ck construction services

With Angi since August 2012

708 west woodlawn

Louisville, KY 40215

small llc company peforming home repairs and remodeling in the louisville area. great unmatched services. company slogan "The bitter taste of poor quality lingers long after the smell of a cheap price"...

05/14/2018

Susan B.

CK worked tirelessly to uncover the issues and repair the problem. After all the rain we have endured over the past year my basement is dry -- what a relief.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my basement that was difficult to determine the cause.

Category basement waterproofing

04/11/2014

Brian D.

It went out very well, they were in and out in about half an hour. They did a great job. They didn't anything, they cleaned up after themselves and I could not asked anything better. I wasn't exactly sure of the time they would come and I thought they would call me first. They were punctual, they came when they said but It was just kinda in the air when they're gonna be 2 or 3.

Description of Work
I used the "Big Deal" that I purchased for the services of Ck Construction Services. They fixed the big leaking cracked in the wall and foundation of my basement.

Category basement remodeling

CLOSETS BY DESIGN

Imagine Your Home, Totally Organized. The leading supplier of custom closets, pantries, mud rooms, home offices, wall beds and garages in the Kentuckiana region since 2002. When you call Closets By Design, we will send a talented designer to your home for a free in-home design consultation. We will take measurements and explore the endless storage possibilities with you. Once your system is design the way you desire, we go to work in our state-of-the-art factory. Each system is built custom to your specifications and our company employees will install your system quickly and neatly. And all of our work is back with our written Lifetime Guarantee.

Renewal Gutters

Renewal Gutters is a full service gutter and gutter protection company dedicated to offering the best products, service and warranties in the industry. We repair existing gutters, install new seamless gutters and offer the highest rated gutter protection with Arrow Gutter Guards. We protect your gutters and your home and keep you off of a ladder!

K-Guard of Louisville

Born from the inventive mind of Gary Knudson of Knudson Manufacturing in Broomfield, Colorado, the K-Guard® concept was established in 1996 and first manufactured in 1997. Knudson’s experience with designing gutter machines began when his career did—working for his father out of their garage in May of 1965. In 1970, Gary took the helm at Knudson Manufacturing and has processed and received over 100 patents since. One of the most innovative of those designs is the fully engineered two-piece leaf free K-Guard® system, featuring a fully supported gutter and hood, a hidden patented hanger system, with improved aesthetics and additional strength as compared to similar systems on the market. K-Guard® received patent and signed its first licensee in 1998 and has been providing unprecedented home drainage systems ever since.

yes free estimates

Ck construction services offers a wide array of home remodeling and repair. a work performed by me or my crew. you name it we do it.