KENTUCKY SELECT PROPERTIES

With Angi since May 2010

09/21/2013

Janice B.

The sale went smoothly. Ms Thale guided me toward a lender who provided excellent service in every way. I felt fully informed at all times.

Description of Work
Cary Thale, an agent with Kentucky Select Properties, performed above and beyond the call of duty when helping me buy my new home. She was responsive, professional and knowledgeable. I felt that she wantd to sell me the "right" house for me not just any house . She has my highest recommendation. I am so glad I had her in my corner.

12/31/2012

Alfred B.

Laura Heiskell has been working with us for a year trying to find a house we could live in for 3 or 4 years. She knew it was important to be able to turn it around on the other end and focused on neighborhoods which would accommodate this requirement. We put her through the ringer and had very high expectations. She came through and we are very happy. She was always pleasant and when could not be there for us, ensured another agent would take care of us. She took care of inspections and after four failed attempts, found us a house the inspector said would be fine. Now we are using a recommended contractor to make a few modifications for us.

Description of Work
We have used her before to sell a house and she was excellent. You have to listen to her advice, but it was in sync with our thoughts and all went smoothly. The overall team at KY Select has been great to work with and we will do it again.

12/17/2011

Lottie S.

Excellent. Could not have asked for more professionalism -advice was genuine. she definitely had our best interest at heart and we never felt otherwise.

Description of Work
Judy Gordon was recommended to us by a friend. She sold our house in 10 days and helped us though all negotiations, repairs, etc. helped us buy the home of our dreams.

09/20/2010

David M.

Started fine. Realtor Colleen Walker loved the house, very optimistic. But then she did things like be late for open houses, tell us every negative comment made by potential buyers, tell us the decor was awful, and generally turned negative. We believe that it is hard to sell a house you are negative about. Mitigating circumstance is the lousy market. We told her we were not going to renew the contract, but extended one month once she did find a buyer. Wish we could turn back the clock and pick someone else.

Description of Work
Sale of the house. Over a 13 month period.