Clean Slate Junk Removal

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2014

Local family owned and operated business specializing in junk removal. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and offer competitive rates. Call us today to schedule a pick up....

DENTON TREE AND STUMP

DENTON TREE AND STUMP

Denton Tree and Stump Removal is quality oriented full care tree service focused on customer satisfaction. We are owned and operated by an ISA Certified Arborist - Scott Denton, certificate number KY-0886A. We are committed to working with our customers to provide a proper tree maintenance program while delivering safe and competent service. Our services include tree and bush removal, pruning and trimming, stump grinding, and fence row and foundation clearing. Call us today.

11/14/2019

I needed some pretty heavy furniture removed quickly. I booked on a Sunday and they were able to complete 2 days later. Can't beat that! The guys that came were very professional, polite, efficient. They were also careful not to damage anything. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture removal

10/12/2018

They were AMAZING! Virginia was over-the-top helpful while building out a quote for me. The price was extremely reasonable because I had a lot of large items to get rid of. The movers were friendly, quick, and efficient. If and when I need junk removal services again, I would use them because the whole team was great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There were several large items that needed to be removed as junk.

10/01/2018

They are responsive, prompt, punctual and extremely respectful. I've used them for a year and a half and I will highly recommend them and continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling Service

CATEGORY hauling services

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your business. It’s been our pleasure.

10/01/2018

They're fantastic, efficient and quick. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They hauled off what I didn't need and either gave it away to charity or threw it away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them multiple times for services, around 6 times. Most recently I was renovating a business and I had to remove everything that was on the floor which they did. They moved everything to a separate location then moved it all back. They worked through the night to get everything done so it was done after hours.

07/04/2018

Aaron Bischoff operates an excellent service from the first contact to completed job. Great communications at every step. We added to the job after Craig and his crew arrived on site and the original price was adjusted fairly. Felt really good that all the stuff hauled away would end up in the right place and not dumped somewhere it should not have been. Would not hesitate to hire again or recomme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned out trashed rental house

CATEGORY hauling services

Junk Removal of all items from home or business including: furniture, appliances, electronics, paint, yard waste, construction debris, etc. Construction demo: decks, fences, sheds, hot tubs, kitchens, bathrooms, carpet, hardwood floor, etc. Tree trimming & removal (small to med trees & shrubs)

We do not remove or buy cars and trucks.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover