ProClaim Roofing and Home Repair

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2014

10629 Henning Way Suite 10A

Louisville, KY 40241

​ProClaim Roofing and Home Repair in Louisville, KY offers expert roof replacement, roof repair, gutter guards, window replacement, decks, siding, and more. Insurance claims are our specialty.​ ProClaim Roofing and Home Repair is unique in the roofing and construction industry. ProClaim never uses subcontractors. Instead, we draw from a network of local, A rated Better Business Bureau companies that have specific expertise in their chosen trades. Do you need your house painted? We're going to have a professional painter do the job. Do you need a deck built? We'll have a professional carpenter build it and, of course, if you need a new roof, we have expert roofers for your project. This is our core principle that ensures that your project will be handled by a master tradesman, uniquely qualified to handle your project, and who will accept nothing short of perfection....

10/26/2018

Christopher O.

My original roof was recently damaged due to wind. The damage resulted in having to file an insurance claim which was completely new to me. I contacted ProClaim Roofing and the representatives were very professional. They visited my house, assessed the damages, informed me of the insurance process and did not ask for any money up-front. (As a matter of fact, they did not ask for any money until after the work was completed, and satisfaction of the work was confirmed first!) ProClaim Roofing came to my home to assist with the repair process before the insurance company had even contacted me to schedule an adjuster to visit. They even secured protection on the roof to prevent any further damage until repairs were able to be made. The day that the insurance adjuster made their visit, the ProClaim Roofing team was on-site early and accompanied the insurance adjuster during visit to help evaluate the roof damages. The professional staff helped to familiarize the insurance adjuster with the repairs necessary. After the insurance claim quotation was made, the team was also able to identify additional items that were neglected in the original insurance quotation for the repairs. They contacted the insurance adjuster, and were able to successfully prevent future out-of-pocket costs, and immediately let me know of the changes. The day before the work began, an employee called me to verify that the proper preparations were made to start work the next day. The day of the work, the ProClaim team arrived promptly at 8:00am and began work immediately. During the process, I was updated by the site foreman of the repairs necessary. When they finished all of their work, the team thoroughly cleaned the site before leaving! I am convinced that my yard looked cleaner when they left than it did when they arrived! I am extremely satisfied with the work performed! The team is very professional, and customer conscious. My new roof looks stunning, and the team at ProClaim really went above and beyond, working with the insurance company to help make the process as seamless as possible! I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a professional, customer conscious experience!

Description of Work
Roof repair after wind damage.

09/20/2018

Austin P.

Great. On time, personable, helpful. It was a small job but he was happy to come and his charge was surprisingly low.

Description of Work
Seal a leaking skylight

Thanks for putting your trust in us and taking the time to write us a review.

08/31/2018

TYLER B.

I had a tree fall onto my house during a storm damaging my roof, gutters and an interior wall. I am a firm believer in basing my decision for this kind of work off reviews and recommendations. I was recommended Proclaim by my realtor and found that they have outstanding reviews. Rick and his team met and exceeded all my expectations. They are extremely thorough and do not cut any corners. I will no doubt be a customer of theirs for any future needs and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
ROOFING, GUTTERS, PAINTING

Category gutter repair,roofing

10/24/2017

Lee G.

Arrived several minutes early. Fixed a nail pop, took a bunch of pics of all the roof features, and helped me make a plan for a gutter issue - didn't charge me a dime for coming out.

Description of Work
Had what ended up being a plumbing problem, but Proclaim came right out and checked the roof over.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

10/28/2016

Jean B.

The guys are great to work with; very responsive and quality conscious.

Description of Work
New roof, guttering, and window wrapping.

Thank you!

09/21/2016

Joe S.

Went well from start to finish. I have a new driveway and they place the dumpster on wood for protection. After several bids, the contractor gave a clear, reasonable quote, and the finished price was accurate to the penny. The new roof looks great and the workers did a super job of cleaning up afterwards. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
New roofing for my home.

Thanks for putting your trust in us.

01/29/2015

Sarah H.

The roof turned out great. The roofing company was punctual and courteous and cleaned up after they were finished.

Description of Work
Rick did a great job communicating between me, the insurance adjuster and the roofing company. He was very helpful

01/28/2015

Candace D.

AMAZING RESULTS with almost NO effort on our part! We were a bit skeptical at first thinking nothing can be this easy, especially when it comes to dealing with insurance companies. But right from the beginning, ProClaim put us at ease and we realized, YES it can be this easy! We definitely wouldn't have known the first thing about what to do without their help. They were very professional, polite and did everything they said they would. Our work was completed for the amount of the insurance claim and they didn't require any payments from us until the job was done. We would recommend using ProClaim to anyone and have told our friends not to use anyone else.

Description of Work
Pro Claim handled everything for us, from beginning to end no muss no fuss! They helped us file our claim with our insurance company, met with the insurance adjuster for roof inspection and monitored the whole process.

12/31/2014

Michael S.

Our roof began leaking after a hailstorm in our neighborhood. I called Proclaim to come out and check my roof. They found the leak and quickly covered it up with canvas. Rick Katz with Proclaim said he noticed storm damage and said I should call my insurance agent. The agent came out and assessed the damage to replace the entire roof. Proclaim provided excellent service in getting our new roof installed. The installers were very professional with attention to detail. The roof is beautiful and we are very happy with it. I would absolutely call Proclaim if you have any roofing needs.

Description of Work
Installed new roof

11/06/2014

Donald S.

Rick made the process of having my roof replaced after hail damage so easy. He met with the adjuster initially at my residence and also met with him again when the adjuster required a second look. When the adjuster seemed hesitant, he took it upon himself to contact the adjuster and answer his questions time and time again. Rick was also very helpful guiding me through the process and giving me clear and honest potential outcomes in regard to dealing with my insurance company. Proclaim Roofing was punctual and provided a top quality roof with no damage to my property. If fact many of my neighbors used him and also sang his praises. It is so nice to see a fellow citizen take pride in his work.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, gutters, and window screens.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Renewal Gutters

Renewal Gutters is a full service gutter and gutter protection company dedicated to offering the best products, service and warranties in the industry. We repair existing gutters, install new seamless gutters and offer the highest rated gutter protection with Arrow Gutter Guards. We protect your gutters and your home and keep you off of a ladder!

K-Guard of Louisville

Born from the inventive mind of Gary Knudson of Knudson Manufacturing in Broomfield, Colorado, the K-Guard® concept was established in 1996 and first manufactured in 1997. Knudson’s experience with designing gutter machines began when his career did—working for his father out of their garage in May of 1965. In 1970, Gary took the helm at Knudson Manufacturing and has processed and received over 100 patents since. One of the most innovative of those designs is the fully engineered two-piece leaf free K-Guard® system, featuring a fully supported gutter and hood, a hidden patented hanger system, with improved aesthetics and additional strength as compared to similar systems on the market. K-Guard® received patent and signed its first licensee in 1998 and has been providing unprecedented home drainage systems ever since.

AIC Roofing & Construction, Inc.

AIC Roofing & Construction, Inc was started in Lexington in 2003. AIC is a residential and commercial roofing company that specializes in roofs, siding, and gutters. AIC is a locally owned company that takes pride in our work and has grown our business by providing quality work at an affordable price. We take time to meet with each customer personally and explain the problems found on the home, what is causing them, and the options available to fix the issues. Over the years our workmanship has been recognized by leading material manufacturers and trade associations. AIC is a GAF Master Elite Contractor, as well as an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, among others listed on our home page. Join the thousands of people in the Lexington area that have trusted AIC with their roof related problems, give AIC Roofing a chance to earn your business TODAY!

ProClaim Roofing and Home Repair can handle your home repair needs for the following: The Roof (includes shingles, vents, chimney covers, pipe jacks, satellite dishes and more) Skylights Gutters and Downspouts Painting Siding Fascia Windows Screens Awnings Doors Garage Doors Lighting Decking Fencing Drywall