ADVANTAGE CUSTOM CABINETS INC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2010

Advantage Custom Cabinets is a company that currently has seven highly skilled employees. Deposit is required and payment in full upon completion. Financing options may be available in the future....

11/06/2015

Drew up plans then computerized printout for me to Check out details and change if needed. Always willing to listen to my ideas and give helpful Suggestions. Installation went well. Very nice man to work with. Accommodating with customers.

Description of Work
Complete new kitchen cabinets with island constructed and installed. At a later date built 2 large entertainment pieces Also a large computer desk and stero cabinet, furniture grade with beautiful cherry Finish.

11/04/2015

Everything went great. I believe this company could build/design almost anything! Was more than pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Custom built an entertainment center for me. solid oak construction. Just beautiful!!

10/27/2015

Wonderful!! I absolutely love the mantel. It has beautiful corbels and rope carvings. I am very pleased with the color, which I asked them to match to some existing pieces. They did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Built a custom fireplace mantel.

Category custom cabinets

Advantage Custom Cabinets also specializes in bookcases, mantels, entertainment centers, window seats, vanities, linen closets and islands. We customer design and build to fit your needs. We only use plywoods and solid wood construction. No particle board or MDF.

ask for details