Huber Carpet and Linoleum

Founded 1943 • With Angi since July 2009

937 South Shelby St

Louisville, KY 40203

DBA's: Huber Linoleum & Carpet Company, Inc., Hubers Linoleum & Carpet Company. Additional email address: alhuber@bellsouth.net....

01/26/2017

Lawrence R.

Work was done on time and expertly

Description of Work
Remove and replace laminate flooring in kitchen

05/20/2015

Betty B.

Description of Work
They put some new carpet in the basement.

08/30/2013

Brad D.

Good price, great sales experience, great installation, everything done to my satisfaction. Installer was courteous, neat and on time.

Description of Work
Carpeting was installed on our basement stairway.

12/07/2012

Karen O.

I have used Huber Flooring for several years. Twice at my previous house, and now putting in new flooring in my 5th floor condo. Huber is always professional and very helpful. The quality of their work is above excellent. Four years ago when I installed flooring at the old house, David Huber worked with me to decide what part of the job could be DIY in order to keep the price as low as possible. Here at the condo, I was unable to do any of the work, and the installers came in, tore out all of the carpet, made repairs to the concrete floor, moved furniture, and installed the new quickly and properly. David Huber is a stickler for details and I know he won't accept an inferior job. I guess that's why his installers take such great care with details. I'm very picky with my selections, and had to view flooring several times. David brought samples to my condo, and when I did have to go in to the store, he was always there to help me. I totally recommend Huber and will always call them if I need flooring in the future.

Description of Work
They took up old carpet and pad, prepared concrete floor, and installed high quality vinyl flooring.

02/09/2012

Mary H.

Went great start to finish. Worked with Doug Huber and he was very friendly and accomodating.

Description of Work
Installed carpet and removed old carpet

09/20/2011

Lottie S.

Great experience! These guys were A+ from my initial phone call to the installation. Very responsive--- he brought samples to the house, ON A SATURDAY! We have crazy work schedules so this was much appreciated. Our basement had flooded with the April storm, and we had had repaired by the waterproofers, then it was time for carpet. They installed approx 900-1000 sq feet of pad, carpet, the whole nine. Very experienced, gave great advice. The installers were very timely. We had something come up and had to leave during installation-- I felt perfectly comfortable leaving them in the house alone to finish. They did a great job and the base met has never looked better. We will use them for all flooring from now on.

Description of Work
Installed new wall to wall pad and carpet in basement and on stairs.

09/14/2011

Karen F.

They were wonderful. They were excellent. They came out more than once to show us stuff. I went to another place that was rude. I called him and he came out. He was so patient with me because I am 80 years old and it took me a while to pick something out. He was very patient. His name was David Huber and he is the son of the owner. His price was very fair. He was very responsive and he was very individual. It was like I had hired a decorator. I was very pleased. He was more punctual than I was and he was very professional.

Description of Work
We used Huber Linoleum & Carpet to put down our linoleum floor and they also put in carpeting.

12/22/2010

HAROLD F.

I have a very small kitchen. They came out and made a nice presentation, although I thought he was very negligent. When he showed me how high the price was, I would have liked for him to show me something a little less. He was very efficient. He even went back to the store and got some more samples. He was very nice. I thought they were extremely expensive.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Huber Carpet & Linoleum to put linoleum in my kitchen.

12/06/2010

Juliana S.

Wonderful. It is gorgeous. After John Schnurr (Julius Schnurr and Sons) got finished with the walls, Huber's Carpet and Linoleum came in and did the tile work. Couldn't ask for a better outcome.

Description of Work
Installed Marble Tile in downstairs bath around tub and floor. Excellent job.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile

07/20/2010

Juliana S.

Perfect. On time, quiet, efficient, polite and they clean up their mess. An A++++++ in my book. Excellent work. Have used this company since 1987. Would never use anyone else.

Description of Work
Installed new Vinyl flooring in Laundry room, ceramic tile in part of basement, carpet in the other part, ceramic tile in front entry way.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

04/28/2010

LAURA W.

Huber's did an excellent job; the carpet on the stairs is great -- high quality and well-installed. The carpet in the hall is, as well. We will use them again if we have carpet / flooring issues in other areas of the house.

Description of Work
carpet runner on stairs to 2nd floor and carpet covering part of hardwood in upstairs hall to cut down on noise

07/16/2009

Ronnie M.

The men were on time and did a wonderful installation job. They left no mess whatsoever. It wasn't until they completed that I realized this was not like the floor I ordered. It was similar but did not have the shine. When I reported this to David Huber, he immediately contacted the manufacturer and went to work to make things right. Apparently the manufacturer no longer made the flooring like the sample I had picked. Mr. Huber then offered me two choices. I could have a substantial discount and keep the floor that was just installed, or they would completely redo the floor with a higher grade vinyl at no extra charge. I was completely satisfied with his offer of price reduction and am very happy with how quickly and thoroughly he resolved the problem. I have since had them return and carpet my living room, dining room and front porch. I really like the fact that the installers are employed by Huber and not contracted. One of the installers has been with them for many years and is an excellent and efficient worker. When it comes to my carpet, and flooring, this is the only company I will do business with.

Description of Work
Remove and dispose of old kitchen floor tile. Installed new vinyl flooring throughout kitchen and hallway. Applied new luan (wooden underflooring) and repaired kitchen floor as necessary.

07/14/2009

Ronnie M.

I went to the store on Shelby Street and picked out carpet and pad. I later learned that they would bring samples to my home to view. The men were right on time, did a very professional job, and cleaned up as if they had never been there. It is now a year later (I recently joined Angie's List) and the carpet looks as beautiful as the first day it was installed.

Description of Work
Old carpet and pad were removed from bedroom. Installation of new carpet and pad and disposal of old carpet and pad

Creative Tile LLC

Super Service Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Angi certified. Creative Tile is a small independent contractor giving each customer individual personal attention. I have no large overhead, and therefore, the cost is less for the customer. Locally owned and operated. Insured for and performing work in all of Kentuckiana and surrounding areas. Give me a call today and I will provide you with a free estimate and in-home consultation. Craig Veteto 502-356-9982.

CK Flooring

We are a small family owned business. We have 10 years experience in flooring installation and we can take care of all your flooring needs, from wholesale pricing on quality products, to tear out and installation. We pride ourselves in quality work done efficiently. Our team is extremely knowledgeable on many different types of flooring, and will help you make the best decision for your next home flooring project. CK FLOORING-Turning houses into homes one at a time.

Offers by CK Flooring on Angi
    Door to Door Flooring

At Door to Door Flooring we specialize in hardwood installation, hardwood refinishing, tile installation, laminate installs and vinyl floating installs.Our motto is the folks you can trust with granny. We are a small but growing business with nothing but 5 star ratings. We value trust, hard work and efficiency. Let us show you why we are the best install and refinish crew you will experience.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Flooring sales & installation, carpeting, hardwood flooring, vinyl, laminate flooring, ceramic tile, carpet cleaning,vinyl flooring cleaning