Charles Guelda & Sons Plumbing

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2006

We are a Family owned Plumbing business, started by Charles Guelda in 1978. We have a fully staffed office and a total of 19 employees to fulfill your needs. We accept credit cards, and personal checks, as well as cash for payment. We also offer optional financing plans upon further review and criteria. 10% senior citizens, and military discount applies....

Anytime Plumbing LLC

Anytime Plumbing is family owned and operated with over 15 years experience in the industry. Licensed and insured we offer a wide variety of commercial and residential plumbing services. Call us to help with your plumbing needs today!!!

Tom Drexler Plumbing Air & Electric

Full service plumbing, HVAC and electrical contractor specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. All work is performed by our trained and highly experienced technicians - not subcontractors. All Tom Drexler employees are background checked and drug tested for your protection. We are a member of the National Kitchen and Bath Association. We service residential homes, apartments/condos, restaurants and rental properties. Additional Contact - Tom Drexler. Additional Email - Tom@tomdrexlerplumbing.com.

Dauenhauer Plumbing

At Dauenhauer Plumbing, our skilled, licensed plumbing technicians will provide you with efficient, professional plumbing service. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. Additional DBA: Anytime Plumbing.

06/21/2020

Very well, efficient. Old copper line was leaking underground. They replaced from meter through foundation to copper entering home at subfloor.

Description of Work
Main water line into house replaced

10/01/2018

They showed up when they were supposed to and did a great job.

Description of Work
Repair a broken exterior/interior faucet

06/07/2017

I called Guelda on June 2. I decided to ask them to do the work because they had replaced water meters in my neighborhood and the work seemed to go well. I was scheduled for a technician to come out on June 6 between 8:30-9:30 AM. At 9:30 no one had shown up so I called to confirm my appointment. I was told there had been an oversight of the work order and the representative apologized for the mis...

Description of Work
My back outdoor faucet pipe had a suspected split in it that was causing water to come into the house whenever I used it. I needed a plumber to confirm the problem and resolve it.

10/04/2016

It took about an hour, but the plumber kept at it till he found it.

Description of Work
Located a leak in a basement pipe

08/15/2016

This plumbing was not under warranty.

Description of Work
I used Steve Guelda of Charles Guelda & Sons Plumbing to replace a faucet and fix a toilet.

Category plumbing

New construction, and remodeling, pertaining to the plumbing field. We also offer commercial, as well as residential plumbing services. All types of service work, and drain cleaning, and replacements. We also offer all types of gas line work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available