Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Louisville

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2007

8130 New LaGrange Rd.

Louisville, KY 40222

Our Louisville roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For 25 years, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate Louisville roofing and home improvement contractor. Additional DBAs - Bone Dry Masonry Louisville, Bone Dry Roofing-Louisville Inc....

roofing (415)masonry (103)chimney repair (76)gutter repair (59)chimney cap repair (40)skylight installation (22)insulation (14)siding companies (13)chimney sweep (5)gutter cleaning (1)window replacement (6)handyman (6)

09/22/2020

I called three times for the estimate and never heard back.

Description of Work
Roofing.

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

[Member Name Removed], We did not find any leads from you on Angie's List? Bone Dry would love to give you an estimate and take care of you, if you could provide a phone number we will contact asap.

07/17/2020

It went excellent!! Very professional and curtious. Would highly recommend Bone Dry Roofing!!!

Description of Work
Leaking section of a roof

Category gutter repair,roofing,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Thanks for the review and recommendation!

05/28/2020

It went well. Job performed in a timely fashion and site was cleaned at conclusion of work. Workers were polite and hardworking.

Description of Work
Retaining wall rebuilt.

Category masonry,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

Thanks for the review!

01/23/2020

I had my roof inspected in New Albany Indiana and I was impressed with the level of communication including the automated text messages keeping me informed of the process that was interactive so I could reply yes I am still needing the visit. I received a call prior to the appointment to confirm. The results I got back were great news, they actually didn't sell me anything! They sent me multiple p...

Description of Work
Roof inspection and estimate

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to help out in any way- whether or not we get a sale. But, when you are ready for those gutter guards, we'll be ready!

12/14/2019

Downspouts were not sealed. I called 4 times and requested the work be finished. I was told the production manager would contact me but it never happened. I finally hired another party to complete the work.

Description of Work
replace old gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

Hey [Member Name Removed], we apologize for the lapse in communication! I know we were waiting to hear back from the city on your french drains and that must be where the communication fell through. I left you a voicemail- call us back anytime!

11/15/2019

Was contacted ahead of scheduled appointment that there was an opening the next day for repair work on my gutters. A time was agreed for work to be preformed, however they failed to show nor called to explain why they didn't appear. I had to call them to confirm that my original appointment was still good and that they would be there. On the scheduled date and time, again they never appeared. Call...

Description of Work
Replacement gutters

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your patience and updating your Google review to say: "There was initially a scheduling error with Bone Dry Roofing which they fully acknowledged was their problem and took actions to correct in the future. After being contacted by Bone Dry Roofing the work was completed quickly to my satisfaction. The workers were friendly, efficient and cleaned up afterward. ...

09/04/2019

Of the estimates I received, Bone Dry Roofing was the only company to look at my whole roof and in my attic. Took photos of all the issues and presented us with two estimates, and by far, having all of the roof vents repaired and sealed properly, even though their estimate on the leaking vent was middle range, made our decision to hire them a no brainer. The work was performed by two very skilled ...

Description of Work
Roof Leaks

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

08/21/2019

This is one of the best experiences we have ever had with a contractor. From the initial inspection video that showed exactly what the problems were to the hard working masonry crew to the crew that did the flashing and roofing, these guys are simply the best. Throughout the project they sent regular reports on progress, with photos and videos. I would hire this contractor again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Rebuild 60 year old chimney.

Category masonry,roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

07/04/2019

They did a flare at job came out on time and completed all repairs!!!!

Description of Work
Partial roof replacement over sun room and gutter repair.

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business! We appreciate it.

05/02/2019

They did a wonderful job and they worked so hard. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on, put vents in the eaves, put more insulation in, put a vent stack for a heater exhaust fan through the roof, and replaced some boards before starting the new roof.

Work Completed On 05/02/2017

Roofing – Residential & Commercial Repairs & Replacement, Roof Cleaning. Masonry - Chimney Repairs. Gutters, Downspouts, Leaf Guards, Ice Dam Prevention. Attic Insulation. Windows Installation. Siding Installation. Storm Damage Repairs. Emergency Tarps. Interior/Exterior Painting.

Ask for Details.