MCCOY WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2006

Cash or check only,senior and military discounts we give multi service discounts no job to small...

D.C. Brock Exterior Cleaning

D.C. Brock Exterior Cleaning

9x Super Service Award Winner! PRESSURE WASHING AND ON-SITE SCREEN REPAIR SPECIAL of 10% OFF FOR ANGI MEMBERS! We are Chris and Angie, the owners and operators of DC Brock Exterior Cleaning. We service the Louisville area and surrounding communities and will drive further if need be, gas surcharge may apply. Extended hours are offered for our customers to save them from missing work, usual summer times are 10AM to 8PM. We will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs. If your house has algae, mildew and dirt collecting on exterior surfaces our pressure/soft washing service can bring it back to it’s former glory. Dirty driveway, sidewalks and pool decks will look brand new again. I only use the most trusted, modern and safe techniques with high end equipment, no dangerous high pressure is used on siding. DC Brock saves you from having to transport your ripped, old and faded screens to your local hardware store and paying double the price. We come to your house, remove the screens, re-screen them with top quality screen and spline and put them back in the windows. Most windows screens do not exceed 32" in width however we carry extended sizes if needed. ‘Above and Beyond’ is our motto because you should get the best service that you pay for. We guarantee our services and always provide a walk through to make sure you're completely satisfied. See more pics on our website... dcbrockexteriorcleaning.com Best way to reach us is by text. 502-297-4356 Thank you! Chris and Angie

01/15/2019

Perfectly- cleared very clogged down spot and gutters

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter, diwnspot cleared

07/31/2017

excellent communication and follow-through. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

02/23/2016

Came out the day after I called (on the day I requested) and cleaned a problem area in my gutters. He checked the whole thing, and he was quick, professional, and courteous. The price was very good. We definitely recommend them!

07/28/2015

Have used for a few years Only concern is that it takes too long to get done. Combination of my waiting late to call, how busy they are, and weather.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Thank you ,we appreciate your business and your honesty. I'm very sorry that sometimes you have to wait longer than expected ,the weather in Louisville is ever changing.

03/30/2010

They were slow to come out and give an estimate. The weather was bad, but it took almost 2 weeks for the estimate. Once we booked them, they showed up on the next day with good weather. They did a good job with the gutters. They were all cleaned well and they didn't leave a mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cleaned all the gutters on our 3 story house and the detached garage.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

CLEAN WINDOWS INSIDE & OUT ON RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES AS WELL AS GUTTER CLEANING AND PRESSURE WASH OUTSIDE OF GUTTERS AND SIDING. TRIM TREE LIMBS.

Satisfaction guarantee