Paradigm Concrete Design

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2011

14115 Hickory Hills Trl

Louisville, KY 40299

Paradigm Concrete Design is family owned and operate servicing Louisville Ky, . And surrounding areas established by Chad Parrott with more than 26 years of experience in commercial and residential concrete work. Our goal is to provide our customers with prompt service, functional concrete design

01/06/2022

Mark M.

Excellent! No lies, no games, everything that was discussed was done to satisfaction. The work area was cleaned up after job was done, crews were professional and respectful of my property, I have used them twice now and have been extremely happy both times. The price was not the cheapest or the most expensive, I felt it was fair. Phone calls were always returned which is important to me, and the quality of work met my high expectations.

Description of Work
Front and rear driveways

12/13/2021

Tyler W.

The final result exceeded expectations. Chad and his team built exactly what we asked for and transformed our backyard.

Description of Work
Concrete Patio

Category concrete repair, patios

12/06/2021

Jim R.

They did an excellent job. They were responsive to our requests throughout the process and open to last minute changes. Good to work with - fair, transparent, courteous and cared about delivering a quality product, all at a fair price.

Description of Work
Replace our large driveway with circular drive.

Category concrete driveways, patios

04/02/2021

Lucy C.

From the time I got the bid to the time they wrapped it up I was extremely impressed with the work Paradigm did for us. Everyone worked so hard and relentlessly regardless of the weather which had been so inclement at times. Rico is extremely talented when designing our driveway. His suggestions were welcomed and it turned out beautifully. This crew is in high demand and had some wait time to get to us but is was well worth the wait. We are very pleased with the results of our patio and driveway replacement.

Description of Work
water drainage correction/ driveway/patio replaced and widened

Category concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways, patios

02/02/2021

Dr Leslie R.

Very professional company and we are impressed with the finished product! Chad is great to work with and he follows through on commitments! His crew was competent and extremely pleasant to work with. We highly recommend Paradigm!!

Description of Work
Driveway replacement

01/22/2021

Jennifer S.

We were very happy with the work. They were professional, on time, neat, and very thorough.

Description of Work
New driveway

09/10/2020

Cathleen J.

Chad and his crew are extremely professional and knowledgeable. His supervisor, Ever, was wonderful to work with. They addressed any concerns I might have had immediately. The work they produced is beautiful and will hopefully stand up to the test of time. Highly recommend Paradigm Concrete.

Description of Work
Demolition of 2 driveways, installation of 2 new aggregate concrete driveways. Installation of a 15 x 15 ft. Flagstone stamped concrete patio.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, hardscaping, stamped concrete, patios

09/06/2020

Regina D.

Pad was poured, stamped and finished beautifully. Cleaned up area. Project was delayed by rain by several weeks but once started were prompt in completion.

Description of Work
Concrete pad construction

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

09/02/2020

Tom M.

Went very well. Had an issue with the steep slope of the drive. Chad, Rico and crew managed to regrade an idea into a reality. All worked extremely hard, were professional and friendly. Final product is great to look at, and more functional then ever. Price was very reasonable. I would certainly recommend this company to do any concrete work.

Description of Work
Dig out, regrade and pour a cement pad, driveway and sIdewalk

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, pavers, gravel

08/18/2020

Lisa P.

Paradigm did an awesome job! The price was fair, the staff worked really hard and the work looks great. We live in a historic area and they were meticulous about working around our over 100 year old trees and putting in a historic mix driveway so that it looks consistent with the period of our house. I highly recommend Paradigm!

Description of Work
tore out existing driveway, put in new driveway with drainage

08/18/2020

Gary G.

DID not go ....too long of lead time 5 months

Description of Work
side walk/ patio/ porch

Category concrete repair, decks, patios

06/22/2020

Chris W.

These guys are awesome. We had a 24’x11’ deck removed and a 24’x21’ stamped concrete patio placed where the old deck was. These guys showed up everyday, on time, and did exactly what they said there were going to do. We had tons of questions and they walked us through every concern we had. The patio looks great and we couldn’t be happier. I would use them again, and I tell all of my friends and family about these guys.

Description of Work
Stamped Concrete Patio

Category concrete repair, decks, stamped concrete, patios

04/15/2020

Melissa G.

Chad and his crew were great to work with! The work they did was excellent and it looks beautiful. We had a terrible grade and drainage issue that they were able to correct. They also did retaining walls, steps and a sitting wall for us. I can’t say enough good things about the whole process including the clean up of the area after the work was done. They were wonderful and we love our new space!

Description of Work
New concrete driveway and patio area

01/28/2020

Chris W.

Paradigm Concrete was an excellent company to work with. My wife and I have a patio area enclosed by a brick wall. Half of the patio area was exposed aggregate and the other half was a wooden deck area. The deck area had to be torn out and we chose to replace it with exposed aggregate concrete. Chad (the owner) was professional and courteous throughout the bidding process and worked with us to get the job done in a timely manner. The crew that installed the new patio was also professional and courteous. It was a tough spot to pour. Because of the brick wall the only entryway into the area was through a narrow iron gate. Still, the crew did an excellent job and the end product looks great! Additionally, the crew was diligent about cleaning up and ensuring that any concrete splatters were addressed before they wrapped up the job. Great job and a company I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
I needed to pour a concrete patio in a space previously occupied by a wooden deck

Category concrete repair, patios

10/27/2019

James T.

Overall, almost everything went well. The job was done in less time than estimated and looks great. We're getting lots of compliments and inquiries from neighbors. All the company's employees are pleasant and great to work with. They answered all of our questions before, during and after the job. The cost was competitive, and well worth it. We would have liked to have been better informed about the delay between the estimated and actual start dates for the work, but we understand how difficult that is, given the nature of construction jobs. But that's being nitpicky. Compared to many similar companies I've dealt with, Paradigm is a dream outfit to work with.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of all our home's exterior concrete.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, stamped concrete, patios

10/08/2019

Justin B.

Paradigm Concrete Design exceeded my expectations in every way. I interviewed several contractors and Paradigm was the clear choice. Excellent communicate from start to finish and the work performed looks like something out you would see on TV.

Description of Work
Stamped concrete patio and retaining wall

Category concrete repair, fireplaces, stamped concrete, outdoor kitchens

10/08/2019

Anne Y.

I am 100% satisfied with the new driveway, walk and parking pad. All look great and at a fair price. Chad and his crew are professional and pleasant to work with....and definitely take pride in their work. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
New concrete driveway, parking pad and front walk

Category concrete repair

10/07/2019

Paul R.

finally responded and wanted me to do my own measuring with pictures. did that but have no response

Description of Work
repair driveway

Category concrete repair

06/12/2019

Kristen C.

Highly recommend this company! My husband and I had six sections of our driveway replaced then added an addition. Chad (the owner of the company) was easy to work with. His employees were prompt, respectful and masters at their skill. This company makes sure the job is done right from start to finish. They truly go above and beyond! We would definitely use them again for future jobs.

Description of Work
Replaced six sections of driveway that were cracked and added an addition.

09/02/2018

Sylvia V.

This company called me and set up an appt but never showed up or contacted me to reschedule.

Description of Work
I needed pavers to be placed on top of my cement patio.

Category hardscaping, patios

06/08/2018

michael O.

Having enjoyed my new concrete for a couple of months I can't imagine how it could have turned out better. Chad, Jesse, Rico, Santo and everyone involved did an outstanding job. They were exceptionally considerate and a pleasure to deal with. Thank goodness they knew a lot more about what I needed than I did. I quickly developed a high level of trust in their work and I was not disappointed.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced driveway, porch and sidewalks.

Category concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways

05/20/2018

ROBIN W.

Paradigm Concrete was awesome from the get-go! I first contacted them about a new driveway based on previous reviews I had read on Angie's List. Chad came to the house a few days later and looked over the old driveway, gave me some options and gave me a price. He then scheduled our job but said it was subject to any weather related delays. When it was time to put the driveway in, Chad notified me when they would be starting and true to their word they showed up on the designated day around 8:00 a.m.. The work was done with minimal damage to the yard (grass) and the end result is fabulous! The workers were very professional and great to work with. Jesse listened patiently to all my questions and had all the answers!! My neighbor was so pleased with my driveway that she also signed up for one! I would definitely recommend them to anyone and would definitely hire them again. Thanks so much, Chad. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Robin Whitesell Jeffersonville, In.

Description of Work
needed a new driveway to replace my old one that was stained and cracked

02/01/2018

Marilyn W.

I couldn't be happier with the way my driveway and walkway turned out. They did a beautiful job, exceeding all my expectations. I have worked with many subcontractors over the years, but only a handful that have shown the professionalism and pride in workmanship that paradigm concrete displays. I would hire them over any other concrete company in Louisville.

Description of Work
Broke up and removed old driveway and parking area. Poured new exposed aggregate driveway, as well as a new walkway with steps and area for trash cans.

12/02/2017

Lisa C.

Chad, Jesse and their team did an amazing job. I was very nervous because of the magnitude and price of this project, but it turned out fantastic! I got estimatesfrom several companies, but Chad has the idea to put in a retaining wall because of the slope of our front yard, and it looks and functions beautifully. No one else had that idea. These are designers. I am getting compliments from all my neighbors on how nice our Driveway looks. Plus, with our up and coming teenage drivers, we don’t have to park in the street anymore. Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
We had our existing driveway, steps, walkway ripped out and replaced with new aggregate. Also, we expanded our driveway by 10 feet, and paved a half circle through our front yard. Front yard has about 40 degree incline.

09/06/2017

Thomas K.

Purchased on Angie's List on March and Paradigm completed an estimate in April. This is apparently filler work for Paradigm and the scheduling process was for Paradigm to call you the day before asking if OK to come out the next day to do the work. That is hard to accommodate if you have a job, and it took until August before we found a date that worked. Work itself was well done, except that Paradigm damaged our sprinkler system and then thoughtfully pointed out the language in the contract that makes incidental damage the homeowner's responsibility.

Description of Work
Replaced 20" of my driveway.

CUSTOM LAWN CARE

Here at Custom Lawn Care, we specialize in landscape design and install, hardscapes (paver patios, retaining walls, natural sidewalks, etc) and LED lighting. We do full maintenance for residential and commercial, which includes mowing, fertilization, mulching, and pruning. Our work is guaranteed and we strive for customer satisfaction.

Offers Coupon

Green Louisville

Green Louisville provides design, installation services for all your landscaping and hardscaping needs. Services include landscape designs from our licensed landscape architect, cleanout, new installation, mulch, rock mulch, paver patios, retaining walls, landscape lighting, and much more. We are owner operated and provide you with the right expert needed for your project. Our owners have over 20+ years' experience in the industry and are more than prepared to handle any project you have, big or small.

2022 Super Service Award

Gaines Landscaping

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Venmo and AngiPay, in addition to cash, checks, and credit/ debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential & commercial driveway, patio, steps, basement, pool sidewalk, outdoor fireplace, backyard & patio design, water features, garage, walls, slabs, concrete, stone, brick, flagstone, tile porch & decks.

Ask for details.