Lowe's

Founded 1946 • With Angi since June 2006

9800 Preston Crossing Blvd

Louisville, KY 40229

Lowe’s has been helping our customers improve the places they call home for more than 60 years. Founded in 1946, Lowe’s has grown from a small hardware store to the second-largest home improvement retailer worldwide....

07/10/2017

Janet K.

I bought the package. They had like a package, the refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and a microwave. They helped me pick out the type of appliances that I needed to have. They did an excellent job. The guys were awesome. I just had my new floor put down, and they were just they were so very careful.

Description of Work
I purchased my appliances, and they installed them.

Category appliance sales

01/05/2017

Rebecca P.

All their installers are sub-contractors. Also when they came out, they did some plumbing work for us too. The plumber did sink installs and they did the flooring. It was for a small bathroom in the basement. When we get ready to do home improvements like that we usually go to Lowe's and get a price from them. You pay a $35 fee to have their installer to come out and do an estimate and then they write the deal up and let you know, "Okay, here is what you want, this is how much it's going to cost." We've had real good luck with all of the sub-contractors. Most of them have gone over and above what you would normally think that they would need to do because when they're in there they take care of any problem they find and resolve all the issues while they're here and they try to do it one-stop.

Description of Work
They've done vinyl flooring and they've done carpets for me.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Kristin M.

Category home improvement stores

10/02/2014

Mrs R.

It was a ridiculous price for the carpet so, I told them no. The guy was really nice and told my mom to have a handyman do it. I felt like a supervisor should have been there. There were some mistakes and they fixed it. They installed it in one day. I love it and everything is okay. The price was excellent for what I needed. I liked the way that he communicated with me.

Description of Work
Lowe's gave a bid for carpet on the porch for my mom. They installed a fence for me.

Category fencing

08/04/2014

Andy N.

Brian helped me out. He was very friendly and knowledgeable! I received good customer service. The product arrived when promised.

Description of Work
I went there about 3 months ago to purchase a bathroom vanity.

Category appliance sales

07/16/2014

Jeff S.

Got on Lowes website to contact them about some HVAC needs, to get an estimate/price to install of a new central heating and air unit. NEVER received a call back within the 24 hours to arrange something. Terrible customer service on their part.

Description of Work
NOTHING. Lowes Exterior Sales Team NEVER called within the 24 hours they said they would in the email response I received.

03/24/2014

Ryan S.

I like it, it's close and it is good. Their prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
I went to Lowe's to replace the air filter for my furnace.

Category home improvement stores

03/10/2014

Judy R.

Very well

Description of Work
Tile floor in basement

09/25/2013

Walter A.

My experience went very well. The staff was very friendly and professional. I was pleased with the quality and outcome of the service. The pricing was reasonable and I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
They came to install a new kitchen floor.

Category flooring contractor

04/15/2013

Phyllis O.

They did a great job and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed insulation and carpet

04/08/2013

Jim J.

I bought a John Deere Tractor from Lowe's and it didn't run. They came out and serviced it for me. I bought a freezer from them that I was very satisfied with. I have not had a problem. I had a furnace put in from Lowe's and an 80 gallon water heater. I had a really good experience with those folks. I bought an outside wicker table and chairs and there was some damage to it, they said they didn't have any more in that store, they called Indiana and they had it shipped over and delivery and cut the price in half, it was really nice.

Description of Work
I bought appliances at Lowe's. I bought a John Deere Tractor. It didn't run. They came out and serviced it for me. I had a furnace put in from Lowes and an 80 gallon water heater. They came out and put those in.

Category appliance repair

03/07/2013

Bridget M.

Lowe's customer service is nice. Their quality, responsiveness, and punctuality are excellent.

Description of Work
Lowe's installed laminate flooring in the family and installed new carpet in one of our bedrooms.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

07/09/2012

Phyllis H.

They are very helpful. If you get the wrong item they will replace it with the right one for you.

Description of Work
I went there to buy some ceramic tiles.

Category ceramic tile

03/15/2012

Mike F.

It was easy to work with the salespeople at Lowe's and their professional installation service team.

Description of Work
LOWES store # 0460 in Elizabethtown, KY Fencing:(March 2012) Eurocraft - total job approx $6K - large yard, sent 3 man crew out to get the job done- showed up when they said they would, hauled away the garbage, very professional - completed in 2 days Carpet (in June/July 2010)- 7 rooms/hallways/closets- approx $2500 (high grade of carpet) - sent 3 man crew out to complete job quickly - moved furniture - completed in 2 days Tile (kitchen breakfast bar & backsplash//hallway/laundry room/3 bathrooms) approx $2000 - sent 3 man crew out to complete job quickly - completed in 2 days

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, fencing

08/22/2011

don N.

went to lowes on preston hwy to buy vinyl fencing and have it installed. joe houk did a good job going over the estimates in detail. also the installation was on time and a good job was done. we really like the color of the fence (sand) .

Description of Work
had a vinyl fence installed!!

Category fencing

08/22/2011

don N.

went to lowes on preston hwy and talked with tammy the sales agent about carpet. tammy was very good and knew the product well!! also execellent customer service skills, also the installer was good!!! we really like the carpet and the great service!!!!

Description of Work
had carpet installed in family room & hallway!

05/18/2007

JEAN S.

When we were getting ready to sell our house, the bathroom needed a make over and Lowe's did a great job. They arrived as scheduled, were polite and non-invasive and cleaned up well. The results are beautiful and I recommend them.

Description of Work
They removed the old tile around the tub in our bathroom and replaced it with new tile. They had to put in new sub walls as well due to water damage.

Category home remodeling

06/06/2006

THEY STAND BY THEIR NAME. THEY ARE A NATIONAL COMPANY SO YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING THEY DO, YOU CAN GET IT RESOLVED. THEY GOT THE JOB DONE AND YOU HAVE PIECE OF MIND KNOWING IT IS PROFESSIONALLY DONE. IT'S EVERYTHING I EXPECTED IT TO BE. I'M VERY SATISFIED. I WISH I'D PUT IT DOWN SOONER. THE PEOPLE WERE VERY NICE, COURTEOUS, AND PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED CERAMIC TILE FOR OUR KITCHEN FLOOR. IT IS 24 X 28 ROUGHLY.

Category ceramic tile

06/06/2006

THE PEOPLE THAT CAME TO INSTALL THE CARPET WERE GREAT. THEY WERE FUNNY AND SEEMED TO ENJOY THEIR JOB. I'M JUST NOT THAT IMPRESSED WITH THE CARPET. I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE THIS REALLY HIGH QUALITY CARPET THAT WOULD STOP ALL STAINS, BUT APPARENTLY IT IS JUST A NAME. I'M JUST NOT THAT HAPPY WITH THE CARPET BUT THE PEOPLE WERE FINE.

Description of Work
THEY LAID CARPET THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE. IT IS STAIN MASTER DUPONT CARPET.

CK Flooring

We are a small family owned business. We have 10 years experience in flooring installation and we can take care of all your flooring needs, from wholesale pricing on quality products, to tear out and installation. We pride ourselves in quality work done efficiently. Our team is extremely knowledgeable on many different types of flooring, and will help you make the best decision for your next home flooring project. CK FLOORING-Turning houses into homes one at a time.

Offers by CK Flooring on Angi
    Door to Door Flooring

At Door to Door Flooring we specialize in hardwood installation, hardwood refinishing, tile installation, laminate installs and vinyl floating installs.Our motto is the folks you can trust with granny. We are a small but growing business with nothing but 5 star ratings. We value trust, hard work and efficiency. Let us show you why we are the best install and refinish crew you will experience.

The Appliance Man

Family owned and operated business gladly serving Angie's List Customers. Appliance repair in Louisville, Oldham County, Mt Washington and Southern Indiana for washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, ice-makers, microwaves, disposals, dishwashers & more.

Offers by The Appliance Man on Angi

Bath, Electrical,Floors,Garden, Hardware, Kitchen, Lighting,Paint, Plumbing, Tools.