AWS Remodeling & Design Div of All Weather Systems

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 2007

4.1

RESIDENTIAL REMODELING SPECIALIST SERVING THE KENTUCKIANA AREA FOR OVER 40 YEARS. FAMILY OWNED AND ON STAFF EMPLOYEES PERFORM THE WORK. CLEAN, NEAT AND POLITE CREWS THAT ARE WELL TRAINED AND HAVE OVER 10 YEARS OF REMODELING EXPERIENCE EACH. IN HOUSE 3-D DESIGN SERVICES SO YOU CAN EASILY VISUALIZE YOUR REMODEL. PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR FULL DETAILS ON HOW WE PERFORM OUR JOBS AND PHOTOS OF JOBS WE HAVE COMPLETED. MANY REFERRAL LETTERS FROM OUR CLIENTS. 25+ YEAR MEMBER OF THE BBB WITH AN A+ RATING, FULLY INSURED. ADDITIONAL ADDRESS PO BOX 35485 LOUISVILLE, KY 40232....

Bluegrass Sunrooms

Bluegrass Sunrooms is a family-owned and operated company. We are proud to be Louisville’s only Distributor of quality TEMO products. We offer Sunrooms, Decks, Patio Covers, Screened Porches, Pergolas, Roofing, Windows and more. Using our Exclusive Interactive 3D Design system, we will make your Ultimate Backyard dreams come true! Give us a call today and schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable Bluegrass Sunrooms associates. Outdoor happiness and relaxation is only a phone call way. Bluegrass Sunrooms...Where the Sun Shines Bright!

Offers by Bluegrass Sunrooms on Angi
HHH Construction LLC

Home improvements services. Interior & Exterior.

Distinctive Design Remodeling

Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs.

11/28/2016

I guess my project wasn't big enough for them so I never heard back from them, even after he stressed to me to let him know if I wanted to move forward. Hard to make that decision when you never get a price, if they didn't want to do my project would have been need if he would have just said so.

Description of Work
I was getting a quote on my basement.

Category basement remodeling

03/24/2016

Description of Work
Excellent remodeling company.

12/10/2015

I was very pleased with the finished bathroom. The bathroom was very outdated, and was leaking into my basement. The remodel included completely rebuilding a walk-in shower, replacing the floor and all fixtures, redoing some of the electrical components. There was no high-pressure sales tactics - I got 2 other estimates from high-pressure salesmen for companies that did not come close in price for...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

03/06/2014

they were supposed to do kitchen remodel. I paid them and never saw any work. I had to contact a lawyer and the company cancelled the contract and never refunded my money.

Description of Work
nothing

01/29/2014

- the job went very well -- they are neat, efficient and stay with the job from start to finish

Description of Work
replaced large vanity sink and faucet, removed shower door, removed whole house fan in hallway ceiling and patched ceiling drywall, had blown-in fiberglass insulation put in attic -

Category home remodeling

FULL LINE REMODELING WITH SIX DIFFERENT LINES OF CABINETRY TO OFFER, FROM ECONOMY LINES TO FULLY CUSTOM LINES. KITCHEN RENOVATIONS, BATHROOM REMODELS, BASEMENT FINISHING, ATTIC CONVERSIONS, CUSTOM DECKS, PORCHES, SUN ROOMS, SIDING, ENERGY EFFICIENT REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, REPLACEMENT ENTRY DOORS, PATIO COVERS, CARPORTS ALL IN MANY DIFFERENT STYLES AND FINISHES. AWS CAN OPEN UP WALLS FOR TODAY'S STYLES. WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALIZE IN WORKING ON OLDER HOMES. REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE.

WATERPROOFING BASEMENTS, HVAC REPLACEMENT, ROOFING,