Logsdon Surveying

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2009

Providing accurate and reliable professional land surveying services at competitive rates....

General handyman service provider. I can perform tasks like drywall repairs, wall removal, trim, painting, cabinets, furniture assembly, ceiling fans and flatscreens hung, doors, windows and hardware installed. I am owner operated and have over thirty years of experience in construction.

We are George's Construction.Llc have strived hard to give our customers the best quality of work and the best pricing available, as the owners /operators we are always on every job site, this is very important for us, being hand on assures our customer that the job is being completed to its fullest. We have 5 years on the market, doing a lot of services with high level of quality (painting, drywall,sodding and soffit,kitchen and bathroom renovations,addition & remodeling, decks, flooring, porches and patio ,dryways)

09/10/2020

Mr.Logsdon is very professional,on time,answer all my questions,price very fair,didn't ask for payment in advance like most of them,I'm very satisfied

Description of Work
Boundary survey

Category garage builders,land surveyor

04/03/2020

In my opinion, Mick Logsdon deserves the high ratings he has received. The communication was great and he was always very quick to respond. The whole process, from first contact to receiving the mailed documentation, took less than a week. He was professional while conducting the survey while charging a very fair price. I have already recommended him to a friend.

Description of Work
Boundary Survey

12/18/2017

Service and documentation was received earlier than expected, and would use their services again.

Description of Work
Performed survey of a property in the Highlands, and actually completed earlier than scheduled. Would highly recommend!

07/06/2017

Mick Logsdon scheduled a time within a week or so of my call. He came and marked the property lines with paint and stakes; he did the work efficiently and emailed me his findings and the invoice, and didn't require any money up front.

Description of Work
I needed to have my property surveyed because I would like to replace and extend the fence.

04/25/2017

No responses from several phone calls. Either not in business anymore or just not professional.

Description of Work
Land Survey for home.

Category home inspection,garage builders,home builders,land surveyor

Our phone records indicate one voicemail that was returned with a voicemail the next business day and within 24 hours, which is the policy that has been stated on our website for years. Your review is dated on the same day as the only message we received. I'm sorry if any messages were not received or if 24 hours is not prompt enough for you, but that is the policy for an appropriate work-life bal...

Residential & Commercial Land Surveying, Boundary Survey, Mortgage Inspection, ALTA & ACSM Survey, Flood Elevation Certificate, Construction Staking, Fence Staking, Minor Subdivision Plat, Condominium Plat, Topographic Survey

Check, Visa, MasterCard