DR.Electric

Founded 1989 • With Angi since January 2010

Residential Rewiring / Repair specialist. Older home specialist,But we service/wire new homes as well.Panel upgrades , 24/7 emergency service with NO OVERTIME , 220 outlets , Generators , Lighting,Home electrical inspection repairs,Electrical system inspections,L G&E Repairs,Storm damage, any and all electrical projects....

Gonzalez Home Inspection

Daniel is a thorough and experienced home inspector, trained by one of the most popular inspectors in Kentucky. With amazing mentoring from him, he learned to be meticulous, with a great sense of responsibility and attention to detail. He is passionate about his job, as it brings him a lot of joy. He loves working with people and has built amazing relationships with his clients and friends. Making sure everyday people are making the right investment for their homes, he understands how important it is to live comfortably in your home. Daniel will help you with all the procedures of your home inspection with excellent skill. He is ready to team up with you for all of your property needs!

Nolan Home Inspection LLC

We do home inspection in the Louisville area. We use computer software and can have your report to you within 24 hours.

Alpha Electric LLC

Proudly serving Louisville, Brandenberg and the surrounding areas! With over 30 years experience, Alpha Electric has the skills to handle any of your electrical projects. Residential/Commercial fully licensed&insured. BBB Accredited!

11/07/2016

I called and left a message, but never received a call back

Description of Work
Two light switches replaced

Category electrician,lighting

03/26/2015

I found them on Angie's List and used them because they mentioned that they did some historical work. My house is about 150 years old so I wanted to make sure I had somebody that was experienced with historic properties. The service was fine. They had to leave at one point because they were waiting for the drywall to be put up and I was a little irritated because when he came back for the second p...

Description of Work
I used DR Electric to do some rewiring and adding of switches in my approximately 150 year old house. There was still a lot of old wire in there so I had a lot of it replaced with new wiring.

Category electrician

12/30/2014

It was great. I called, they come out the same day and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
checked for short, identified issue and repaired.

Category electrician

07/23/2014

I am still waiting to get an inspection from them, it has been about a month and I haven't heard back from them. When they showed up they were not dressed professionally, they were wearing T-Shirts. However, the work they provided was excellent.

Description of Work
Ran new lines into my basement for my new electrical water heater. He also rewired my circuit breaker box.

Category electrician,home inspection

07/11/2014

First, they were punctual. Very friendly and easy to work with. Expedited the work and cleaned up afterward. One year later, I've had no problems with the work done. I have another project at my mother's house that I will be calling them about this summer.

Description of Work
Dr. Electric installed 4 ceilings fans.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Electrician , Electrical contractor , Service upgrade , Repair , Rewire , Panel change , Service change , Emergency service , 24 hr , lighting , 220 outlets , Generators , Licenced , Certified , Residential , Electrical wiring , Master electrician , Electrical repair

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express