Joe's Tree Trimming Hauling & More

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2015

Hi my name is Joe, and we take pride in our work . I enjoy working for myself I like to see smiling faces and a job well done we can do almost anything and we're very fair there's no job to big or small also do emergency tree removal I look forward to hear from u thanks and have a wonderful day thanks....

Remove, Restore, Refresh

Remove, Restore, Refresh is locally owned and operated out of the Louisville, KY area. The name says it all. We are a one stop shop for all of your construction needs. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day. We offer a wide range of exterior home services and would love to see what your home needs today! As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Superior Pressure Washing LLC

Call or click for an estimate, today!

Ramos Spray Foam Insulation, LLC

Spring Special-20% off for new customers**We specialize in basements, crawl spaces and attics**Ramos Spray Foam Insulation, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility in all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 15 years of experience serving Lexington, KY and surrounding areas. We are a bilingual, veteran owned, an operated company. There is no job too big, or too small for our team! **FREE QUOTES**

01/03/2019

It went well once I knew what number to call. I believe the phone number on here is a number to call and it forwards to his number. Then if you text the number on here to communicate, he does not get it as it is not the number his number it is the number to reach him through this site. After I figured that out, he came over, quoted me what it would be, and since not too big of deal, he cut it righ...

Description of Work
Had a tree fall from woods behind my home and into my yard. I just needed it cut up.

Category tree service

08/10/2017

Excellent, will use agai for odd jobs.

Description of Work
Installed fence then painted fence.

Category fencing

Thanks. If u ever need us agian u got my number

03/31/2016

He did a great job and i will use him agian

Description of Work
Trimming and removed the leaves and rubish and he cleaned my gutters and and trimmed the tree.

Category fencing,gutter repair,landscaping,tree service,wallpaper removal

03/31/2016

Joe was extremely kindhearted and gave me advice on what to do with the hole in my backyard where the pool once was! He was so fast on getting the job done!! He made me laugh and explained everything he was going to do and made sure I was 100% satisfied before he left!

Description of Work
Joe cut down a tree in my front yard all the way to the ground and put a fence up in my backyard so my animals couldn't get out! He is also in the middle of filling in a hole in the backyard where my pool use to be and making it into a fire pit and patio!

Category fencing,lawn service,tree service

03/31/2016

He got in the tree took the top out then took the middle out then took the bottom out cleaned it all up had it looking nice I'm very satisfied and his team is very respectful

Description of Work
He removed a dead Tree from my yard he was very respectful very fast I would use him on any job and I would refer him to anyone

Category tree service,pressure washing

Tree trimming & removel hauling painting cleaning gutters power washing building decks and flower beds .

Check, PayPal