American Roofing & Metal Co

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2006

American roofing & metal co., Inc. is a family owned roofing business located in louisville, Kentucky. We provide professional roofing and service needs for residential and commercial clients in the Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati, and Southern Indiana areas....

J&T Construction

J&T Construction

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done! Specializing in Masonry, Chimney Repair & Tuckpointpointing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/10/2020

The service was really very nice. They were prompt and they did not damage my plants like some people have. When I called them back because of a small issue they took care of it promptly. If I had to do it again I would call them back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did roofing on the house.

02/28/2020

We are the first house in Versaille to use them. Instead of charging us $12,000, we only charge $6,000 by American Roofing. We got their top grade of roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We noticed that we had a leak on our roof and American Roofing did a good job with that and really good price too.

10/07/2016

We've used them for the past 20 years. The shingles that they installed they have the superintendent on site was certified in those particular shingles, certified by the manufacturer. And their follow up and warranty was good responsive too

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used American Roofing & Metal Co for roofing services.

07/21/2014

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. There was an issue with it and I got a refund for it. I called them and they said they had already come when I wasn't home. They said they inspected it and I needed all this repair work. There wasn't any evidence that they had been there to inspect my roof. You would have to get up on a ladder and there was no sign they had been there. The gutters ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was for a roof inspection and gutter cleaning and something else.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

05/30/2014

They cleaned them out and everything was satisfactory. They picked up the debris after they cleaned up. It was a big deal purchase. There was no extra charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used American Roofing & Metal Co for gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Residential and commercial roofing, gutters, flashing, cedar shake, rubber, copper, sheet metal, thermoplastics, instal, maintenance & repair.

ask for details