LREI Property Management LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2017

LREI Property Management is a Louisville based property management company that operates out of Homepage Realty in Saint Matthews Kentucky. We are experienced, technologically advanced, and process driven....

Improveit! Home Remodeling

Improveit! Home Remodeling

Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly in your budget as it does in your home. - Our responsive, local remodeling teams work with your busy schedule to complete most projects in three days or less! - With impeccable clean-up at the end of every day, your stylish new bathroom and beautiful, energy-efficient windows will be the only evidence Improveit was ever there. - Every bathroom and window we install comes with a full, transferrable lifetime warranty, we will be there – any time you need us. At Improveit, our worry-free, five-star remodeling experience has inspired countless customers to work with us for project after project. We can’t wait to show you, like them, what it’s like to improve your home with confidence.

09/12/2017

Clay provided me with informatin and a varitey of options/services that will be benefital to my company's growth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great company with strong ethics and cluture.

CATEGORY property management

Thank you for your review.

09/01/2017

Anytime I have had a concerned they have addressed it and took care of it for me thank you guys I greatly appreciate all your help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were very fast and to address my needs and provide an accurate and detailed estimate for their work. On my house which was involved in a fire.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback.

We specialize in residential property management services for residential property owners. We also specialize in resident rental solutions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal