OPC Services

Founded 1972 • With Angi since June 2006

Servicing Louisville, Lexington, Frankfort, Southern Indiana, & Indianapolis. Additional phone numbers - (317) 550-1540, (502) 969-9635, (859) 278-2591, (800) 964-PEST. Providing quality residential and commercial pest control since 1972. OPC has grown into one of the largest 100 pest control control companies in the U.S. Additional DBA - OPC Pest Control, Okolona Pest Control Inc....

Papa's Painting & Construction

We are a family run and operated business with 20+ years of experience. We home improvements from Interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, dry wall install and repair, deck staining and repair. Carpenter work, fencing, fence staining to full on remodels. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and creating a relationship for life. We want to help you long term with all of your home needs.

JS Painting Associates

JS Painting Associates is dedicated to serve Lexington KY and surrounding cities. No job to big or too small, references available upon request. JS Painting ASS. Free estimates for every one.

Briteway Painting

We provide professional, custom interior and exterior painting services at great prices with a Two Year Guarantee. We also offer a paint now pay later program with 12 months no interest financing. We are EPA certified for lead-based paint and we're fully insured. Printed, detailed estimates are provided so there are no gray areas. Do it the Right Way with Briteway!

Offers by Briteway Painting on Angi

12/12/2018

Linda C.

Awesome! As a matter of fact I wrote in the reviews on the services that were performed and I would use Terminix again. Please read the reviews. Thank you.

Description of Work
I need pest removal services.

06/16/2018

Willie S.

Will contact again when needed. Coustomer service representative was very professional

Description of Work
Communicated via phone call and email.

03/12/2018

Veronica R.

Very professional. Detailed. Friendly. Haven't seen a mouse since. Would highly recommend to friends.

Description of Work
Pest Control. Set traps for mice.

12/18/2017

James B.

The next morning I was awakened at 8:45 by someone banging on the door. By the time I got to the door an OPC technician was treating our house! I went out in my robe and pajamas and talked to the technician, who was professional and understanding. He said he had a work order but would "X it out". It is only due to the professionalism of the technician that I am not giving the company a D. There should never have been a work order issued when I was only looking for an estimate for services.

Description of Work
I called OPC around 5pm on 12/16/17 to get an estimate on pest control/termite services. The lady I spoke with would not talk about estimates for anything other than termites. I wanted a termite estimate but I also needed someone to look at why woodpeckers were damaging my garage, which is not connected to the house. She suggested I find someone to trap the woodpecker. I had already spoken to two other companies to schedule estimates and those representatives told me what I already suspected, that the birds were after something in the wood of the garage. It wasn't the bird that was the problem, it was likely some type of insect or larvae. I was uncomfortable with the level of knowledge of the OPC representative so I said that I was not getting a "good vibe" from the company. I politely ended the call and wished her a good weekend.

08/07/2017

Susan P.

The salesman advised they would show up at 7:30am to and spend all day until about 5pm to make sure our home was clear of pests. The exterminators got there at about 8:30 and only stayed until about 2:30pm. At the time I was happy they were finished early because the technician advised we caught it early and said not to worry. The job appeared fine at the time except for some damage to flooring in one bedroom. I was okay with that and with paying a rather large fee if it took care of the problem. I checked for pests for a while but quit when I didn't see any after 30 days. I was mainly checking two rooms where we initially spotted them. Those rooms still appear to be clear. The bugs are now in another room that had appeared okay. I have been extremely cautious of anyone or any items coming into my house so I am certain they didn't come in from outside the home. Within 4 months of the treatment, the bugs are way worse than before. I wouldn't recommend OPC. I was very concerned the warranty was only good for 30 or 60 days but that's all they would offer. I now see why. It appears there were hidden nests or eggs that didn't die off. I don't recall OPC pushing or even offering an extended warranty. Now they tell me we didn't take an extended service or warranty so there is nothing we can do.

Description of Work
We were alarmed to find we had bed bugs a few months ago. We took immediate action by hiring a professional. We decided on the heat treatment to avoid chemicals. Unfortunately, we realize now, OPC didn't take care of the problem.

06/26/2017

Sherry K.

I couldn't have been more pleased. An appointment was scheduled to get the free estimate and upon my approval of the estimate, they were able to get me scheduled quickly, because my job was a one-day job to be done indoors. They told me if there was rain, they could do my indoor job when an outdoor job had to be postponed due to rain. The workers were extremely professional and explained the work to be done before they began. I received updates during the day and they had me inspect the work before they left. I would definitely use OPC again for any of the services that they provide. They are very professional and they stand behind their work.

Description of Work
In the past, I have used OPC Services for termite treatment and pest management. This time, I contacted OPC's Remodeling Division to replace the subfloor in a bedroom where my dog had urinated repeatedly and ruined the subfloor.

Category contractors,pest control,woodworking

05/11/2017

Jessica W.

They send a post card ahead of their scheduled arrival, and they do a great job every quarter.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control.

05/09/2017

Ric H.

Excellent customer service! Wes serviced our home, we couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
We had our home sprayed and treated for insects. I am very pleased with the attention to detail and professionalism of this company. We have decided to have them come back quarterly. Wes was the gentlemen that serviced our home today. Couldn't have been more pleased! So kind and professional. Thank you!

02/27/2017

patricia L.

They drenched six ft ficus plant with Bedlam - effectively killing it. They broke bolts on the center support of the bed frame so that I had to replace that. They tore the corner guards off the box spring nullifying the warranty (after they said they wouldn't) and then broke two wood cross supports in the box spring meaning I would have to replace that out of pocket.

Description of Work
Bed bus - or at least that's what they treated for. The only thing they found on initial inspection was carpet beetles.

11/21/2015

Rhonda E.

They performed the usual and customary inspection prior to home purchase. No issues were discovered.

Description of Work
Wood Destroying insect inspection for home purchase. Also us on current residence for pest control. Great service.

Category pest control

Residential & Commercial: Pest control, exterminating, Termites, Bed Bugs, Mosquitoes, Moles, Specialty Services: Rodent Exclusion, Termite Damage Repair, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Attic Insulation with TAP Insulation, Bird and Bat Netting.

Wildlife or yard service for fleas