Deer Park Roofing, Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2012

605 Marret Ave

Louisville, KY 40208

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

roofing202040245
A full re-roof with Owens Corning Duration Shingles

Deer Park Roofing is an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor. We furnish and install roofing, gutters, siding, and attic insulation. We provide Residential and Commercial roofing services including New Roofs, Roof Repair, Gutters and Downspouts, Attic Insulation, Masonry, and more. We are ProCertified by the National Roofing Contractors Association....
New Roof Project project

202040245
Copper Barrel Roof project
Copper Barrel Roof

202045236
Re-roof  project
Re-roof

202040245

roofing (5)gutter repair (4)

02/04/2021

Awesome! Scott and the crew were efficient and showed great work ethics. I'm so glad I chose this company. Will definitely use them for any future issues and will highly recommend to friends and family members. 👍

Description of Work
Repair on vents and seal/replace singles around the repair.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

We're so happy you had a great experience working with our team. We look forward to working on future projects with you!

09/03/2020

They performed the work as proposed.

Description of Work
Flashing around chimney repaired.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

We're happy you had a good experience working with our team! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

09/03/2020

Very well, professional, cleaned up the old materials, carried them away,

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We're happy to help, and we look forward to working with you again!

08/10/2020

It was fabulous and I would gave them A plus and I would use the company again.

Description of Work
They put gutter and behind the gutters for me.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/09/2020

They did a good job and I am very happy on what they did and everything was great.

Description of Work
They replaced the section of gutters that was smashed and they fixed the leak on my roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

[Member Name Removed], we're very happy that you had a good experience working with our team, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

02/17/2013

Derick was professional, courteous, and gave us a lot of personal attention. We got a great price from him, and once we settled the details we got our new roof on quickly. The roofers were great, too. They were quick, very thorough, and cleaned up after their job well. I feel like we got a bargain, too, because we upgraded to a better roof. i did get a lot of other quotes, and Fackler's was the be...

Description of Work
We needed a new roof, and Fackler was recommended to us. Their representative, Derick, was fast to come out to meet with us and give us a price. He was right on top of everything throughout the whole procedure, eay to reach and he did everything he could to make thie whole process easier for us.

Work Completed On 02/08/2013

05/18/2007

I am very impressed with the quote and the intelligence of the company. I have yet to decide on someone, but they seem to be the ones that I will choose. They were very nice and very thoughtful. You may wonder why the quote is so high, but, it is a lot of work and there is a lot involved. I myself think it will be worth it, if I choose them for the job. They seem to be the best, so far.

Description of Work
Fackler quoted the installation of an asphalt roof on one of my 4800 square foot home. They quoted for patching, a complete tear off, curbs and all. This was also a three drift roof.($45,000.)

Residential & commercial roofing services, chimney repair, algae-resistant shingles, Alcoa seamless gutters, siding installation, leaf relief total gutter protection system, Owens Corning roofing products, Velux skylights, box gutters, sheet metal, copper bay windows, rubber EPDM roofs, infrared roof inspections, energy audits & attic insulation.

Ask for details.