D M MASONRY INC

With Angi since June 2010

Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Louisville

Our Louisville roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For 25 years, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate Louisville roofing and home improvement contractor. Additional DBAs - Bone Dry Masonry Louisville, Bone Dry Roofing-Louisville Inc.

J&T Construction

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done! Specializing in Masonry, Chimney Repair & Tuckpointpointing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

BJ's Asphalt Paving

BJs Asphalt Paving is a complete Paving & Sealcoating service, Specialized In Tar & Chip. Serving the bluegrass state since1991 license, insur. & Bond. Call Us Today!

01/01/2015

It went great! Frank was friendly, professional and helpful. He gave me several options for repairing my chimney and patiently explained everything in detail. He did everything he said he would. The work was done promptly and neatly. There was nothing I had to clean up afterward. Frank was honest and knowledgeable. I'm extremely pleased with his work and would definitely use DM Masonry again.

Description of Work
Repaired chimney, installed concrete crown and stainless steel chimney hood. Removed and hauled away chimney pots

Category masonry,chimney repair

08/26/2013

I remember the price to be very reasonable. They were very good. They told me when they were going to do it. They were there on-time. They finished in the time they said it would be done, and they cleaned up well. It was a very positive experience.

Description of Work
DM Masonry Inc. redid my front porch and put in a new patio in the backyard.

Category decks,patios

11/03/2011

Excellent work from restoration professionals, courteous, prompt, pleasant to deal with. True craftsman with feel for historic properties.

Description of Work
Repaired and tuckpointed brickwork on 100+ year old house, tuckpointed foundation, repaired four chimneys, tuckpointed interior brick in six rooms, removed paint from house facade, stuccoed rear gable

Category masonry,chimney repair,stucco