Bryant Enterprises of KY, LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2011

All estimates are free and subcontractors are used on large jobs....

Derby City Cleaning

With over 40 years of experience in the business, we have a particular focus on quality here at Metro Cleaning. We make sure we deliver A+ results and your utmost satisfaction is our goal. We have a passion for thoroughly cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting any surface of your home that way your family, kids, pets, etc. are all comfortable and happy!

Best Option Restoration - East Louisville

Here at On Call Restoration we take pride in our work. That’s why we’re dedicated to bringing in the best contractors who have experienced in the trade and professionalism in their veins. Our nationwide service seeks to work alongside the hardest workers in every state so you don’t have to search for them. No matter where you are, you can be rest assured that your home will be perfectly safe and dry. Access our website: https://www.graciestudiio.com/

Bluegrass Sunrooms

Bluegrass Sunrooms is a family-owned and operated company. We are proud to be Louisville’s only Distributor of quality TEMO products. We offer Sunrooms, Decks, Patio Covers, Screened Porches, Pergolas, Roofing, Windows and more. Using our Exclusive Interactive 3D Design system, we will make your Ultimate Backyard dreams come true! Give us a call today and schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable Bluegrass Sunrooms associates. Outdoor happiness and relaxation is only a phone call way. Bluegrass Sunrooms...Where the Sun Shines Bright!

Offers by Bluegrass Sunrooms on Angi

08/18/2014

See above.

Description of Work
Mr. Bryant met with us in our home. We wanted him to build a house for us. We gave him a copy of the plans. He said he would be back to us in a few weeks with an estimate. After waiting more than three weeks we called him. We called several times and he never returned our calls. Once, one of Mr. Bryant's workmen answered Mr. Bryant's cell phone and said he would relay the message to Mr. Bryant that we wanted him to call us. It is mid-August and we have never heard from him again.

Category remodeling

05/10/2013

It went really well. They are very nice and helpful, see notes above. The only note I would have is about some of the clean up. I found several pieces of shingles and roofing nails that I had to clean up after the work was complete. The nails concerned me the most, as these can be more dangerous. Other than that, everything went great and they went above and beyond, working with my insurance company and taking care of the porch overhang as well.

Description of Work
I had storm damage on my roof from the ice storm of 2009. Insurance covered the cost of replacing the shingles along with some work underneath the shingles. The damage was in different areas across the entire roof. Bryant worked directly with my insurance company, taking me out of the middle. This was very helpful for me. They came out and worked on it rather quickly. I also have a porch overhang with shingles. It was not damaged by the storm and so not covered by the insurance. Since there were shingles left over, Bryant replaced this small area for free, to make it match.

Category remodeling,home builders

10/22/2012

Fantastic - better than the contractor that built the house.

Description of Work
Total basement remodel

Category remodeling

10/20/2011

We were very pleased overall with the work performed. Our original builder (not Bryant) was going to perform this remodel but my wife and I had doubts because of the workmanship and responsiveness of the original builder. Our real estate agents Mark and Bridget tMiller recommended Bryant Construction. I called Willard Bryant and started the process and relationship to meet our desires. Mr. Bryant was so wonderful and patient with us and was very helpful as we decided on what we wanted. Having a blank slate sometimes is more difficult to deal with. Mr. Bryant was able to guide us to a great design and functionality that we were looking for. Mr. Bryant constantly kept his subcontractors concerned about keeping the work area clean and very responsive to our concerns. The messy part of drywalling which we were very concerned about did not turn out to effect our living on the main floor. The dust did not come up stairs because of the supervision and instructions of Mr. Bryant. This project will finish in a few days. As we live in this new area we will update everyone on how great it is. At this point in the process we are very pleased and highly recommend Willard and Ronnie Bryant Construction.

Description of Work
Complete Basement remodeling. Bryant was the contractor for this work and did simply an outstanding job arranging for all the work needed to finish out the basement. Bryant did this on time and on budget.

Category remodeling,home builders,basement remodeling

I am a second generation builder who specializes in any type of construction, building, remodeling, additions, repairs and even water restoration and cleanup.

Check, PayPal