Bocock Construction Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2013

A local, general contracting company providing residential and commercial remodeling interior and exterior, with a primary focus on roofing and complicated leak repairs. All licensed contractors, who are masters of their craft. It is our mission: * To perform for our customers the highest level of quality services at fair and market competitive prices. * To ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including communication, attention to detail and quality workmanship. * To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates and customers. Coming from a long family line of tradesman dating back to Ellis Island, I have been immersed in the trades since I was a young boy. I learned early on that a man is only as good as his word, and my word is good. A handshake and a look still apply even in leu of paperwork and contracts. I believe in selling you on ME first and let my work speak for it's self. I want to EARN your business and keep it. I run a tight ship and keep a clean job site and appearance. Thanks for choosing us....

Distinctive Design Remodeling

Distinctive Design Remodeling

Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs.

09/03/2013

The work turned out very well. We worked closely with Jesse. He was prompt and conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to fix the wallboard and paint a room and hallway.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

Thank you very much for the feedback. It is always a pleasure working on and in your beautiful home, as well as for two fine people such as yourselves. Thanks again!

Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Drywall, Drywall Repair, Painting, Concrete, Electrical, Plumbing, Pressure washing, Carpentry, Windows, Window Dressing, HVAC, Creative projects, Restoration & Preservation, New Construction & Repairs.

Foundation raising