Elder Heating & Cooling

With Angi since June 2010

Over 40 years of a family owned business. 15 to 20 employes. We except checks and all major credit cards. All service techs can swipe credit cards on site. Elder HVAC offers a service/maintenance contracts. 24 hour on call technicians. License, insurance & bonded...

BJ Heating & Cooling

BJ Heating & Cooling

Super Service Award Winning company on Angi with over 30yrs of professional HVAC experience! BJ Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is family owned and operated and we've grown to become one of the largest residential heating and cooling contractors serving the Kentuckian since 1982! BJ Heating and Cooling continues to focus on customer experience and provides services that the competition simply cannot. We provide up to a 10 year labor warranty with a new system install! This means peace of mind and energy savings for 10 years with no added cost. BJ Heating and Air Conditioning stands behind its product because it is installed by professionals who do it right the first time and with a product that is built to last. We offer preventative maintenance service and installation with free estimates on installation! Contact us today, we look forward to serving you!

Offers by BJ Heating & Cooling on Angi

07/23/2016

09/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Date Of Service: 6/2/14 Cost Of Service: 4500.00

02/09/2015

The gentleman that came to do the heating inspection spent two hours down stairs just looking over our heating system.  The filter kept falling over and he fixed that and I appreciate that.  He just made sure that everything is running properly and is in its proper order.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Elder Heating & Cooling.  I have a contract with them and they come twice a year.

02/06/2015

Elder technician visited my house on Monday, 1/26/15 and thoroughly inspected the unit without my having to be there, which was a great convenience. He called me identifying the problem as a failed defroster board on the unit. He didn't have the part, but would return the next day to replace it. Technician returned the next day as promised, replaced the part and called to let me know that it was f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected my heat pump that was icing over and not working properly. The Elder technician examined the unit, identified the problem and fixed it. It's returned to running as it should.

06/03/2014

It was perfect. They were timely and efficient and did a great job. We are very happy with how cool its keeping the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the furnace and the central air unit as well as doing some duct work.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating a/c installation, sales, service & repair. Residential and commercial Heat pumps, gas furnaces, air conditioners, & GEO thermal

Boilers, base board heat and solar systems

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available