) he would have finished sooner! Anyway the Tech found the running capacitor was bad (Train equipment) and replaced the bad part. started the unit up, let it start cooling and determined my refrigerant level was good, and that the airflow and cooling at the vents was proper. Great customer service !! If I had 10 thumbs I would give them 10 thumbs up!

Description of Work
Diagnosed the issue. Replaced the worn part. checked to make sure all parts were functioning properly checked cooling. made sure we were happy. Professional, Polite, Pleasant, quality work!

01/08/2016

12/03/2015

12/03/2015

12/01/2015

They are good and their work is outstanding. Their price is reasonable and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They repaired something.

04/14/2015

This Co went above and beyond what anyone would expect. They didn't clean up after they worked, they cleaned up while they worked! Most honest and legitimate contractor I've ever worked with and would definitely use again as well as suggest them to anyone needing HVAC work done.

Description of Work
Total HVAC install in private home.

10/21/2013

They were very professional in the service.

Description of Work
Service the furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

11/19/2012

Through our insurance, Comfort was called to repair an AC unit that continued to freeze up. It took several different trips to diagnose the problem. It was acting ok while they were here, but would freeze up after they left. I took a picture with my cell phone to show them how it was freezing and that picture enabled them to find the problem and fix it. Everyone I spoke with was extremely courteous and knowledgeable. The repair men were very professional and friendly. I would recommend them again in a heart beat!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential air conditioners, heat pumps, gas furnaces, geothermal, programmable thermostats, humidifiers, air cleaners, sheet metal fabrication, ventilators and zoning products installation, repair, maintenance & replacement.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available