Lend A Hand Rental & Handyman Inc

3.9

7111 Preston Hwy

Louisville, KY 40219

Handyman Services

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Lend A Hand Rental & Handyman Inc is a construction equipment rental business with Handyman services in Louisville, KY. We rent equipment for small contractors and at home do-it yourself jobs. We provide handyman services as well to the Louisville, KY and Southern Indiana area. No job is to small, and we will start a job in the beginning, middle or end....

3.9

3.4

4.1

3.8

4.3

handyman (11)general contractors (8)drywall (5)interior painting (4)decks & porches (4)house painting (2)home remodeling (2)door installation (1)screen repair (1)flooring (1)awnings (1)electrician (3)

10/12/2020

Excellent service! Would recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category decks,screen repair,house painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

09/30/2020

Did a great job, timely and professional. Excellent work and design would recommend them to anyone wanting to do any type of deck work,

Description of Work
Built complete deck and free standing roof structure over deck

Category decks,handyman service

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

09/29/2020

It went as planned and on schedule. Had two good carpenters finish an incompleted part of our house, turning it into a very nice workshop.

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,remodeling

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/06/2020

Mr. Woodcox did estimate on August 18,2020 my property mgr. He didn’t want to deal with her; only home owner. Spoke with him on the phone said she was my sister and property mgr. and that she knew what I wanted done. I received the estimate the next day. He added painting my kitchen cabinets, I told him that they were not being done and I wasn’t paying $2,995. He made the adjustment and I paid the...

Description of Work
2 bathroom repaired. One had water and tile damage. The 2nd one needed backflash remove. Deck repaired and painted. Front porch repaired. House painted and spackled, front door screen repaired. Flashing on garage repaired. Concrete replace by strips and porch. Garage interior painted.

Category decks,drywall,handyman service,interior painters

Cost $1,001.98

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Unfortunately all the work was done and Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed] don't pay there bills. As i've told them we will pray for them and pray that companies that cant afford thousands of dollars worth of work not being paid for can "avoid Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed]"

08/05/2020

It went very well. It was a challenging job due to exposed stone work on one wall and fluted antique wood paneling on other walls.

Description of Work
a drywall ceiling and vinyl flooring installed in a "breeze-way" and laundry area.

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

05/18/2020

they did excellant work in record time. i am very, very happy....

Description of Work
crown molding in two large rooms.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

03/15/2020

It took a bit of time for them to get the job together, but eventually it was done adequately. The job was performed in August of 2019, and it cost me $425. Now, 7 months later, my masonry work is coming apart and cracking in spots again. For $425 I would expect the job to last longer! I called last week and talked to J R ? and he said they would get back to me. So far NADA. If this wasn't their a...

Description of Work
Masonry work on mailbox

Category handyman service,masonry

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

02/11/2020

Outstanding customer service! Expectations were exceeded!

Description of Work
TV Mounted

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

01/07/2020

Great, I highly recommend Lendahandhandyman!

Description of Work
Remodel Basement, Painting, Bathroom

Category contractors,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,remodeling,equipment rentals,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

01/02/2020

The floors they done were done good . but they took the paint job also not a professional look.

Description of Work
--------'-

Category contractors

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

Handyman Services, No job to small! We will help in the beginning, middle, or end of a job!

We do not offer appliance repair.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check