small llc company peforming home repairs and remodeling in the louisville area. great unmatched services. company slogan "The bitter taste of poor quality lingers long after the smell of a cheap price"...

JNE Security Systems

We are YOUR TRULY LOCALLY owned and operated security systems provider. Specializing in home and small commercial security, surveillance cameras and access control systems. We offer top nationwide, 24/7 monitoring with skilled, professional local hands on service. Our goal is provide 100% customer satisfaction every time. We do this by using the best equipment, the best technicians and by staying on top of the most recent changes to the security, home automation and surveillance systems out there. Call JNE today for a free in-home security survey and we can discuss with you all the options for your home or business. With free complete home security systems beginning as law as $39.95 per month, We are Your Security Company! Additional email- questions@jnesecuritysystems.com DBA- JNE Enterprises, LLC & JNE Home Security

Family Roots Pressure Washing

Welcome to Family Roots Pressure Washing! We’re very excited to now be on Angi list! We’re a veteran owned and operated company! We specialize in pressure washing driveways, homes, patios, and commercial properties. We offer affordable pricing to help make your home and/or business clean and safe for your family and customers. We started June of 2021 and there are three owners of Family Roots Pressure Washing. Jonny & Alex served our country proudly for 5 years in the US Marine Corps, and Steven has 25 years of construction experience and 6 years of installing customer windows and doors.

Papa's Painting & Construction

We are a family run and operated business with 20+ years of experience. We home improvements from Interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, dry wall install and repair, deck staining and repair. Carpenter work, fencing, fence staining to full on remodels. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and creating a relationship for life. We want to help you long term with all of your home needs.

05/14/2018

CK worked tirelessly to uncover the issues and repair the problem. After all the rain we have endured over the past year my basement is dry -- what a relief.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my basement that was difficult to determine the cause.

Category basement waterproofing

04/11/2014

It went out very well, they were in and out in about half an hour. They did a great job. They didn't anything, they cleaned up after themselves and I could not asked anything better. I wasn't exactly sure of the time they would come and I thought they would call me first. They were punctual, they came when they said but It was just kinda in the air when they're gonna be 2 or 3.

Description of Work
I used the "Big Deal" that I purchased for the services of Ck Construction Services. They fixed the big leaking cracked in the wall and foundation of my basement.

Category basement remodeling

Ck construction services offers a wide array of home remodeling and repair. a work performed by me or my crew. you name it we do it.

yes free estimates