Joe's Tree Trimming Hauling & More

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2015

Hi my name is Joe, and we take pride in our work . I enjoy working for myself I like to see smiling faces and a job well done we can do almost anything and we're very fair there's no job to big or small also do emergency tree removal I look forward to hear from u thanks and have a wonderful day thanks....

Derby City Cleaning

With over 40 years of experience in the business, we have a particular focus on quality here at Metro Cleaning. We make sure we deliver A+ results and your utmost satisfaction is our goal. We have a passion for thoroughly cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting any surface of your home that way your family, kids, pets, etc. are all comfortable and happy!

Hancock Landscape

Hancock Landscape is a design and installation landscape company I began in the Spring of 1996. Since starting my business, I have designed, installed and serviced thousands of projects in Louisville, Kentucky and the surrounding areas. The majority of my business is generated by references that come from satisfied customers. By working hard to satisfy my customers' wishes, I've been able to operate with very little commercial advertising. We've been able to successfully meet the expectations of my customers by incorporating their ideas and desires with my landscape design abilities. The result is an overall landscape plan that transforms previously overgrown or wooded areas into space that is attractive and usable for customers. I am personally involved in every project.

Papa's Painting & Construction

We are a family run and operated business with 20+ years of experience. We home improvements from Interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, dry wall install and repair, deck staining and repair. Carpenter work, fencing, fence staining to full on remodels. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and creating a relationship for life. We want to help you long term with all of your home needs.

01/03/2019

It went well once I knew what number to call. I believe the phone number on here is a number to call and it forwards to his number. Then if you text the number on here to communicate, he does not get it as it is not the number his number it is the number to reach him through this site. After I figured that out, he came over, quoted me what it would be, and since not too big of deal, he cut it right after giving me a price and got it done quickly. I certainly would hire again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Had a tree fall from woods behind my home and into my yard. I just needed it cut up.

Category tree service

08/10/2017

Excellent, will use agai for odd jobs.

Description of Work
Installed fence then painted fence.

Category fencing

Thanks. If u ever need us agian u got my number

03/31/2016

He did a great job and i will use him agian

Description of Work
Trimming and removed the leaves and rubish and he cleaned my gutters and and trimmed the tree.

Category fencing,gutter repair,landscaping,tree service,wallpaper removal

03/31/2016

Joe was extremely kindhearted and gave me advice on what to do with the hole in my backyard where the pool once was! He was so fast on getting the job done!! He made me laugh and explained everything he was going to do and made sure I was 100% satisfied before he left!

Description of Work
Joe cut down a tree in my front yard all the way to the ground and put a fence up in my backyard so my animals couldn't get out! He is also in the middle of filling in a hole in the backyard where my pool use to be and making it into a fire pit and patio!

Category fencing,lawn service,tree service

03/31/2016

He got in the tree took the top out then took the middle out then took the bottom out cleaned it all up had it looking nice I'm very satisfied and his team is very respectful

Description of Work
He removed a dead Tree from my yard he was very respectful very fast I would use him on any job and I would refer him to anyone

Category tree service,pressure washing

Tree trimming & removel hauling painting cleaning gutters power washing building decks and flower beds .

Check, PayPal