RAM Roofing & Remodeling LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2017

4965 US-42

Louisville, KY 40222

Here at Ram Roofing & Remodeling, our company is based on the belief that our customers are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service possible. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Please give us a call today!...

roofing (23)gutter repair (3)siding companies (1)masonry (1)

04/10/2021

Issac at RAM Roofing is a top notch roofer / inspector and his team are among the best in the area. I have waited until bad weather hit the house to write this review so that I can say with certainty that the roof installed is everything I wanted. Do it right the first time. If you are keeping your house (like I am) and don't want to have to re-roof and/or repair your roof multiple times then thes...

Description of Work
New Roof replacement.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

01/02/2021

Professional, reliable and trustworthy company. Would call this company again for roofing and other service's. Eddie McCellon was extremely professional knowledge, and our family would highly recommend him and Ram Roofing & Remodeling, LLC for roofing and other projects.

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

09/06/2020

I made an appointment with Eddie McCellon for an inspection and estimate, believing the roof would have to be replaced. Not only was he prompt, but was early after calling to insure he could come early. During the inspection, he took multiple photographs of the issues he found so he could be specific when he showed me. He could have easily convinced me that I needed a new roof, but he was very hon...

Description of Work
Roof repair that had been done before (by someone else) and leaked again.

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

08/23/2020

He was very helpful and professional in diagnosing our roofing issue and walked me through the process of fixing the issue. He alerted me to other issues and helped me to save money explaining what services would be necessary or how I could go about fixing certain small issues on my own. Very sweet and honest guy. 10/10 would use again.

Description of Work
Leak in garage

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

08/21/2020

Gutter replacement went well. Had to wait a couple months for the weather to break before masonry work could be done. Finally the rains stopped and work was completed. Very satisfied with their work, professional, prompt, cleanup, job was done very well!

Description of Work
Initially, some guttering was replaced. Then after reviewing we needed brickwork redone on vertical exterior wall.

Category gutter repair,masonry,roofing

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

11/27/2019

I quoted a few companies and went with Ram Roofing. They were mid-range in price, but top-notch in quality and service. Isaac explained everything to me and was always prompt, professional, and easy to get in contact with. We scheduled the work and his team completed the project in one day. The roof looks great, they cleaned up completely and I have no complaints.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/23/2019

06/03/2019

Awesome! These guys rock. They installed my roof 2 weeks ahead of schedule. They were on time and worked tirelessly to complete in one day. Their work ethic is amazing.

Description of Work
New Roof installation

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

03/20/2019

RAM Roofing returned my call just from seeing the missed number (I hadn't even left a VM), and Isaac came out the next morning, so already they were miles ahead of the other companies I called. Isaac spent 30 min in the attic and diagnosed it as a problem with the a/c unit, not the roof. He didn't even charge for the time he spent working in the confined area. If I need any roof or remodeling work...

Description of Work
Diagnosis of water leaking through ceiling

Work Completed On 03/19/2019

01/16/2019

Issac and Ram Roofing were great across the board and I would highly recommend to anyone who needs roofing, siding, or gutter work on their house.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

10/14/2018

Ellecellent-repairs of pop ups according to specifications and quality roofing sealent used.Did not pressure about a new roof as most contractors do.Price was very responsible for the height and pitch of the roof.Would definitely use again and recommend to neighbors.

Description of Work
Inspection of roof and pop ups repaired.

Work Completed On 10/03/2018