small llc company peforming home repairs and remodeling in the louisville area. great unmatched services. company slogan "The bitter taste of poor quality lingers long after the smell of a cheap price"...

American Roofing & Metal Co

American roofing & metal co., Inc. is a family owned roofing business located in louisville, Kentucky. We provide professional roofing and service needs for residential and commercial clients in the Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati, and Southern Indiana areas.

CLOSETS BY DESIGN

Imagine Your Home, Totally Organized. The leading supplier of custom closets, pantries, mud rooms, home offices, wall beds and garages in the Kentuckiana region since 2002. When you call Closets By Design, we will send a talented designer to your home for a free in-home design consultation. We will take measurements and explore the endless storage possibilities with you. Once your system is design the way you desire, we go to work in our state-of-the-art factory. Each system is built custom to your specifications and our company employees will install your system quickly and neatly. And all of our work is back with our written Lifetime Guarantee.

Gonzalez Home Inspection

Daniel is a thorough and experienced home inspector, trained by one of the most popular inspectors in Kentucky. With amazing mentoring from him, he learned to be meticulous, with a great sense of responsibility and attention to detail. He is passionate about his job, as it brings him a lot of joy. He loves working with people and has built amazing relationships with his clients and friends. Making sure everyday people are making the right investment for their homes, he understands how important it is to live comfortably in your home. Daniel will help you with all the procedures of your home inspection with excellent skill. He is ready to team up with you for all of your property needs!

05/14/2018

CK worked tirelessly to uncover the issues and repair the problem. After all the rain we have endured over the past year my basement is dry -- what a relief.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my basement that was difficult to determine the cause.

Category basement waterproofing

04/11/2014

It went out very well, they were in and out in about half an hour. They did a great job. They didn't anything, they cleaned up after themselves and I could not asked anything better. I wasn't exactly sure of the time they would come and I thought they would call me first. They were punctual, they came when they said but It was just kinda in the air when they're gonna be 2 or 3.

Description of Work
I used the "Big Deal" that I purchased for the services of Ck Construction Services. They fixed the big leaking cracked in the wall and foundation of my basement.

Category basement remodeling

Ck construction services offers a wide array of home remodeling and repair. a work performed by me or my crew. you name it we do it.

yes free estimates