ASI Plumbing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2010

2957 7th Street Rd

Louisville, KY 40216

Plumbing services offering drain cleaning, water heater repair and installation, and more. Serving the Louisville area since 2002 we have set ourselves apart from other plumbers by offering competitive rates for plumbing services while providing excellent service....

08/08/2020

Keith M.

Our water heater went out and we had to get a new one. We talked to several plumbers and settled on ASI--a fortunate choice. They came right out and even gave me a quote over the phone. When Steve got here, it turned out the heater they brought was the wrong size, because I didn't know size made a difference. He immediately went to go get the right one, but he realized after further investigation we couldn't have a gas heater at all--the CO2 pipe just wouldn't vent right in the small space we have to put the heater in. Now we had to get an electric heater AND a dedicated circuit for it. Ben at ASI recommended an electrician (who was great) and poor Steve came back a THIRD time without complaint. On the morning when he was finally able to install the heater, Steve was early (which was great) and efficient. He finished before he had originally said he would, even after telling me about a leaky valve in our basement, and fixing it for a reasonable fee. In fact, the whole job was half the price of some of the other plumbers I got estimates from. Steve wore his mask at all times and patiently explained everything to me--both of which I really appreciated. ASI is our go-to plumber from now on.

Description of Work
New Water Heater

05/20/2020

Ken H.

While they very responsive it was just more than what I wanted to spend.

Description of Work
Kitchen Sink Drain Stopped up

04/21/2020

John G.

Experience was great

Description of Work
ASI Plumbing came by Monday to cap off the gas line and removed gas line from a fireplace.

12/13/2019

Lourdes H.

Great. I love them. They do a great job.

Description of Work
plumbing repair

05/13/2019

Angie L.

Excellent! They arrive on time and clean after themselves. They took time to explain things and they did not to try take advantage on me and gave me good advice.

Description of Work
It was a sewer back up.

04/26/2019

Jeffrey J.

Excellent work done by John and Steven. This team was professional, polite and provided a quality job. They were well organized and kept the work area clean and neat at all times. They even stayed until 9:00 pm one evening to ensure their work would not interfere with the family activities. We are very pleased with the overall quality of the work and the time required to complete the job. We highly recommend this team and their company. We will hire again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Remove cast iron sewer drain and replace with PVC.

09/12/2018

Timothy L.

It went very well. They fix the problem quickly and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They unstopped a kitchen drain for me.

09/23/2017

Elmer D.

04/04/2017

Nancy G.

The plumber did a good job and was efficient with his time but I have found another plumber that does as good a job and is quite a bit cheaper plus more careful not to recommend additional work that may not be necessary, so I will likely not call ASI again.

Description of Work
Replace a custom tub faucet - more difficult that standard, plus a sump pump.

03/29/2017

Erin C.

The job went fairly well - The only issue I had with the work itself is that the new section of floor was slightly over-poured and now sits a little higher than the rest of the kitchen, which caused minor problems laying the new flooring on it. Mike Sloan and the rest of the work crew were fantastic - friendly, professional, and efficient. I would definitely use ASI again if they were the only people I'd dealt with. However, the company's VP, Jim Reesor was involved (I think because it was an insurance claim), and he was incredibly unprofessional. At first he seemed helpful, and offered to facilitate the floor/drywall replacement and repainting that also needed to be done due to water damage. A few contractors he recommended came out and left estimates, and I decided to do the work myself instead. That's where we started having trouble. When Jim came to collect payment for the plumbing and concrete work, I let him know that I'd decided not to use the contractors he recommended. He then informed me that the payment I'd just given him (which was for the exact invoiced amount) was $500 short, because I had to pay him my deductible. I understand how insurance deductibles work, and questioned why he thought my deductible would be payable to ASI. He immediately changed his approach, saying that the $500 was for "overhead costs". I let him know I'd be happy to pay any balance owed as soon as he provided an itemized invoice for my records. I never received an invoice for $500, or heard from ASI after that. In hindsight, I wish I had reported it to the BBB when it happened, or at least tried reaching out to ASI's president to let him know what his vice was up to. But I was living on my own in a questionable neighborhood at the time, and feared retaliation if he found out I'd reported him.

Description of Work
A drain pipe under my slab floor collapsed. They had to jackhammer up my floor, replace the rusted-out pipe, and pour new concrete to replace the floor they'd dug out.

03/07/2017

Viola R.

The plumbing was excellent. My yard is a disaster!

Description of Work
Rerouted and replaced sewer line through basement and yard.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

09/21/2016

Benjamin R.

03/11/2016

russell C.

Description of Work
Great company.

02/04/2016

Linda M.

The company is great. They explained everything to me and are very personable.

Description of Work
He came in and inspected my heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/18/2015

russell C.

It went well. They did what they said at a good price. There prices are on the site and do great work.

Description of Work
Put in a new food grinder under the sink for my mom.

11/14/2014

Suzanne G.

Provider late for work, left back hoe in front yard a week before digging, front yard very torn up Nd nit seeded or flooded, clean out pipes still not cut off to ground, and no grading of area dug up.

Description of Work
New septic line to sewer

Category plumbing,septic tank,drain cleaning

09/07/2014

Dawn H.

Scheduled online which was confirmed by email. He showed up on time, worked quickly and thoroughly and performed a cheaper service than originally planned.

Description of Work
cleared stopped up sink

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/03/2014

RAY R.

This started with the lowest drain in the unfinished basement was backing up with sewage. Since this was an older home, no sewer clean out could be found. This meant the existing toilet had to be removed in order to run the line cleaner through and could not be reinstalled. Then, the camera could only be run down through the main stack which was of no value. That wasn't their fault as the camera would not go further. I definitely have buyer's remorse over the toilet purchase and install. I felt I had to make a decision quickly, and the toilet that showed up isn't what I would have selected. Terrible idea! Don't purchase something that you have not seen! I'll probably end up trashing it and getting something else which is unfortunate because the toilet was the most expensive part of the service. In retrospect of today's events, I'd rather purchased the toilet and taken a couple hours to install it myself, resulting in a nicer toilet for less than what I paid. The plumbers were professional, pleasant, and got the job done. It's difficult for me to accept that a cheap toilet purchase and installation was $350.

Description of Work
Ran cable/cutter to clear a blockage in the main sewer service line. Attempted to run a camera through the line. Removed and replaced functioning toilet with a new one due to toilet being old.

07/22/2013

Byron S.

They did a very good job. There were no problems about leaks or anything. I was quite impressed.

Description of Work
They fixed the waterline going into the icemaker in the refrigerator.

03/05/2013

Patricia A L.

ASI Plumbing plumber Carlton (21 years' plumbing experience) examined my heater, told me there was a lot of rust/sediment on the coils, and recommended cleaning. He said that unless the heater was leaking water, my home warranty would not replace the heater. Once he realized the heater was 18 years old (average life-span is 10 yrs max), he phoned his boss. He said that while the heater was not yet leaking, it soon would be. His boss phoned my home warranty company and arranged to replace the heater. Because of its age, replacement parts are no longer available. The delivered my new heater yesterday afternoon, but could not complete full installation because the pilot switch was faulty. Carlton is here again this morning with a new switch. His boss gave me a $25 discount for the inconvenience ( I SO need a hot shower). Carlton explained everything he was doing and why; he cleaned up any mess he made; and was courteous, friendly, and professional the entire time. A pleasure to work with. I will definitely use ASI in the future.

Description of Work
Inspected my water heater, removed the old one, and replaced it with a new one. They could not finish the job in one day, so came back this morning and gave me a $25 discount for the inconvenience.

01/04/2013

Aaron S.

My sump pump wasn't working and ASI came out as the warranty contractor. They replaced the sump, but the pit was too shallow to get it to fire off, but they still came back out and helped me MacGyver a solution for no extra charge. I really appreciated their willingness to figure something out.

Description of Work
Replaced a sump pump.

10/31/2012

JANET H.

I've been using ASI for years. They're great, and I decided it was time to write a review. I had a backed up drain in my basement shower. I called on Tuesday and appt was made for Wednesday (it wasn't an emergency). Mike is the gentleman who normally comes to our house, and has handled other problems (such as leaky copper pipes in basement). He's always pleasant and gets the job done! He calls before he arrives, and explains everything before he leaves. The whole experience is painless. I even got a call back yesterday and they told me to expect him closer to 4 o'clock, rather than 3 (they gave me a 3 - 5 o'clock window). He was here at 4:00! I am always very satisfied and would recommend ASI, and Mike, to anyone!

Description of Work
I've been using ASI for years. They're great, and I decided it was time to write a review. I had a backed up drain in my basement shower. I called on Tuesday & appt was made for Wednesday (it wasn't an emergency). Mike is the gentleman who normally comes to our house, and has handled other problems (such as leaky copper pipes in basement). He's always pleasant and gets the job done! He calls before he arrives, and explains everything before he leaves. The whole experience is painless. I even got a call back yesterday and they told me to expect him closer to 4 o'clock, rather than 3 (they gave me a 3 - 5 o'clock window). He was here at 4:00! I am always very satisfied & would recommend ASI, and Mike, to anyone!

06/22/2012

Linda M.

My water heater is working splendidly. The toilet is what I thought is should have been when I moved into my house -- ASI fixed it so that it runs smoothly. They spent as much time as was needed to complete the jobs. I will use them again if need be.

Description of Work
Fixed water heater and toilet fixtures.

03/29/2012

Jill M.

Overall, the experience was fine except for what I mentioned above. I will say that the toilet, however, was not leaking so that the fact that it was not screwed tightly did not cause us a problem.

Description of Work
ASI was on our home warranty - we had them come and roto root out a basement drain. The technician was polite and seemed knowledgeable. He left everything clean. We had another company come a few weeks later to give an estimate on further work and he found that the toilet had not been screwed down properly. Overall for the minimal service we had, I was happy though.

12/11/2011

Elizabeth L.

I described what style faucet I wanted to the employee they sent out, but in the process of installation, I realized it was not what I described. I called the owner, Kenny and explained. He went out of his way to make sure I got what I wanted, including sending me a link to a couple faucets. Then he had his employee come out and replace the previous one for no additional charge.

Description of Work
They installed a new faucet for my kitchen sink. I went through my home warranty company - my copay was $50 and the cost of the faucet I chose was $175.

Airtech Heating & Cooling Services

Check ups on air conditioners and furnaces for $59.95. Free 2nd opinions. Free estimates. 24 hour service. N.A.T.E. certified. We stand behind our work and offer the best warranties. Our company installs trusted brands such as Carrier, Trane, and Amana equipment.

BJ Heating & Cooling

Super Service Award Winning company on Angi with over 30yrs of professional HVAC experience! BJ Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is family owned and operated and we've grown to become one of the largest residential heating and cooling contractors serving the Kentuckian since 1982! BJ Heating and Cooling continues to focus on customer experience and provides services that the competition simply cannot. We provide up to a 10 year labor warranty with a new system install! This means peace of mind and energy savings for 10 years with no added cost. BJ Heating and Air Conditioning stands behind its product because it is installed by professionals who do it right the first time and with a product that is built to last. We offer preventative maintenance service and installation with free estimates on installation! Contact us today, we look forward to serving you!

Offers by BJ Heating & Cooling on Angi
    One Choice Mechanical

One Choice Mechanical, LLC will be well known and respected in the Louisville and surrounding areas for its quality HVAC and electrical service and installation. Our name will represent the epitome of integrity for customer service in the heating, air conditioning, and electrical industry. We have an active Master licensed in HVAC and Electrical and carry an active electrical contractors license. We also carry an active Master Boiler license. We give FREE Estimates & accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and offer financing options! You can find us at our website www.ocmech.com, on Angie's List, facebook, twitter, Google Places, & The Better Business Bureau-We have an A rating! OCM is also a proud member of the Kentucky Association of Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling Contractors Association Additional contact name - Teresa Parker.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

At ASI Plumbing, we provide Plumbing Services for both residential and commercial clients in Louisville, KY and surrounding areas. From Water Heater Installation or Repair to Sewer Cleaning or Replacment, we can handle all your plumbing problems. We are a full-service plumbing company with years of experience in the plumbing industry.