Jimmy's Flooring

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2008

Louisville, KY 40229

Family owned and operated. In business over 35 years with 4 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No service fees. Travel charges may apply. Call for details....

flooring (13)carpet installation (12)tile installation (4)

03/17/2019

Called two times and left messages - no return call.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/17/2019

12/03/2018

Communication and timeliness were exceptional as well as the work done. Extremely pleased! My stairs and landing look wonderful!

Description of Work
I had a stair runner installed.

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

Review for Jimmy's Flooring - unknown, Louisville, KY - 37586616

06/13/2018

It went very well. The only time he was running late he called to let me know. I have been very dissatisfied with the last several projects I have hired out so it was nice to finally have a good experience. The price was also very reasonable without the need to negotiate. A+

Description of Work
He installed 560 square feet of vinyl flooring that I had purchased.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

04/26/2018

Jimmy installed laminate flooring (that we had previously purchased from an online seller) in our living room, hallway, and bathroom. This included removing existing carpet and parquet. He also installed quarter-round molding. All was done at a reasonable cost. He did a great job overall and we are very happy with the results, and have had several compliments already. Jimmy was professional, very ...

Description of Work
Installation of laminate flooring in a living room, hall, and bath.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 04/13/2018

04/19/2018

It went as promised. He did a great job on the layout of the brick pattern. Always there at the times he said he’d be here. He was using older tile and it looks wonderful. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Put down a tile floor in the kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

10/31/2016

I thought it went smooth until job was done I was quoted $4sq yard over the phone and hey charged $5 at end of job

Description of Work
2 rooms of carpet installed

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

03/16/2016

The job went great and my wife and I couldn't be happier. Jimmy and his crew under promised and over delivered, working long days in order to complete the job before family and guest arrived. I have already recommended Jimmys Flooring to a friend and will be using them again in the future for all my flooring needs!!

Description of Work
Jimmy and his crew tiled my basement bathroom and laundry room. The concrete floors in these areas were uneven and have multiple check valve/clean outs that required several round cuts. The floor also has a drain where the floor slopes inward.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/16/2016

12/19/2014

Jimmy came out the same day as my phone call to give an estimate on the job. He suggested a good, well-priced local business to buy my materials through and gave me an accurate start date. Despite stating that he needed two days to complete the process, he was able to complete it in one. We love the look of our new floor and are so happy with the quality of his work! We will definitely have him ba...

Description of Work
removed and re-tiled an existing bathroom floor

Work Completed On 08/13/2014

11/24/2014

Jimmy did a great job. The floor looks great. We would definitely use Jimmy again.

Description of Work
Installed ceramic tile floor in our kitchen

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/23/2014

08/18/2014

Overall-my experience with Jimmy was wonderful and I 100% plan to use him again! When we moved into our home, the tile floor in our basement bathroom was sealed with caulk instead of mortar and so the tiles shifted and cracked as moisture came into the room. Jimmy was true to his estimate and time-line (he told me upon estimate that he was booked two weeks out when we first made contact and ended ...

Description of Work
Ripped up old, cracked tile flooring in the bathroom, replaced and grouted with new tile flooring.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 08/18/2014

I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for the good review. That is more help than you can possibly imagine. It seems that once I get an unfavorable review it takes five good reviews to make up for it. I think yours is probably worth five seperate reviews all at once. Again, thank you Jimmy

Hardwood, laminate, vinyl, installation and repairs, and ceramic tile installation. Shower, backsplash. On site carpet binding and serging. (area rugs, step runners, etc.)

Hardwood refinishing.