Technicare Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1993 • With Angi since February 2008

2621 BLANKENBAKER ROAD

Louisville, KY 40299

We use nontoxic solutions to safely and effectively clean your carpet and treat pet urine stains & odors to keep your pets and family healthy. If you have a pet, you need our pet safe carpet cleaning process. We also donate more to the local animal adoption center each time you schedule carpet cleaning. We have pets of our own so we know how important it is to take care of pet stain & odor issues safely & effectively. We have a customized treatment for just about every pet stain and odor problem you can think of. We can deal with dander, odor, oily spots, urine and situations that require a more advanced approach. But don’t worry, there are plenty of pet stains that come out with our standard steam cleaning process! For stains that are a little more stubborn we can use our Basic Pet Treatment process by pretreating the area with urine stain remover which helps neutralize and remove yellowing, then we thoroughly steam clean the area. After thoroughly cleaning the area we apply an enzyme that treats the fibers and neutralizes odors. If stains and odors are caused by frequent pet urination in the same spot, we can step up to our Advanced Pet Treatment process. We treat the carpet fibers and the padding by pretreating the area with urine stain remover. We then saturate the padding with an oxygen powered solution to break down stains and odors. After waiting 30 minutes for the enzymes to work their magic, we extract the stain with high-powered extraction. Sounds scary but it’s not bad for your carpet or your pets! Once extraction is complete we thoroughly clean the area again with a process that is designed to cancel out odors, leaving a light, pleasant fragrance. If our Advanced Pet Treatment is not enough we can get more aggressive and go a step further by disengaging the carpet, replacing the padding and sealing the subfloor. We will do everything we can to get your carpet back in great shape....

04/26/2022

Stephen K.

We contracted Technicare for pressure washing, gutter cleaning, deck staining and sealing. Pressure washing and gutter cleaning service was acceptable. Deck stain and seal application was uneven and sloppy. When confronted with the problems, the franchise owner made excuses, blaming the product selection, color. The only solution he offered was to wait 2 years and re-stain, or cover with a solid color sealant. Neither option is acceptable. The product he offered was the standard brand, Behr Premium Semi- Transparent deck seal/stain available at Home Depot. When asked to move one of the workers’ vans so that my disabled son could access his vehicle, the manager was sarcastic and rude. I will never do business with this company again nor could I recommend their people or services to anyone.

Description of Work
Pressure washing, gutter cleaning, deck sealing.stain application

Category blind cleaning, gutter cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

12/13/2020

Frank M.

Technicare employees were polite and enthusiastic and performed the work professionally and efficiently

Description of Work
Cleaning of three area rugs and two wing chairs

08/07/2019

Leda G.

Fast, professional, and friendly people. Answered all questions and kept us up to date on what they were doing. A pleasure to work with. They were even very careful not to damage corners/edges of wall with their corrugated "vacuum" tubing.

Description of Work
Cleaning air ducts

Category air duct cleaning

07/17/2018

Claudia H.

They are wonderful and I’ve used them for years. I will recommend and continue to use them.

Description of Work
Carpet and Window Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, window cleaning

06/05/2018

Joshua S.

They were prompt and did a good job.

Description of Work
Carpet and couch cleaning

05/10/2018

Elinore J.

This was the second time I used this service. The lead: Monica was very professional and this crew did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Tile and grout cleaning after drywall repair (dust over ALL tiled floors)

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

01/22/2018

Kendra M.

Extremely please with the service and the results !

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets which included several pets stains

12/18/2017

Christopher M.

The carpets were cleaned, the staff was punctual and professional, and they were provided great services. I would recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned Bedroom Carpets

12/17/2017

Stefanie D.

Spent over $600 only to have tiles look almost as dirty as they did before they came out. I pointed this out to tech and she said it would be better in 24 hours but it wasn’t. I completed the survey the owner sent me and no one reached out to me. A lot of money for no real improvement.

Description of Work
Clean and seal tile grout

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

12/14/2017

Jeanne W.

It went very well. The technicians were prompt and courteous and answered all my questions. They did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned and deodorized

12/06/2017

Sharon M.

It went great Plan on having them back again

Description of Work
Two rooms of carpet cleaned and one hallway

11/21/2017

Daniel B.

All staff I interacted with are professionals. Sent an email day before the service and called me first thing in the morning to say they were on their way. Arrived dressed in uniforms and early! Did a walk-through with me of the areas to be cleaned and noted very dirty areas (coffee spills, pet paths, etc.) Worked quickly and efficiently. Very pleased with the outcome and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

10/16/2017

Richard A.

I called them to schedule after the purchase; they said they'd get right back to me and I never heard from them again :(

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

09/27/2017

Christine W.

Fantastic! My carpets look and smell great. Everyone I worked with at Technicare was professional and very helpful. I will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
I had carpets cleaned in two bedrooms and a stairway. I have an older cat and there were accidents that I needed help with.

09/17/2017

bradley K.

Quote: They showed up on time for the appointment we set. They provided a detailed estimate and explained all the service options for the items we were interested in. Service: They showed up on time for the appointment and the work was done in a professional manner by the technicians. Quality: We were very pleased with the carpet and window cleaning finsihed product by the technicians. We had some concerns about the blinds after they were cleaned. We contacted the owner Shawn, and he promptly called us upon receipt of the email and made an appointment to come to the house and check things out. He showed up on time and went above and beyond my expectations to address our concerns. He personally took care of the issues and when he left our blinds were in better mechanical shape than before they were cleaned. Overall: This is a family owned business and they are top notch folks. I would highly recommend their services and the quality of their work. Shawn went out of his way to ensure we were totally satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Carpet Ceaning, Window cleaning and Blind cleaning

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, replacement windows

08/12/2017

Geri F.

Everything went great! Very professional and careful. No additional charge because the coupon was for four rooms (how did I read it as two?) and I had only two.

Description of Work
I needed carpet cleaned in 2 bedrooms and stairs. I also needed an 8 X 10 area rug cleaned. I purchased a coupon for the carpet and thought the rug would be an additional charge because it was added on and is wool.

06/28/2017

Bud W.

All work went well. Quick, efficient.

Description of Work
Cleaned rugs and couch. Couch had pet odors.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

06/16/2017

Deborah S.

Great. They all just sparkle when they finished

Description of Work
Window and skylight cleaning

Category window cleaning, skylights

06/13/2017

Richard E.

Great. They always do a great job and are prompt and professional and nice.

Description of Work
Cleaning carpet in a couple of hallways and a set of stairs.

06/02/2017

Molly R.

I bought one of their specials on Angie's List. I was immediately contacted by Technicare to schedule the appointment. I received several reminder emails with the last introducing the technician that was coming to my house. They arrived promptly, were incredibly personable and knowledgeable, and provided a really good service. I would unequivocally recommend Technicare, and they will be my go-to in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

05/22/2017

Lisa R.

Windows were good but window sills were just ok. Carpet cleaning was ok butas did not get up dog hair. The people who provided the services were very professional and pleasant.

Description of Work
Window cleaning and carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, window cleaning

05/18/2017

Marilyn D.

Great- all jobs were performed very well Very satisfied very professional

Description of Work
carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, window washing, upholstery cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, window cleaning, air duct cleaning

04/13/2017

Robin K.

Great, carpets were past due for cleaning and Zach was able to get them looking really nice again. Will definitely call Technicare again!!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

04/12/2017

Brook G.

Stains removed and carpet clean. Job well done and a good price.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, decks, window cleaning, pressure washing

04/10/2017

Sandra A.

The men were very nice and completed the promptly and effectively.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Maeser Master Services

Since 1975 Maeser has provided Louisville area families and businesses with plumbing services, heating and air conditioning, plus bathroom remodeling, improving indoor air quality and more. Visit our Bath Design Studio to get started on your bathroom remodeling project. Additional DBA - Marvin Maeser Plumbing. Award Winning. See website for additional service areas at www.maeser.com.

Papa's Painting & Construction

We are a family run and operated business with 20+ years of experience. We home improvements from Interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, dry wall install and repair, deck staining and repair. Carpenter work, fencing, fence staining to full on remodels. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and creating a relationship for life. We want to help you long term with all of your home needs.

More and More Contracting Services LLC

Check, PayPal

Carpet Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Power Washing, Deck Refinishing, Air Duct Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Water Restoration and more.