Barry Wooley Designs

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2012

Barry Wooley Designs is one of Louisville's premier Interior Design companies. We have 5 full time designers with various styles and specialties as well as a number of in house painters and delivery personnel. As part of the BW Design team, we have close relationships with Electricians, general contractors, and plumbers. We have three showrooms (one on Main St which houses the Design team, the BW Boutique in Anchorage, and one at Mellwood Interiors & Antiques,), all are home to fine furniture, antiques, art, home decor, and personal accessories....

Cultured Countertops & Concepts

Cultured Countertops & Concepts

Cultured Countertops & Concepts specializes in CUSTOM MADE countertops, bars, tables, bathroom vanities, and shower walls using premium epoxy resin. A unique solid surface that is designed and created to fit your residential or business needs. Emulate your favorite stones, create your own stones, or go all out with what you can imagine. With a variety of colors, materials, and effects the possibilities are endless.

11/21/2015

Extremely good at communication.  They were about $400 cheaper than one of their competitors and were very professional.  They got everything done in a timely manner and we couldn't be happier.  We'll definitely be using them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed three Toto toilets with soft close seats and removed old toilets

CATEGORY interior designers

03/06/2014

The price is fair. They are very good. They don't like to go quick. They take their time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are currently using the services of Barry Wooley Designs for interior design and decorating.

CATEGORY interior designers

Good morning [member name removed]! We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work on your home and the time you took to give us a progress review on Angie's list. Would you be willing to give us a final review now that the job is complete? Thanks again!

04/22/2013

I have been called “hard to please”, “pain the a**” and even more derogatory terms related to my ability to interact with contractors and people doing work of any type on my home. I live in a very large home and like many things in my life, my expectations are exceedingly high and I expect perfection. For the first time EVER, my expectations have been exceeded. Not only does Barry Wooley and his t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of Master Bathroom and Kitchen cabinets and counter tops.

CATEGORY countertops,interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling

Barry Wooley Designs has a large retail showroom that houses much of the areas finest furnishings, home decor, and lifestyle accessories. The BW Design Team provides interior design services at all levels, we provide full scale remodels, Kitchen & Bath services, or just minor home stagings, we have a very close knit team of electricians, general contractors, plumbers, and our own in house movers and paint crew for everything it takes to turn the place you live, into the place you love.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal