Flooring Solutions by Rainwater

Founded 1993 • With Angi since April 2011

3834 Fincastle Rd

Louisville, KY 40213

Flooring Solutions by Rainwater offers excellent service, free estimates, and the best flooring experience around. We can provide you with carpet, vinyl, hardwood, ceramic, laminate, vinyl tile, etc. We also use professional installers that get the job done right the first time....

02/08/2016

Celenia P.

Category flooring contractor

12/05/2012

michael F.

When evaluating contractors, you not only need to take into account the price and final product, but the communication and timeliness as well. For a small hardwood floor installation, I contacted 3 companies and chose Jack Rainwater based on a recommendation from a friend, and his overall responsiveness during the decision-making. I'm glad I chose to work with Jack. Every phone call was returned the same day. His crew showed up the day we had scheduled, they were professional, and the work was outstanding. I have not had good luck with construction contractors, and was pleasantly surprised by the effort and response to what most would consider a small/low profit job. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Remove carpet and tile and install solid hardwood in 2 rooms.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

11/19/2012

David P.

VERY DISAPPOINTED! Showed up befote agreed on time. Made huge mess each day with no cleanup. Took extra day and then crew was very rude-didn't even haul away old carpet. Also left dirty handprints throughout house on doors and walls. Also I tried to contact Mr. Rainwater several times before and during job without much success. Final products look ok but wish I had used another company.

Description of Work
Installed 5 rooms of laminate and 2 of vinyl.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

I would like apologize to the customer for the negative experience that he had with us. It’s very disappointing to receive a comment like this. We work hard to offer unmatched customer satisfaction and friendly service, and will work to improve on the concerns you have raised.

04/14/2012

Michael O.

Jack, is a great professional to work with. He went above and beyond expectations.

Description of Work
Installed tile in kitchen and carpet in hallways. Helped with cleaning of hardwood floors.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, hardwood floor

03/19/2012

Renae H.

They were excellent. They were very timely. They gave us suggestions that would help save on the quote. They asked us if we wanted to keep our trim or if we needed to lift it up ourselves or if I wanted them to do it. They gave us different options. They were easy to work with. We will definitely use them if we would be doing the floors. I had gone to their store to get some sample and they even came to my house to take them back.

Description of Work
I just got a quote from Flooring Solutions by Rainwater to put some hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor

02/16/2012

Paula K.

We purchased a house and needed to replace the builder grade carpet and vinyl and also the ceramic tile in the entry which had cracked. After getting my first estimate from another provider and going into shock, I shared this with the owner of the company doing my interior painting. He recommended Jack Rainwater to me as he had personally used his company. The process of picking out carpet and tile was incredibly easy and Jack was very friendly and helpful. He and his crew removed the ceramic tile from the entry way which had been incorrectly done and was almost impossible to remove. It was replaced and I am very pleased. The vinyl and carpet was installed the next week. Again I am very pleased with the quality of the work and the care they took not to damage the newly painted walls and baseboards. I would definitely use Flooring Solutions by Rainwater again.

Description of Work
Carpet, Vinyl, Ceramic Tile purchased and installed in entire house

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

12/07/2011

Tasha B.

I received several quotes from various companies on Angies List and Jack had them beat. We are very excited about our new quality hardwood floors which are being installed on Friday Dec. 16 2011. I plan to get a estimate on carpet after the work is completed. Thus far I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
I received several quotes from various companies on Angies List and Jack had them beat with the combination on pricing/ professionalism. I am wanting 3/4 inch hardwood floors to be installed in my Living room. He was punctual, professional and courteous. He was able to leave me a sample for my other projects.

Category hardwood floor

CK Flooring

We are a small family owned business. We have 10 years experience in flooring installation and we can take care of all your flooring needs, from wholesale pricing on quality products, to tear out and installation. We pride ourselves in quality work done efficiently. Our team is extremely knowledgeable on many different types of flooring, and will help you make the best decision for your next home flooring project. CK FLOORING-Turning houses into homes one at a time.

Offers by CK Flooring on Angi
    Rawlings Hardwood Flooring Co

Hardwood Flooring Sales, installation, and refinishing. In business since 1978.

Door to Door Flooring

At Door to Door Flooring we specialize in hardwood installation, hardwood refinishing, tile installation, laminate installs and vinyl floating installs.Our motto is the folks you can trust with granny. We are a small but growing business with nothing but 5 star ratings. We value trust, hard work and efficiency. Let us show you why we are the best install and refinish crew you will experience.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Carpet, vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl tile, professional installation, free estimates, unmatched service