TruGreen Lawn Care - 947

Founded 1870 • With Angi since June 2007

3.8

CUSTOM LAWN CARE

Here at Custom Lawn Care, we specialize in landscape design and install, hardscapes (paver patios, retaining walls, natural sidewalks, etc) and LED lighting. We do full maintenance for residential and commercial, which includes mowing, fertilization, mulching, and pruning. Our work is guaranteed and we strive for customer satisfaction.

Offers by CUSTOM LAWN CARE on Angi
Action Pest Control Inc

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: actionpest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control Inc on Angi
Tino's Tree Service

Locally owned and operated, Tino's specializes in tree removal services. We also offer trimming, stump grinding and much more! Be assured your property is safe as we carry 2 million dollars of insurance coverage! Give us a call today!

Offers by Tino's Tree Service  on Angi

09/15/2018

Here is a copy of my termination letter of their services: Dear Trugreen, Please cancel all of my Truegreen Services, Lawn and Insect. I recently submitted a complaint for substandard Lawn service on your internet site and also left a phone message at the local branch for *********, General Manager, asking if he could take a look at my lawn and discuss with him the condition. I didn’t receive any ...

Description of Work
Lawn Weed Control, seeding, fertilize

06/03/2017

It was just fine. I would tell others that, number one, the drivers who come out here, knock on the door and let you know they're here, and of course they always leave a little message of what they did, leave the paper, and if we're not here, they put on their note, sorry we missed you, we're here. Tru Green will call you a few days before and let you know exactly what day they're going to be here...

Description of Work
They spray my lawn. Lawn fertilization, weed control.

07/25/2016

Scotts Lawn Service is unreliable... We had Scotts Lawn Service provide basic lawn fertilization and weed control for 6-7 months within the past year. The service tech visited regularly and left a bill on the door but our lawn showed no visible signs of improvement. After about 6-7 months as a customer, we contacted Scotts to complain about the condition of our lawn but no one returned our call. W...

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and weed control

09/12/2015

I called the local phone # but it was answered by an out of state call center. Requested that someone come out & give a quote for thatching & over seeding. Was given a verbal quote. Said I wanted someone to come out and look at my yard because of unique topography. Phone rep was irritated but said he would have someone contact me about coming to my house. Never received a phone call.

Description of Work
Requested a quote for a lawn aeration and over seeding.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

03/23/2015

It was good. They come during the day and we are not here. They come out once a month and they usually call us a day or two in advance to let us know because we have dogs so we have to lock the dogs up. We've been using them for about a year.

Description of Work
We've used Scotts LawnService. They just sprayed, put the fertilizer down, weed killer.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Lawn, fertilization, broad leaf weed control, crabgrass & annual weed prevention, insect, grub control, tree, shrub care & pest control.

Mowing, mulching, pruning, irrigation & sod installation.