WEBER HEATING & AC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2006

Sales, Service, & installation Heating & Air Conditioning...

KY Building Science Specialist LLC

KY Building Science Specialist LLC

Kentucky Building Science Specialist aims at giving our customers in Louisville, KY and surrounding areas the best HVAC experience paired with quality service. From installing new HVAC systems to maintenance calls to regular servicing and everything in between, Kentucky Building Science Specialist is dedicated to providing the ultimate in residential and commercial performance. 10% off for seniors, veterans, and first responders (not to be combined with any other offers)

Offers by KY Building Science Specialist LLC on Angi

01/09/2019

They have been excellent. Joe and his staff are very professional and they are reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been hiring them for 10 years. they installed two HVAC systems and put in ultraviolet lighting as well.

10/27/2017

I called Weber's number for an appointment and Joe called me the same day to schedule a time. The technician was prompt, very professional, and efficient in his work and summary of my furnace condition. A terrific job all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace tune up.

08/23/2017

Actually, I don’t think they’ve charged us for it yet, because they are ordering something. They are really good, we use them all the time for several years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was something to do with our electronic filter. We were having trouble with the filter and they came out and worked on it.

11/22/2015

I had told the technician that I had just had some remodeling so I was sure there was drywall dust in my furnace. I had changed the filter and it was coated. All he did was tell me that the burners were firing properly and wipe out in front of the burners(which I had already done). For a charge of $85, I feel the blower and firing cases should have been taken out and cleaned. I was not pleased wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service my furnace for winter

06/10/2014

Joe had done service work for us in the past so when it came time to build a new house he automatically had the job. The work is top notch and done in a timely manner. I would not use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hvac in new construction.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING, DESIGN, SALES, SERVICE AND INSTALLATION, RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL