CHAPMAN HEATING & COOLING

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2006

1209 Truman Park Dr

Louisville, KY 40245

New and existing commercial and residential heating & air! We can do it all!...

08/17/2016

Emily H.

This company is wonderful to work with. They showed me the problem, explained what had gone wrong (in a way that I could understand) and came in with the best quote for a high quality unit. Very quick and professional, AC went out Friday, they came out immediately and were able to come back and install first thing Monday morning. They offered 0% financing which helped us tremendously with this unexpected major expense. Installers were very professional and thorough. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Removal and install of electric heat pump, both indoor and outdoor units

01/04/2016

Cindy R.

Description of Work
Did a great job installing an A/C unit and new thermostat.

11/27/2015

Carla C.

Description of Work
Serviced 2 heating units for winter.

11/01/2015

Mary F.

The removal and new installation went very well. Kelcey and Lonnie were the installers. They were both very professional and considerate. They worked all day with no breaks that I saw. They ran into a problem while installing the compressor and was on the phone to their boss to correct the situation. After a while, they found the problem and remedied it. They removed all debris and left the area as clean as they found it. The customer service by this company is the best I've ever encountered from the sales person to the installers to the office staff. The office staff called to check on my satisfaction the day after installation, filed all the warranty paperwork and even sent flowers to thank me for my business. Unbelievable! I purchased this system through Lowes and Chapman is their chosen installers...I know why. I am happy to know that I have found a company that I trust for all my HVAC needs forever. They are truly an incredible company and both Lowes and Trane should be very pleased with them.

Description of Work
Removed my existing HVAC system and installed a new Trane system.

01/23/2015

Nancy T.

I can't say enough good things about Chapman Heating & Cooling. From their excellent sales rep, Judd, to the amazing installers, Kelsey and Dakota, it was a first-rate experience. Everyone in their staff is courteous and quick to respond to any need. I definitely recommend them to anyone in Louisville.

Description of Work
Installed new Trane high efficiency furnace and air conditioner.

06/18/2014

Cosmin S.

Description of Work
My AC went out of service, I called several HVAC companies, then I choose Chapman ( based on AngiesList and Lowe's recommandations). Excellent service. They did a great job.

05/22/2014

Judy S.

Description of Work
I bought a new heat pump from Lowes, and Chapman installed it. The installers were prompt, courteous and professional. The switch broke and poured water over my basement floor. They were here immediately and moved heavy things and small things for me. They were courteous and professional.

10/14/2013

Michael T.

The only factor that kept me from using this company was the overall price comparison with another company. Unfortunately they came in at a much lower price. If I need any service in the future I will call on this company first.

Description of Work
Judd was the company representative that came out and gave estimate to install new a/c heat pump and new electric furnace in basement. Judd was a very good rep. for the company and was very professional.

05/13/2013

Robert A.

I worked with a gentleman named Judd who did the estimation and fielded all of my calls. These folks are the single best company I have worked with during the complete renovation of my new home. Totally professional, dependable and honest. Their prices were reasonable and they are simply competent in every sense of the word. They do not nickel and dime you, they go above and beyond the call of duty and are very accessible. I don't know if Judd is an owner of this company or not, but he behaves like he owns it. I would like to hire him to work at my own company. I can't offer any higher recommendation for this Company---they are leaders in their field and are truly professional in every sense of the word. Trane should be proud to have them as a dealership. You will not go wrong hiring these folks.

Description of Work
Complete installation of 2 new high-efficiency zoned heating and cooling systems. Removal of all old equipment and installation and testing of new equipment.

02/11/2013

Amy M.

A +++++

Description of Work
Chapman Heating And Cooling is an A+ Company!! I have used them for service calls when my heat/ac goes out and for preventative maintenance to have tune-ups on my units, the man who comes and does those is AWESOME! All there employees are! Judd did my install back in 2012 and he was very professional and reasonable! Will use this company for all my HVAC needs, they have a costumer for life here!

08/16/2012

Josh S.

Chapman was excellent to work with. My A/C went out near the end of May. I called Judd at Chapman at 6pm on a Tuesday. He had a crew out by 8am on Wednesday. The work was performed quickly and the guys were extremely professional. Plus they came in $1300 less than their competitors with a better warranty!

Description of Work
Replacing my old broken A/C unit. Inside and outside units.

08/14/2010

Xavier K.

Both service guys were very personable and explained what they were doing and why. They were on time and left the place neat and clean. Very knowledgeable and dependable.

Description of Work
Replaced digital thermostat on first visit. Performed system check on AC system the second time I had them out.

06/15/2006

MICHAEL S.

They would never call me back. They would say one thing and then not do it. It was a nightmare. I signed with them in November and then finally, cancelled the contract in April.

Description of Work
They were supposed to replace my roof.

06/12/2006

THEY WERE VERY RESPONSIVE AND THEY WERE ALSO VERY ACCESSIBLE. THEY WORKED WITH ME AND THEY DIDN'T TRY TO SELL ME ANYTHING. I ASKED THEM THINGS LIKE WHAT FILTER THEY RECOMMEND AND THEY WERE JUST VERY DOWN TO EARTH.

Description of Work
THEY JUST GAVE ME MY USUAL CHECK OF MY AIR CONDITIONING AND MADE SURE IT WOULD WORK FOR THE SUMMER.

Maeser Master Services

Since 1975 Maeser has provided Louisville area families and businesses with plumbing services, heating and air conditioning, plus bathroom remodeling, improving indoor air quality and more. Visit our Bath Design Studio to get started on your bathroom remodeling project. Additional DBA - Marvin Maeser Plumbing. Award Winning. See website for additional service areas at www.maeser.com.

BJ Heating & Cooling

Super Service Award Winning company on Angi with over 30yrs of professional HVAC experience! BJ Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is family owned and operated and we've grown to become one of the largest residential heating and cooling contractors serving the Kentuckian since 1982! BJ Heating and Cooling continues to focus on customer experience and provides services that the competition simply cannot. We provide up to a 10 year labor warranty with a new system install! This means peace of mind and energy savings for 10 years with no added cost. BJ Heating and Air Conditioning stands behind its product because it is installed by professionals who do it right the first time and with a product that is built to last. We offer preventative maintenance service and installation with free estimates on installation! Contact us today, we look forward to serving you!

ARK Renovations, LLC

You shouldn't have to look high and low to find a construction company that will do right by you. ARK Renovations is a local company in New Albany, IN with an exceptional reputation. We offer high-quality new home construction and renovation services. We also work with commercial clients. If your roof has sprung a leak, we can fix it for you. Basically, you can rely on us for anything and everything construction and remodeling. Call today to schedule an appointment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard