We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Reynolds Overhead Doors LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2012

P.O. Box 23567

Louisville, KY 40223

Committed to Excellence: Every Customer . . . Every Call . . . Every Visit Our goal is complete customer satisfaction. Services are available 7 days a week, including evenings to accommodate our customer's schedule. We are fully insured with over 25 years experience in the garage door industry. Additional phones - (502) 491-0045, (502) 243-4207, (502) 964-0335....

04/02/2020

Charles C.

It went great. The technician called to say be there in 20 minutes and he arrived in 10. Began work right away. Explained what the problem was and possible causes. He was very friendly and responded to my questions in a professional manner. There were no breaks or delays do he completely the task in a timely manner. The repair was exactly what I was quoted. I was well please. Definitely use in the future.

Description of Work
Spring Replacement

Category garage doors

Thank you for submitting a review - we appreciate you're taking the time and we appreciate your business very much!!

02/25/2020

Brian R.

We needed a broken torsion spring replaced. Bob came out on time, replaced the spring and the rollers (we had 18+ year old steel rollers). Price was lower than two other companies I looked into, and they did not try to upsell me on anything. Extremely happy and I will definitely use them next time.

Description of Work
Replace torsion spring and rollers

Category garage doors

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your business very much!!

10/01/2018

Roger W.

the work was done properly.I'm please with it.

Description of Work
replace double torsion spring

Category garage doors, doors

Thank you for taking the time to post a review - we appreciate your business!

07/05/2018

Richard C.

Bradon from this company is very nice and professional to deal with. He called me 30 min. before he arrived and called me again to tell me that he cannot arrived as expected because of the traffic. He installed the opener and explained everything for me. He all clean everything out of my garage. In addition to installing the opener, he fix the spring problem on the door when he found it. He also installed a garage door locker for me for free. Thank you so much, Bradon for your excellent service.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken garage door opener

Category garage doors

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to hear how pleased you are with your service!!

03/24/2018

Mildred B.

Very efficient, professional, and good value. The spring broke and we could barely lift it manually. Called the company late in the day and they were there the next morning. I would use again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Our spring broke on our garage door.

Category garage doors

Thank you for choosing our services. We appreciate your business and your feedback!

01/26/2018

Laura H.

Excellent customer service! The receptionist was very polite and helpful -she was able to schedule my repair the day that I called. Bobby, who had installed the door for me seven years ago came out to do this repair. He was right on time, worked very efficiently and did a great job! I really appreciate the Reynolds company’s emphasis on customer service and highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
A torsion spring on my garage door was broken. I had previously had Reynolds install a new garage door seven years ago, so called them since I knew they were good.

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. We sincerely appreciate your business and are happy we were able to assist you with your garage door needs!

11/13/2017

Bart B.

Very well. Great quality product, fair price, and very professional installation and service. A few days later I realized I needed an exterior handle on the non-powered door. He came back promptly and installed one free of charge. Nice.

Description of Work
Installed two new garage doors; one powered. Removed old doors and took away.

Category garage doors

Thank you for the kind review - we appreciate it very much!

06/04/2017

Matthew C.

They came out the next day between jobs to put a temporary brace on so I could use my garage door. After a week or two, I had a brand new garage door. They were very courteous, efficient, and did great work. I highly recommend this company! Nothing but great things to say.

Description of Work
My garage door panel cracked and I was unable to raise or lower my garage door.

Category garage doors

Thank you for choosing our company and for the positive feedback - we appreciate your business!

05/27/2017

George G.

Bobby our installer did an excellent job. The new garage door and opener operates using a belt drive which is much more quieter than the chain ones. The LiftMaster opener has a battery backup and motion sensors. We love the keyless entry and the wi-fi option. After the installation they cleaned up everything and the garage was spotless. I highly recommend Reynolds Overhead Door.

Description of Work
Reynolds installed a new garage door and opener.

Category garage doors

Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure working with you both!!

05/22/2017

Terry W.

They showed up when they said they would and did excellent work

Description of Work
They installed a Lifestyle garage screen door.

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We greatly appreciate your business and it was a true pleasure working with you!

04/27/2017

Rick C.

Excellent. Bob Reynolds has the knowledge, expertise to accomplish my special request of increasing the lift height of one door so that I could use my car lift without interference from the door. Garage door and lift installation went very well. Very professional company. Excellent communications. On-time for appointments. Excellent installation and clean-up after the work. Highly recommend Reynolds Overhead Door, LLC

Description of Work
Modified rails on one garage door so that door raised very close to ceiling to allow for use of car lift. Installed two new garage doors and door lifts.

Category garage doors

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Always a pleasure working with you!!

04/04/2017

Vancena S.

All went well. Arrived on time, services performed professionally and timely.

Description of Work
installation of garage door opener.

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. If there is something more we could have done to earn an "A" rating, please let us know. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact us so we can do what is necessary to ensure that you are. Our goal is complete satisfaction for all of our customers! Thank you for your business!

02/04/2017

sven V.

I called Reynolds and they had somebody come to my house same day to look at the existing garage door and give a quote for a new one. I had two quotes from other big companies, and Reynolds beat the "apples to apples" quote by quite a bit (this was for a new garage door, opener and installation). The day of installation the installer (same individual who gave me the quote) called in advance and arrived about 9:30 AM. By 1 PM he was done. The new door looks great and is working perfectly. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace 20 year old garage door and opener

Category garage doors

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and it was a real pleasure working with you!!

01/25/2017

Harry R.

The highly knowledgeable technician quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it. We would not hesitate to call Reynolds for any other issues or a new door.

Description of Work
Garage door opener was not functioning properly.

Category garage doors

Thank you for the kind review - it was a pleasure working with you!

09/20/2016

Rick C.

Outstanding! Wonderful experience from the first call to request an evaluation and a quote (to Elizabeth), to final completion of the work. Great personal treatment by Bob (owner), great installation by a true professional that really knows his stuff. A real pleasure.

Description of Work
Installed 2 new garage door openers and modified a 3rd bay door to allow for use of a car lift.

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review - we enjoyed working with you!

09/08/2016

Claude O.

Reynolds did a great job on replacing my heavy old wood garage door with a new door and Liftmaster opener with an outside keypad. They were very professional, timely, and delivered as promised. The price was inline with other quotes I received. The new door works and looks great!

Description of Work
Garage Door and Opener Replacement

07/26/2016

Nina W.

Bob did a great job. Bob is highly skilled, very knowledgable, helpful and a nice guy. He completed my job very fast. He did a professional job and cleaned up afterwards. He even gave me pointers about programming the new unit and provided advice about keeping my door in good working order. This company is also very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Reynolds removed an old garage door opener and replaced it with a new one I had purchased.

05/11/2016

James K.

Reynolds was very thorough, very professional and competitive with their prices. I knew the moment of first review and estimate that they were the company for my garage door replacement. They came on time, on budget and did a superb job. I Highly recommend Reynolds Overhead door. J. Kuhn-Simpsonville

Description of Work
Replaced garage doors/openers and took away old garage doors/openers

05/05/2016

joyce A.

Our service man did a excellent job. Very knowable and answered our questions. Thanks to inside help also, Elizabeth.

Description of Work
Repaired Overhead Door.

Category garage doors

Thank you for the kind review - it was a pleasure working with you!

09/08/2015

Sharon C.

I called in the morning and a repairman was sent the same afternoon with schedule time of 1PM -3PM. He called ahead to tell me he was on his way and arrived promptly at about 145PM. I gave a brief description of my issue which was that my garage door would close and then re-open on its' own. I would sometimes have to try to close it 5 or 6 times. At other times, it would close on the first attempt and remain closed. As soon as I told him what the problem was, he knew immediately how to fix it. He made adjustments to my opener and even showed me how to adjust it myself if this should re-occur. He explained everything to me and was very courteous and friendly. He charged me much less than I expected. I am very pleased with this company! It was a pleasure to meet Bobby and I would recommend this company to anyone who needs service on their garage doors!

Description of Work
He made adjustments to my garage door opener.

Category garage doors

Thank you for the excellent review - we appreciate your business very much!!

07/06/2015

Jan M.

The appointment was made for within a few days and the service provider showed up on time and immediately knew what the problem was with the door. He fixed it within minutes and then continued to adjust the entire system, and replaced the old metal rollers with quieter nylon ones. He advised me on what was wrong and what was right with the system. It now works beautifully! It is quiet and smooth.

Description of Work
I purchased a garage door tune up which included new rollers and lubrication and inspection. My door was old and noisy and rickety and not working properly at the time. It keep re-opening as if there was an obstacle.

Category garage doors

Thank you for the kind review - we appreciate your business!

06/17/2015

jeffrey T.

Very well. On time and very courteous. Very knowledgeable about his work.

Description of Work
They replaced the rollers and checked out the door, springs and the opener for problems. Gave me advice on what I needed to have done, and what I didn't need. Gentleman was very nice and I will have Reynolds back if I have any problems in the future.

Category garage doors

Thank you for the kind review - we appreciate your business!!

05/12/2015

Jenny M.

Since he was unable to find the seals for the garage doors, and he gave me $30 credit from the original price. He called me later in the week to update the search for universal seals for the door. He did recommend to someday replace the motor from analog to digital system. Stated, I can wait until it breaks before buying a new one. Stated that my garage doors are fine and do not need replacement. The seals are used to keep critters from entering the garage. I liked his style of service, to only fix what is required to be fix. He was NOT a pressure seller for his company. He educated me about garage doors and motors, so I can be well-informed when the time comes to replace them.

Description of Work
He checked the motor, lifting mechanism and garage door. He tried to find the fitting for the garage door seal, but unable to find universal seal for my old garage doors.

Category garage doors

Thank you for the kind review - it was a pleasure doing business with you!

03/18/2015

Abie C.

Super snowy day and no one else would come out to fix broken garage door. Raynolds came next day after calling them and took care of the problem. Good customer service as well.

Description of Work
Excellent word and quick response to requests.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your review - we appreciate your business!

02/28/2015

Mary Lynn G.

The big deal turned out fine. They came within two weeks after I called them. The outcome was fine and I had no problems since. He did a very nice job and he was knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They fixed the door because the sensors weren't working.

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and the ratings - we appreciate it very much!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

SALES, SERVICE & INSTALLATION OF GARAGE DOORS AND GARAGE DOOR OPENERS. New Installations and Repair services for overhead and coiling garage doors & openers including Broken Springs & Cables, General Maintenance, Gear Changes, etc. GARAGE DOOR SCREENS

Gates