Energy Savers LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2008

Quality service is our mission and we have a satisfaction guarantee policy. Reduce the cost of your monthly utility bills by using energy-saving methods like air sealing, air blocking and proper insulation solutions. We offer exceptional service to residential and commercial customers. 10-15 Employees. Cost is determined by the job....

Rawlings Hardwood Flooring Co

Hardwood Flooring Sales, installation, and refinishing. In business since 1978.

Comfort Zone Heating & Air

Comfort Zone Heating and Air Conditioning provides sales and service for all makes and models of heating and air conditioning systems. We are a family owned and operated business with over 30 years of experience in the HVAC Industry. Call us today and see what our thousands of customers already know. You have found the only HVAC contractor you will ever need!

Maeser Master Services

Since 1975 Maeser has provided Louisville area families and businesses with plumbing services, heating and air conditioning, plus bathroom remodeling, improving indoor air quality and more. Visit our Bath Design Studio to get started on your bathroom remodeling project. Additional DBA - Marvin Maeser Plumbing. Award Winning. See website for additional service areas at www.maeser.com.

10/14/2020

They were very honest and came out and gave me an honest quote for the work that needed to be done. They took the time to come inside the home and gave me an accurate explanation for what they were going to charge me for. I was happy with the pricing and they also knew exactly what insulation to use. Overall it was a very good experience working with them.

Description of Work
Insulation was put into my home

05/26/2020

Very satisfied with job that was performed and very professional to deal with. Would use again!

Description of Work
Above garage in attic blown in R19 insulation with baffles and installed atticmate entrance tent cover.

01/26/2018

Very well. The crew was very efficient & thorough

Description of Work
Spray foam insulation

08/28/2017

It went pretty well. They were much less than the other quality foam insulator in town. My energy audit showed that they did a good job sealing my attic. There is one spot that wasn't fully sealed so I will have to take care of it with a can of spray foam from Big Box (so, not a large spot) and they spray foamed over my shut off valve for the back yard water faucet :-( but otherwise, they did what...

Description of Work
Spray foam in our attic

Category insulation

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your business let us know if we can help you in the future. Energy savers

11/15/2016

The crew arrived on time and did excellent work.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Category insulation

Insulation - all types including foam, Weatherization, Fire and Draft Stopping, Air Sealing, Insulation Removal, Sound Control, Duct Wrapping, Spray Foam Insulation, Energy Audit, and Blower Door Test.

Duct cleaning or HVAC.