Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2010

4616 Pinewood Rd

Louisville, KY 40218

Founded in Louisville, Kentucky and now with over 60 years of experience, Bone-Dry Waterproofing is one of Kentuckiana’s premier waterproofing and foundation repair companies. We are a family-owned, family-operated business built on the values of hard work and honest business relationships. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and are fully accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, the Home Builders Association, and Angie’s List. As for our work, Bone Dry Waterproofing water solution systems are designed to stand the test of time. We offer one of the best warranties in the business for as long as your home is standing. In addition, our warranty is fully transferable at no additional cost to either party. We’re happy to share our expertise and answer any questions our customers might have about our services—just give us a shout using the contact form, or call us at any location using the tab at the top of the page. Also serving Harrison, Jefferson, Jennings, Lawrence, Martin, Orange, Perry, Ripley, Scott, Spencer, & Washington Counties, IN. Also serving Allen, Barren, Boyle, Breckinridge, Carlisle, Franklin, Grant, Grayson, Green, Hancock, Hardin, Harrison, Hart, Henry, Larue, Meade, Nelson, Pendleton, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, & Trimble Counties, & portions of Whitley County, KY....

07/16/2021

Delano M.

Awful they are unprofessional. Steve the hiring manager or supervisor is a total jerk.

Description of Work
I actually worked for this company for about 3-4 days. BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY TO WORK. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO WORK HERE. THE GUY NAMED STEVE HES A COMPLETE JERK. HIRED ME FOR THOSE FEW DAYS ALL BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE WORKERS COME THE WEEKEND BEFORE I MAKE IT HOME HE CALLS ME AND LETS ME KNOW IM FIRED , NOT TO MENTION IVE BEEN DRIVING BACK AND FORTH ABOUT 1HR HALF DRIVE TO COME WORK FOR THE *******. THEY DIDNT ASK FOR A BACKGROUND CHECK THEY DIDNT DO A DRUG SCREEN NOT A SINGLE THING PROFESSIONAL ABOUT THEM. THERE SERVICES ARE GOOD THE MEXICANS IS THE ONLY REASON THERE STILL GOING . FOR YOU SAKE AMD MINE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM .

Category concrete repair

06/19/2018

Melissa G.

Salesman great, price was high, installation was good for roof, insulation only half done after I checked finally.( i had surgery week after roof was done.) Thier installation crew ACCIDENTALLY misplaced about $500 of my copper that was never returned or paid for by them. I was cheated out of the 3% cash discount and still have not gotten a $700 check to date. Overall I could of gotten the same quality for $8000.00 cheaper. Dissapointing really as the salesman really got me to drink the koolaid and I thought I was going to get World class service.

Description of Work
Roofing and insulation

Category insulation, roofing

10/23/2017

Jacque J.

Very thorough and professional. Process was seamless and they did everything to keep any mess to adjust minimum.

Description of Work
We had a leak in our basement and also a crack.

10/02/2017

Mary R.

It went very well! They fixed the leaks very efficiently and the employees were very thorough and professional!

Description of Work
I needed leaks repaired that were coming from crawlspace

05/31/2017

Terri M.

He came under the competitor to get the job. He knew what he was doing so that is why he got the job. He came quickly to give me the quote

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for work in basement to get it dry.

11/26/2016

Donald L.

Did a great job!! Installed French drain and new sump pump in basement and installed 6 pillar supports in garage to support foundation.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing and stabilizing garage foundation

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

05/05/2016

Laura W.

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Bone Dry Waterproofing. They have done 2 jobs for Mom's Closet! Both times, the staff was wonderful. From coming out to our place to give us an estimate, to scheduling a time to come and do the work, time to complete the the job, and cleaning up afterwards! I could not be more impressed with their team. Everyone was great to work with, and they are so community oriented! I've never seen an organization that gives so much back into their community. And you CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for any waterproofing needs!

Description of Work
Had water coming in our lower level. Put in a pump, panels on the wall, and tied flooring into the pump system

01/14/2016

Billy P.

They were very professional. They were hard working men. They did what they were supposed to do. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in a filtration system to solve my flooding issues.

10/12/2015

Angela N.

July 17, 2015 - Bone Dry and I engaged in a contract to install a french drain by a retaining wall. Because of the age of the wall (50 years), their estimator stated that they might have to hand dig the trench. I agreed to their terms and we signed the contract. Within two weeks, they contacted me and told me my job was scheduled for 10/8/15. Since this was within the contracted time period, I agreed. They then had our local utility provider come out and mark the location of all buried lines. On 10/8/15, their employees showed up with a small excavator to begin the project. He asked me what he was going to do there and I stated he should know already. I then reviewed the work with him and he started and I left for work. Approximately two hours later, I received a phone call from a Bone Dry representative who stated the original estimator needed to meet with me that evening as they had encountered some issues. I met with him that evening and he stated they had dug about 4 feet down and noticed the wall was not as stable as they had thought. He then stated they would not be performing the work because of safety reasons and returned my deposit. Obviously, this made me very dissatisfied. When I pressed him for reasons his company was backing out on a contract, he again stated safety. Since I have been doing large projects my entire adult career with an expansive knowledge of OSHA, I asked him why they could not make it safe and complete the project for the contracted price. He simply stated they could not but understood why this was frustrating. I asked him to have his boss contact me. That was two business days ago and I have heard nothing from this company. My Frustration - Bone Dry entered into a contract with me for $6,400 to install a french drain around a 50 year old retaining wall. Their experienced estimator examined the project and provided me a quote. I then waited 2.5 months for the work to begin. Once they began the work, I firmly believe they realized this project would cost them more than the contracted price so they backed out of the deal. I have worked on projects where entire buildings need to be stabilized in order for people to work in them safety. This is not rocket science. Bone Dry could have dug down, installed bracing for the wall, dug further, installed more bracing, etc.. However, they most likely did not account for this when they bid the job. Another point supporting this conclusion is the estimator stated that they ran into some hard dirt that they would have to jackhammer. Again, I don't believe they anticipated this when they bid the project. Rather than act like an honorable company and fulfill their contract, they chose to walk away from the project. I do not ever intend to deal with this company, either personally or professionally. If you choose to deal with this company, look at #13 on their Terms and Conditions. It gives them the right to walk away for any reason. You should have them strike this from your contract. Unfortunately for me and I hold myself completely accountable, I missed this point.

Description of Work
The provider was contracted to excavate around a retaining wall and install a french drain and then fill in the trench. They were contracted to perform this work on 7/17/15 with a 60-90 day window to fulfill the contract.

Category excavators, masonry, plumbing, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

04/24/2015

Elizabeth D.

The guy was only there for 4 to 5 minutes for the consultation. He was in and out so fast I never felt like they told me or showed me what was going on. The men who did the work were nice and good guys, but the little bit of work I had done was not good. The cement is already starting to crack and there is still dirt coming down and going into my garage.

Description of Work
They were suppose to fix 2 cracks on the outside of the house. They put cement and ran it across my whole yard and where they put it is pretty close to my post and they were supposed to actually put in a well so the water could drain.

Category drain pipe

01/26/2015

Jeanne S.

He gave me examples of what we might do on out basement. Depending on our choice as to what it might cost..

Description of Work
I will be using them in the future for my basement..

10/15/2014

Christopher E.

The work crew was able to show up a day ahead of their scheduled time and begin the job early. The foreman was polite and professional answering all our questions and keeping us updated throughout each day. They even made a few additional waterproofing improvements for no extra charge. The job took a total of 2 1/2 days and we are pleased with the work performed.

Description of Work
Waterproofed crawlspace by excavating around the interior and exterior. Inside they installed a gravity fed drain around the foundation and a sump pump. They also installed a E-Z Breathe ventilation system to further reduce humidity. They dug a trench around the exterior of the foundation treating the cinder block to make it water proof and installed another gravity fed drain around the perimiter of the house. They tied all downspouts and the sump pump into the external drain and directed the flow of water away from the house.

Category excavators, plumbing, basement waterproofing, wells

10/05/2014

Susan G.

Workers arrived on time and worked steadily over two days to do waterproofing. Foreman was polite and professional and kept me informed of progress. Work on downspouts was added to project after discussion with foreman. Every effort was made to contain dust. I am pleased with the work and hopeful that it has solved my wet basement problems.

Description of Work
Waterproofed basement by excavating around interior, installing drain pipe, covering with gravel, sealing with concrete. Installed sump pump and battery back-up sump pump. Dug trenches and installed drains to direct downspouts away from foundation.

Category excavators, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

07/15/2014

Kristen K.

Arrived early/on time, explained all services to be performed. Finished in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing.

07/15/2014

kathleen H.

Had some problems but they attempted to correct them.

Description of Work
Install french drains and drains with sump pump on inside of crawl space

Category plumbing, basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe

06/19/2014

John M.

Chuck and John were on time and actually arrived early. They were very professional and after they walked me through the process they got right to work. They took the extra step to tent themselves to avoid too much dust on my things.

Description of Work
Bone-Dry Waterproofing, Inc came to patch two cracks in our foundation. They jack hammered holes and covered the walls w/ their fiber boards.

Category foundation repair

06/13/2014

Scott G.

SERVICE ABOVE AND BEYOND - Bone Dry installed an egress window in our basement on very short notice (two weeks to be exact) and came in on budget for the job. The work was completed on time and to perfection (I'm very demanding). The entire team worked together well, cleaned up after themselves and made sure we were completely happy before leaving the job site. I can't thank these guys enough for the work that they did and won't hesitate to call them again in the future for other services.

Description of Work
Bone Dry installed an Egress Window in our basement.

Category egress windows, basement waterproofing

06/12/2014

Alicia G.

Service wasn't exactly what sales guy said. Overall happy with experience. They came out fast and would recommend to friend. We wouldn't know if service work for a little while yet.

Description of Work
Water proofing inside and outside of house.

06/10/2014

Eric S.

The whole crew was very polite & professional.

Description of Work
Set up crawl space for sump pump, retains wall & water proofed house.

Category electrician, replacement windows, wells

05/19/2014

Robert H M.

Excellent job. Prompt and efficient.

Description of Work
Repaired creak in basement wall.

05/09/2014

Diane M.

Workers were prompt and professional. Wok was clean and neat.

Description of Work
Treated crack in basement wall.

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

05/01/2014

Matthew B.

They were a bit difficult to get ahold of on the phone prior to starting work, but all went well on site. The team was very good and always on time in the morning. For doing a messy job, they tried to leave the house relatively clean.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

04/21/2014

Sandra S.

We've been impressed with them. The people that came out to do the work were all very professional, friendly and they seem to be very conscientious. They had a clean work site.

Description of Work
We've had some work done by Bone-Dry Waterproofing, Inc. They did a chimney repair, roof repair and a gutter replacement.

Category roofing, chimney repair

04/09/2014

benjamin C.

they were profession and done a great job clean up after they self

Description of Work
replace my house roof and grage roof

Category roofing, basement waterproofing

03/31/2014

Ted C.

We were very happy with them. I like their promptness, cleanliness and courteousness. I also think that they are honest.

Description of Work
We used Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc. for air filteration.

Category

RAMZ Contracting CO.

Clairity, LLC

We are in the business of helping you live and work in a clean and healthy environment at a fair price. We offer air quality tests with fast results and mold remediation utilizing a powerful, green technology. This process, photocatalytic oxidation, is designed to safely eradicate odors and pathogens, such as MRSA and C diff, and mold on every surface in the entire home, including carpets, furniture, walls, ceiling, HVAC and air ducts 100% chemically free. We also have the capability to sanitize your surfaces using an EPA approved product that kills COVID19 and other contaminants and continues to protect between cleanings. Let us give you peace of mind knowing your home, place of business, and vehicle are safe!

Best Option Restoration - East Louisville

Here at Best Option Restoration- East Louisville, we treat our customers like family, which means we treat your home or business like it's our home or business; we treat it with care and respect. Water and Mold Damage can be an overwhelming situation for anyone. Let us take the burden from you. We take all the proper precautions to keep your family and home safe and communicate with you every step of the way. We can even perform the re-build work to get your property back to pre-loss condition. We work with all insurance carriers, as well as self-pay customers. When you choose us, you're choosing the best option!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Foundation Repair. Basement Waterproofing. Yard Drainage. Concrete. Egress Basement Windows. EZ-Breathe. Mold & Mildew.