American Roofing & Metal Co

Louisville, KY 40218

Copper Standing Seam Metal Roof

Copper Standing Seam Metal Roof

roofing202040059
We fabricated and installed a 26oz standing seam metal roof system. We installed new 18oz Copper Half Rounds gutters’s and Copper Downspouts along with new copper rain chains in some locations.

American roofing & metal co., Inc. is a family owned roofing business located in louisville, Kentucky. We provide professional roofing and service needs for residential and commercial clients in the Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati, and Southern Indiana areas....

roofing (66)gutter repair (6)chimney cap repair (5)skylight installation (4)gutter cleaning (3)ceiling fan installation (1)woodworking (1)chimney repair (1)hauling (1)

06/10/2020

Betty S.

The service was really very nice. They were prompt and they did not damage my plants like some people have. When I called them back because of a small issue they took care of it promptly. If I had to do it again I would call them back!

Description of Work
They did roofing on the house.

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

02/28/2020

Larry S.

We are the first house in Versaille to use them. Instead of charging us $12,000, we only charge $6,000 by American Roofing. We got their top grade of roofing.

Description of Work
We noticed that we had a leak on our roof and American Roofing did a good job with that and really good price too.

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

10/07/2016

Judy P.

We've used them for the past 20 years. The shingles that they installed they have the superintendent on site was certified in those particular shingles, certified by the manufacturer. And their follow up and warranty was good responsive too

Description of Work
I used American Roofing & Metal Co for roofing services.

Work Completed On 10/07/1997

07/21/2014

Willis T.

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. There was an issue with it and I got a refund for it. I called them and they said they had already come when I wasn't home. They said they inspected it and I needed all this repair work. There wasn't any evidence that they had been there to inspect my roof. You would have to get up on a ladder and there was no sign they had been there. The gutters hadn't been touched. I didn't believe they had actually been there. I felt they were selling me a package that they could sell to anybody. I didn't feel like I got anything for the purchase so I got a refund for it. They didn't do what they claimed they did.

Description of Work
It was for a roof inspection and gutter cleaning and something else.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 05/08/2012

05/30/2014

sara S.

They cleaned them out and everything was satisfactory. They picked up the debris after they cleaned up. It was a big deal purchase. There was no extra charge.

Description of Work
I used American Roofing & Metal Co for gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 04/19/2012

05/30/2014

sara S.

It didn’t work out well. They didn’t put one of those caps up there. Heat comes out of one thing and the fire place comes out of another. The first time I used the fire place I had smoke in the house because they did not put a cap on there so properly. I called them and they said it wasn’t their problem. They were paid at closing of the work. There are separate openings for the furnace heat and there is a separate opening for the fire place. They only put one cap on the top that fed the furnace but there was no way for the smoke to go from the chimney. The bank had paid them. I had to call them 2 or 3 times to get them out here. Once they gave the date, they were punctual. I talked to them and email them. He has always been nice but he didn’t feel like it was his responsibility. He made himself clear.

Description of Work
American Roofing & Metal Co fabricated a cap for the chimney and it was too big. They were to measure and put a cap on the chimney. It didn’t fit the chimney.

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 08/22/2012

05/01/2014

James W.

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was great. When they gave me the quote for the skylight, they explained what specifically they were charging me for and what they were going to do. I appreciated that they explained what they were charging me for. They thought it would take a day and it took 3 days but they didn't charge me anymore.

Description of Work
I used American Roofing & Metal to do roof maintenance. They came back a year later and replaced a skylight and some shingles around the skylight and chimney.

Work Completed On 08/15/2013

10/10/2013

Virginia H.

They worked for 8-9 hours one day and got it done. I’m waiting for them to get the numbers and markings on the skylights off. They said they would come this week, but we have had a lot of rain. They did excellent work and the price was really good.

Description of Work
They installed 2 new skylights and 2 metal bathroom vents.

Category skylights

Work Completed On 10/01/2013

10/10/2013

Virginia H.

Description of Work
They installed 2 new skylights and 2 metal bathroom vents.

Category skylights,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/01/2013

09/21/2013

Dianne F.

Couldn't ask more from a company. From inspection to completion of work was handled with first class professionalism. Returned after completion of work to check on some shingle concerns without charge. Had a plywood dog house on the porch that they also shingled :). What a great group. Sorry it took me so long to respond because the work clearly deserves recognition. Thank you Angie for persistence----

Description of Work
Roof maintenance and check. Discovered and repaired flashing issue.

Work Completed On 10/26/2012

Residential and commercial roofing, gutters, flashing, cedar shake, rubber, copper, sheet metal, thermoplastics, install, maintenance & repair. We have built a reputation for providing high quality residential roof repair and installation while working with our manufacturers to provide the best possible roofing warranties. The goal at American Roofing & Metal is to give you, the homeowner, what they want. Your complete satisfaction is important to us!!

ask for details