Louisville Plumbing Company

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2012

4.4

Full service plumbing company...

Varitech Inc

Varitech Inc

For two decades, Varitech, Inc. has been providing exceptional sales and service of generator systems to residential and commercial businesses with a dedication to excellence in all we do. Varitech is the number one source for all your Generator System needs for Residential, Commercial and Industrial clients. We’ll help you determine the size generator you need, then provide complete installation, as well as preventative maintenance, parts, service and repair to keep your generator system ready for the next power outage. Already have a generator system? No problem! We provide service for all sizes, makes and models. We proudly carry and service Briggs & Stratton products! https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/products/generators.html

Offers by Varitech Inc on Angi

07/28/2015

The first trip he broke my faucet. When I asked what happened, he said the "pressure" broke. When he came back to finish the job, he billed us. He took a check out of my checkbook and wrote in the amount of the bill, which he was not to do. In addition, they never reimbursed me for my broken faucet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hooked a faucet up in the kitchen.

CATEGORY plumbing

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair toilet

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

01/08/2015

They were very quick to respond, worked fast and friendly/easy to work with. I would use them again and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After the purchase of a foreclosure home with burst pipes, we contacted this company due to a friend referral. They replaced the majority of plumbing throughout the entire house.

CATEGORY plumbing

01/23/2013

When the guy came over, he seemed to kind of have an idea of what might be causing the issue. HE seemed pretty knowledgeable about the issue. He fixed in within 10 or 15 minutes. There was just something clogging the duct. Quick efficient, nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our hot water in the kitchen was coming out slow they came to fixed the full press.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

10/10/2012

Brandon is a very nice guy and polite. He is like a gentle giant. He said it would take 2-3 hours to do the job and it only took about 1 hr and a half. He took a look at some other plumbing for me and did my toilet at no additional fee. He also patched a hole and bought the items for that at no additional fee. I was very grateful. He is very prompt and you can count on him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done 2 services for me. He replaced a 50 gallon water heater, and the first time he came out and got our water heater running for us.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

We can handle any type of plumbing or gas line work you need.

Yes - most pricing can be given over the phone.
Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal