COMFORT MASTER HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2006

Thank you for your interest in Comfort Master Home Improvement serving Louisville, Kentucky and its surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and courteous team of skilled professionals....

Gutters Etcetera, LLC

.Gutters Etcetera, LLC, is your solution for all your gutter related installation needs. We take great pride in our professionalism, timeliness, and superior customer service on every job. Contact us today for a free estimate.

AIC Roofing & Construction, Inc.

AIC Roofing & Construction, Inc was started in Lexington in 2003. AIC is a residential and commercial roofing company that specializes in roofs, siding, and gutters. AIC is a locally owned company that takes pride in our work and has grown our business by providing quality work at an affordable price. We take time to meet with each customer personally and explain the problems found on the home, what is causing them, and the options available to fix the issues. Over the years our workmanship has been recognized by leading material manufacturers and trade associations. AIC is a GAF Master Elite Contractor, as well as an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, among others listed on our home page. Join the thousands of people in the Lexington area that have trusted AIC with their roof related problems, give AIC Roofing a chance to earn your business TODAY!

Renewal Gutters

Renewal Gutters is a full service gutter and gutter protection company dedicated to offering the best products, service and warranties in the industry. We repair existing gutters, install new seamless gutters and offer the highest rated gutter protection with Arrow Gutter Guards. We protect your gutters and your home and keep you off of a ladder!

06/25/2015

Description of Work
Replaced all windows in my house. Workers did a good job.

10/21/2014

He was very courteous. We contacted them because of their overall rating on Angie's List. We did not go with them because we had received a quote that was lower.

Description of Work
I did receive a quote from them for a door replacement.

Category doors

05/13/2014

04/10/2014

He did a very good work and I am happy with the service. Danny was awesome. He was very personable and easy to work with. 10/21/15 - I am editing my review of this company. When I submitted my review the first time, we had not had any bad weather. Since then, we have had a lot of rain and this is what has happened. We've had water coming in from the roof, through the attic, through the first floor...

Description of Work
I have used Comfort Master Home Improvement for gutter work.

Category gutter repair

09/25/2013

You will not find a more honest gentleman than Mr. Danny Hicks. My house is over a hundred years old, so most of my windows are not standard size. Danny and his crew did a wonderful job in helping determine which windows and styles to choose. Their work was delivered promptly and efficiently and they cleaned up all debris from the job. I have recommended them to others and will use them again myse...

Description of Work
Replacement of several windows in an old home---100+ years

09/19/2013

It went swimmingly well. We had priced out about five providers, mostly the big names. Danny came in much lower, but provided all the customer service of a big brand name, maybe better. Everytime I needed something, I called his cell phone and he answered. Not a lot of buffers between me and the guy doing the work. I would reccommend him to any and all.

Description of Work
We had our deck enlarged and that made it ideal to remove the windows in our kitchen and replace them with a double-door that leads to our deck. Danny removed the windows and installed the doors in one day.

Category doors

11/30/2012

Danny Hicks owner listened to my requests and ideas and offered other idea too. It turned out as i wanted for the agreed cost. I feel they did an excellent job. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Back of house room extension & patio.

Category replacement windows,sunrooms

10/11/2012

The owner, Danny Hicks, came out & evaluated my house, he addressed the problems I was having with rain overflowing gutters. He recommended a larger size gutter so it could carry the water off. HIs fee was less than other estimates I received for gutters that were smaller. The gutters were installed in one day. We have not had any problems with overflowing gutters since the new ones have been plac...

Description of Work
Removed old gutters from house, installed new larger gutters and downspouts.

09/28/2011

They quoted me around $10000. We didn’t have a whole lot of interaction with them. The guy who came out was prompt and friendly. I have had good luck with everyone I have called. I would probably use them in the future.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Comfort Master Home Improvement for replacing windows about three or four weeks ago.

02/28/2011

My experience was absolutely great. He was one of the nicest people I've ever done business with. He was very, very concerned and acted in my best interest. He fit the door for me while they were installing the windows. He was excellent. I would tell others that he is very trust worthy and he would do the best job for the money.

Description of Work
Comfort Home Master installed my windows.

WINDOWS. DOORS. PATIO ENCLOSURES, VINYL SIDING, GUTTERS,