Storm Guard

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2015

Storm Guard Restoration of East Louisville is a general contractor firm performing services in the Louisville Metro area and surrounding counties. We employ a courteous staff of 6-8 individuals trained to perform at a high level with insurance companies and the policies they enforce while addressing the homeowners concerns during the claims process. In most cases, contract work is payed for by your insurance company with the homeowner only responsible for the deductible and any upgrades. In the event insurance is not a payment option, Storm Guard Restoration offers competitive quotes to the homeowner with the option of financing any job. We offer free upgrades for all veterans!...

Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus

Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly in your budget as it does in your home. - Our responsive, local remodeling teams work with your busy schedule to complete most projects in three days or less! - With impeccable clean-up at the end of every day, your stylish new bathroom and beautiful, energy-efficient windows will be the only evidence Improveit was ever there. - Every bathroom and window we install comes with a full, transferrable lifetime warranty, we will be there – any time you need us. At Improveit, our worry-free, five-star remodeling experience has inspired countless customers to work with us for project after project. We can’t wait to show you, like them, what it’s like to improve your home with confidence.

12/20/2018

Chris at Storm Guard was very knowledgeable and willing to work with my schedule. The work was done in a timely fashion, the cleanup was thorough, and my new roof and gutters look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

CATEGORY roofing

We appreciate you allowing us to help with your insurance claim and being able to get you a new roof and gutters. They look great! Happy Holidays to you!

07/24/2018

Great experience with this company. They made the insurance process easier to get through. Did a great job on our roof, knocking the majority of it out in a single day!! Cleaned up so well I can’t even tell they were here, other than the beautiful roof of course! I’ll be bringing them more business as I continue home improvements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your trust in our company. Insurance can be tricky and it is very helpful to have a company knowledgeable in this area in order to optimize your returns. Thanks again!

02/20/2018

Very happy with the work that was done with my roof and my garage. Storm Guard representatives with very kind, courteous and responsive throughout the entire process. Finally a roofing business that actually wants to make sure you are completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and some repair in garage area

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks for visiting us at the Home Show. Glad we could get your project completed quickly and within budget. Hope to see again in the future!

03/09/2017

The professionalism of Storm Guard personnel made the process very easy for us. Every person from Storm Guard involved in this process from the inspector to the laborers to the billing person performed their role with excellence. Rare these days. They worked with us and our insurance company, restored our home and cleaned up afterwards. I highly recommend Storm Guard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We requested a roof inspection as we expected some hail damage. We ended up with extensive damage and needing an entire new roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you very much for your business. We look forward to helping out in any way we can in the future!

02/20/2017

Advertisement was for minor roof repair and inspection. When scheduled, requested they patch a small hole in corner of roof from squirrel, this was the main reason I purchased the special. After inspection was complete, tech called and said they did not do the minor repair but I had storm damage and wanted to sell me new roof and put on my homeowners insurance. Subsequent roofers that have come ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advertisement was for minor roof repair and inspection. When scheduled, requested they patch a small hole in corner of roof from squirrel. After inspection was complete, tech called and said they did not do the minor repair but I had storm damage and wanted to sell me new roof and put on my homeowners insurance. Subsequent roofers that have come out said I do not have actual storm damage. Overall disappointed.

CATEGORY roofing

I'm sorry Mr. [Member Name Removed] you feel this way. We explained to you that we do minor roof repairs such as nail pops, sealing shingles, caulking and some debris removal as it states in the deal you purchased through Angie's List. We did a thorough inspection of the roof, as well as, informed you of the damage we found that could be repaired either through a retail quote or insurance claim ex...

Storm Guard Restoration is a trusted name in the insurance restoration industry. For over a decade, Storm Guard has specialized in exterior insurance restoration for roofing, siding, windows, gutters, and emergency tarping services. Providing excellent customer service is a top priority as we assist the homeowner in the tedious insurance process of restoring their property back to its pre-loss condition. Let us go to bat for you in helping you get what you are entitled.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available