Home Run Improvement

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

2900 Carlingford Dr

Louisville, KY 40222

We can't start the year without giving back to our past and future customers as a token of our gratitude for using Home Run Improvement. COMMENT with a friends name, SHARE this post, & 'LIKE' our page to be entered into our 200 linear feet of FREE GUTTER GUARDS GIVEAWAY. Valued over $1,000. Click here ---> https://www.facebook.com/HomeRunImprovement/ Drawing will be January 31st at 10:00am. (Winner must live within KY/Southern IN to receive new gutter guards installed.) Happy New Years to All & God Bless! Our services cover roofing , gutters , siding , decking , windows and doors , bathrooms and kitchen remodels, drop ceilings, and acoustical tile ceilings. When it comes to remodeling and renovating your home, Home Run Improvement is your professional “one stop shop”. We provide 100% customer satisfaction guarantee services.We have built our business by taking care of our customer's needs with premium quality materials and unsurpassed customer service. We pride ourselves on honesty and have gained many life-long customers by keeping our word and delivering excellent craftsmanship. Our attention is given to every detail to ensure your project will be the envy of everyone that sees it. We offer a 10 year craftsmanship warranty on all of our roofing work with a 25 year and 30 year manufactures warranty. Home Run Improvement, LLC is a family owned and operated business serving Louisville and surrounding counties. Our crews have over 25 years of service in our community. Our Mission is to provide top quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. We accomplish this by our knowledgeable experience and long term relationships with manufactures and distributors. we pride ourselves on these core values: integrity, quick response, added resale value vs. job cost friendly customer service, trustworthy, respect to those we serve....

roofing (130)gutter repair (72)siding companies (33)window replacement (11)interior painting (7)home remodeling (7)architect (7)fence company (7)decks & porches (7)door installation (6)drywall (5)driveway gate installation (4)

09/10/2020

Sharon G.

Called with no answer. Received a text with no identification. When texted back asking who reply was "you called me" 3rd text was sent with identification

Description of Work
Siding and downspout repair

Category siding,architect

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

We have voice mail for messages to be left. We also follow back up with calls and text messages to find out what is needed. Please try us back and if we are busy you can leave a message and we will return the call. Thanks! Kevin McIntyre Home Run Improvement

07/11/2020

Donna G.

Very well. A good job done at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement in one area

Category gutter repair,architect

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Thank You for writing a review on Home Run Improvement. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to fix and repair your gutters. Please let us know if you ever need any additional work done around your house. Thanks Again! Kevin

06/15/2020

Janet S.

High Quality work - especially the tile work done in my master bathroom shower & the tile laid on 2 bathroom floors. Workers were friendly and hard working.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category drywall,architect,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to remodel 2 of your bathrooms in your home. We want to thank you so much for the work and we hope you consider us again for any other home improvement projects. Thanks! Kevin

Nina J.

I forgot to add a review for the small entry/exit door to my crawl space. This was a part of the larger project where the company replaced the siding on the back of my house. I didn't put a cost of service on this b/c this was included in the $4100. I love the little door! It is sturdy and will keep creepy-crawley things from entering the crawl space!

Description of Work
Build and install small entry/exit door to crawl space.

Category architect,doors

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Review for Home Run Improvement - 2900 Carlingford Dr, Louisville, KY - 38559652

Margie R.

Fantastic service. Received my estimate and the work was completed within 24 hours. Great to work with, already scheduled another job with this company.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaky gutter.

Category gutter repair,architect

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

Nina J.

The owner and crew of Home Run Improvement performed an outstanding removal and installation service for this homeowner. After years of old vinyl siding panels flying off during windstorms, I now have sturdy and beautifully installed siding on one side of my house. I plan on using this company to do the same for the other side of my house in the future. The original estimate was $2400. But once the removal began, we discovered the need to remove the original cement siding and install plywood panels to hold the new vinyl in place. The additional materials and labor, plus a dumpster, increased the amount by $1700.00, but it was well worth it. They even managed to perfectly color match the vinyl to the rest of the house! Note: The original vinyl siding was installed about 23 years ago by another company that did not remove the old cement siding or install plywood over it, so there was no way to anchor the original vinyl. Now that the cement siding has begun to crumble, the original vinyl has begun to detach and fly away during windy conditions.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding removal and replacement

Category siding,architect

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Review for Home Run Improvement - 2900 Carlingford Dr, Louisville, KY - 38557880

04/16/2020

Holly B.

The work was performed promptly and professionally, and turned out great. The new gutters make the house look better and perform very well. They were a pleasure to work with,and we will be having them back soon to perform more work for us. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
We had new gutters installed, including gutter guards.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

We are so happy that you are pleased by our work. We want to remind you that you have a (10) year warranty on our gutter work. We greatly appreciate the opportunity and want to Thank You and [Member Name Removed] for the confidence in our work. Thanks Again! Kevin

06/25/2019

Frank M.

Company responded quickly to my request for an estimate, and estimator clearly and fully explained what was needed and why. Estimator gave price and met with worker at my home to explain the needed work. Worker did the work at next available time. Work was done professionally and worker cleaned up the area thoroughly.

Description of Work
Flat roof repair

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

Thank You for the nice review!

05/25/2019

Karen S.

Bob (polite and punctual) came out and inspected gutters and deck (for free). He was very honest with me about what work that would need to be done. He reviewed with me what my options were in terms of cost through them vs what could be done cheaper by a handyman. I was impressed by his honesty and sincere desire for me to get the best price for the small job I had (and even how much I should expect to pay a handyman for materials/labor!) I will probably end up going through a handyman for current repairs, but if I ever have any future problems with my gutters or deck I will definitely be giving Home Run Improvement a call! Very trustworthy!

Description of Work
Gutter and deck repair

Category decks,gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/25/2019

We are greatly appreciative for the positive review and look forward to serving you all in the future. Thank You!

10/05/2018

James M.

It didn't. I never heard from these folks.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

Unfortunately we do not serve Paris Ky. You are 1 hour and 41 minuets from Louisville for an estimate. RRR...Really Ridiculous Review!!!

Roofing , windows, exterior doors, storm doors, shutters, gutters, gutter protection, siding (including James Hardie products), decking, railing, fencing, bath remodels, kitchen remodels, drop ceilings and acoustical tile ceilings.

Check, Financing Available