Sparta Mortgage LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2016

11037 Radleigh Ln

Louisville, KY 40291

2016 & 2017 Super Service Award winner. Lending since 2003 I offer experience, knowledge and straight talk. I am approaching 800 successful transactions. I am an independent mortgage broker which allows me to give you the best rate at the lowest cost guaranteed without any compromise in service. I offer purchase and refinance mortgage lending. I am your sole contact from start to finish. Closings average 2-4 weeks. I can work with lower credit scores with the right compensating factors but my average client has good or excellent credit. Licensed in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky &* South Carolina. NMLS 1857586 & 51796. I am accessible 7 days a week by phone, email and text (5028191739). Reach me also at nathan@spartamortgage.com...

01/14/2021

J B.

I am happy with the service I received from Sparta Mortgage LLC! It was great to work with Nathan because he is very knowledgeable and experienced. I appreciated his professionalism and found that the mortgage products he presented were competitive.

Description of Work
Finding a Mortgage

Thank you!

04/17/2019

Terrence V.

Nathan was very helpful from the very start. He gave me the answers I needed to start the process and was positive and knowledgeable. Nathan gave me options and explained them professionally in terms I could understand. He coached me and gave me confidence in the process. When I needed a push Nathan got me going, When the mortgage came through, like he said it would, Nathan was there to guide me through the closing and to tend to last minute details. I had doubts and Nathan push them away. In the end I bought a great home and rental property. I could not have done it without Nathan Delpapa! If you need a mortgage you need Nathan Delpapa and nathan@mortgagewithnathan.com

Description of Work
Nathan Delpapa got me a mortgage for my house

Category mortgage broker

Thank you very much. It was great working with you!

01/19/2019

ANTONIO D.

Working with Nathan was the best decision i made when it came down to me applying for a mortgage he was always there for questions and was only just a phone call away i'd recommend Nathan to anyone buying a home or looking to refinance.

Description of Work
Home Mortage

Category mortgage broker

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and helping you achieve your goals.

11/01/2018

Jennifer L.

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Nathan. He eased the entire process of buying our dream home. Nathan is an excellent communicator and delivers on his promises of all the dates during the process. He also has a wonderful personality and we really enjoyed working with him. I would recommend him to any family or friend member. Thank you, Nathan, for the amazing service!!

Description of Work
New Mortgage

Category mortgage broker

Thank you so much. It's easy when I have great people like yourself to work with. I hope we get to work together again.

08/10/2018

Karen M.

My experiences with Nathan were outstanding. He was very thorough in explaining the process of getting a mortgage to me. His response time to my questions and getting documents was highly effective in making the process quick and smooth. He was patient as I looked at different properties and worked with me until I found the right place. This guys is great, his business skills are unmatched, and he is very knowledgeable about what he does. I would certainly recommend him to anyone, especially if it's your first time.

Description of Work
Nathan was my loan officer.

Category mortgage broker

Your kind words are so much appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you and very happy your are now a homeowner.

05/30/2018

Lynn H.

Awesome Experience!! We had been told No in the past, our real estate agent put us in contact with Nathan. We call him the dream maker! He was able to work with our specific situation and get us the loan we needed for our Dream House! He was professional, straight forward, great to work with and definitely got the job done. We would recommend his services to anyone looking for a Mortgage Loan! Thank you Nathan for the great services you provide, we reached our goal because of you!!

Description of Work
Mortgage Loan

Category mortgage broker

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] & Jon. I am so happy for you. It was a pleasure working with you.

09/19/2017

Bryan H.

Smooth as butter. I was very pleased with his work and efforts.

Description of Work
Helped me find a great price on a mortgage.

Category mortgage broker

Much appreciated. It was [Member Information Removed] very smooth transaction for sure.

09/07/2017

Peggy T.

Nathan provided me onbthe spot assistance with my home purchase. He always answered all my questions promptly and knew about the particular lender issues and requirements.

Description of Work
Mortgage application and management through home purchase.

Category mortgage broker

Thank you. I am glad we were able to get everything worked out and you can be close to your mother at her age.

08/31/2017

Michael T.

Nathan was very professional, he answered all questions we had, explained the whole process step by step, and was readily available at all times. We will definitely use Nathan in the future!

Description of Work
Nathan was our Mortgage Broker to secure our financing for upcoming home purchase.

Category mortgage broker

Thank you. It was great working you and [Member Name Removed].

08/03/2017

Johanna E.

Excellent experience from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Nathan helped me to obtain a mortgage in Virginia. The entire process was extremely well coordinated. Nathan found the perfect mortgage for my situation. He was always available to answer questions and to explain next steps. He made what is typically a stressful process very easy. I strongly recommend Nathan.

Category mortgage broker

Thank you so much. I enjoyed working with you.

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi
    Mortgage Companies
    Banking/Credit Unions
    1857586 and 51796
    Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky & South Carolina
    NMLS
    12/31/2021

Purchase, Refinance and Home Equity Mortgage Lending In Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky & South Carolina