TOM PARR HOME SERVICE

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2006

Tom Parr Handyman Service has been in business since 2002 Specializing in small home repairs and "honey Do" lists....

Bluegrass Sunrooms

Bluegrass Sunrooms is a family-owned and operated company. We are proud to be Louisville’s only Distributor of quality TEMO products. We offer Sunrooms, Decks, Patio Covers, Screened Porches, Pergolas, Roofing, Windows and more. Using our Exclusive Interactive 3D Design system, we will make your Ultimate Backyard dreams come true! Give us a call today and schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable Bluegrass Sunrooms associates. Outdoor happiness and relaxation is only a phone call way. Bluegrass Sunrooms...Where the Sun Shines Bright!

Offers by Bluegrass Sunrooms on Angi
Lopez Painting

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your interior and exterior painting needs, along with other services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Papa's Painting & Construction

We are a family run and operated business with 20+ years of experience. We home improvements from Interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, dry wall install and repair, deck staining and repair. Carpenter work, fencing, fence staining to full on remodels. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and creating a relationship for life. We want to help you long term with all of your home needs.

12/10/2018

Cristine W S.

I've used Tom for many years and he is the best! He is courteous, attentive to detail, prompt, thorough, and honest. He is very busy, but worth the wait!

Description of Work
Miscellaneous services, faucet replacement, painting, wood repair, light fixtures, etc.

12/10/2018

Cristine W S.

I've known and used Tom's services for years. He is organized, detailed, skilled, resourceful, prompt, dependable, all the great traits one can ask for. He is totally worth the wait and the price!

Description of Work
Miscellaneous repairs and services including fixture replacement, closet shelving, drywall patching, caulking & painting, wood rot repair, etc.

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters,doors

08/16/2018

Brandi J.

Tom is wonderful and was super friendly. He was quick and clean.

Description of Work
Bathroom vent fan

07/14/2016

Richard M.

He knew how to do the job had all his tools he needed and went right to work!

Description of Work
Installed a dusk to dawn lite over my garage!

03/30/2016

gerry H.

03/19/2015

Patty A.

Description of Work
He did painting this time and other things. I have used him for 8 years. He is dependable, honest, reasonable-a great guy!

10/01/2014

john H.

Tom showed up on time and did exactly what he had described. Both jobs were completed to my satisfaction and he cleaned everything up afterward. The cost was actually below his estimate. Although these were two relatively small jobs I wouldn't hesitate in using him on a bigger project.

Description of Work
Tom did a couple of small jobs for me. We communicated via e-mail prior to the job since I needed to include photos to help show what I needed done (mainly a job on my roof around a capped chimney). He described what he intended to do in the repairs, the materials he would use and the estimated cost.

03/27/2014

Carolyn G.

Tom is very professional, giving estimates as best he can. He explains each step and asks us for whatever he needs. He goes over the work with us letting us know how it is going. As for cleaning up, I wish my maid service was as good! Tom will be our "go-to" guy for any work we want done around the house.

Description of Work
Tom built a closet for us at the end of our bedroom.

08/03/2011

Juanita M.

He is very good. He is busy, but I am happy with his services.

Description of Work
He is my handyman. He has hung a chandelier, fixed broken doors, painted several rooms, and much more. Any time something breaks I call him.

06/23/2006

Stacey M.

HE PERFORMED THE SERVICE THAT I NEEDED, NOTHING MORE THAN WHAT WAS ASKED FOR. HE DID ONLY THE WORK THAT I WANTED DONE. HE ALWAYS DOES GREAT QUALITY WORK AND THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS REHIRE HIM.

Description of Work
HE POWER WASHED AND SEALED MY DECK. I CAN ONLY REMEMBER THAT SERVICE WAS $35.00 PER HOUR.

Category deck cleaning

TOM PARR HOME SERVICE

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2006

7607 CHARRON RD

Louisville, KY 40220

Specializing in small home repairs and "honey Do" lists.