DogWatch of Kentuckiana

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2008

We are the only fully supported dealer exclusive pet containment company in the area. As proud private owners of our dealership for more than 14 years, we are fully committed to bringing you the very best in pet containment and superior quality of customer service....

Indoor and outdoor pet solutions, including fencing, behavior and training products. Additional email - carol@if-gl.com. Additional contact name - Carol Whetzel.

Hello there! We are a local company specializing in roofing, siding, deck's, privacy fences, exterior painting, and additions. We also bid on commercial projects upon as requested.

05/22/2017

Wayde Barnes is very professional and goes beyond what we expected. It is very rare these days to find someone like Wayde, who actually does what he says he will do. My wife and I cannot say enough about how pleased we are with his product, his installation and his follow through.

Description of Work
We needed an invisible fence installed and guidance on where to have the boundaries set

01/22/2016

Description of Work
Fixed it

01/13/2016

Description of Work
Went well, took a lot of time to ensure my dog was aware of the fence, would respond to it and recognize it. Very patient.

11/23/2015

They installed equipment and trained my dogs with kindness and gentleness. You can tell the owners really love animals.

Description of Work
Installed invisible fence on a ,75 acre lot. They did a fantastic job from start to finish. They were great with my dogs in training and explaining things to me about everything. It has been in for a while now and all is going great with no problems. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

11/06/2015

They always do a good job and they are absolutely perfect.

Description of Work
We had a new driveway poured and they reconnected the invisible fence.

Category dog fence

We provide a complete professional experience from the first inquiry to the installation and training of your pet, and beyond into the future as your pet containment needs change or require the occasional maintenance. The experience is complete and thorough including expertise in all areas of installation and training. Give us a call and find out why our customers know that DogWatch Hidden Fence is "Simply the best... no getting around it."

Dog sitting and dog walking

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express