Alltrade Property Management

With Angi since November 2009

710 Barret Ave # 210

Louisville, KY 40204

Full service property management company in the greater Louisville area and Southern Indiana....

01/13/2015

Marti O.

1. Did not pull permits on HVAC and water heater installations. Metro codes and regs had to get involved to get them to comply. 2. In 2 properties, leases were signed, but people other than those who signed the lease then lived in the property. One of those properties was trashed. We had just rehabbed it before letting Alltrade manage it and then had to spend another $1000 to fix the damage from the people who had not signed the lease. When I asked Alltrade for the documents that verified the tenant, they had a homemade "letter" from a bogus employer. The employer was not listed on the Sec of State website and when I tried calling the phone numbers listed, one number was a discontinued Cricket number and the other guy said he had no idea who the named tenant was. 3. Each month, I had to contact Alltrade for errors in their bookkeeping/charges. It was unreal how many times they either charged us twice for work that was done or worse, charged us for work that was not done (roof, plumbing trash removal, broken drawers, painting windows shut, servicing a furnace/water heater, etc). 4. In regards to poor bookkeeping, when they sent us the End of year tax summary (in March instead of Jan), we had random rehab charges that were not listed to any particular property. 5. In one property, they failed to follow the lease and collect the pet deposit or pet fee. I asked three times for them to make it right, but they never did. That cost an extra $365. 6. In one property, they had to cut holes in the wall to find electrical wire. They used duct tape to "fix" the some of the holes in the drywall and other holes they just left open. 7. On one property, we were charged for mowing 10 times in a 5 week period while at another property during the same time period, it was not mow it all all. We found out when Metro sent us a codes violation letter that the the grass needed to be mowed or we would be fined. 8. They had their electrical contractor give a quote to fix a garage issue. That quote was for $1500. I got a second opinion and it was a $125 simple fix. 9. Once we decided we enough was enough and took back the management of our properties, tenants told us all kinds of stories of how difficult it was to get service from Alltrade. They said that before a lease was signed Alltrade was very friendly and responsive. Once a lease was signed, it was hard to get a call back from them. These are just a few of the hassles we had....

Description of Work
Rehabbed and managed rental properties for us

Category water heater repair

12/09/2010

Pamela B.

They were the cheapest, but they did excellent work as far as I could tell. I never had to see or meet anyone. They came and did the estimate and fixed it without me being home. That was nice for my schedule.

Description of Work
I hired Alltrade Property Management to replace the penacle of my roof after it blew off in the wind.

Category siding

02/05/2010

Pamela B.

It was great that I barely had to put any effort in with them to get them to fix this. I had a little trouble getting them out to estimate the job at first, but that may have been related to the fact that it had just snowed and was freezing so they may have been backed up with jobs. However, they always promptly answered or returned my calls to let me know the status. I didn't have to be at my house at any point to get them there or check on them and the best part is that they expertly completed the work without any sort of payment and just billed me later! This prevented several more days going by with the side of my house exposed to the elements and I really appreciated that. They came exactly when they said they would and rapidly repaired it. The craftsmanship looks pretty good to me from the ground, but I suppose the real test will be time to see if it holds up. I am sure it will.

Description of Work
They replaced several pieces of siding at the apex of my second story.

Category siding

11/14/2009

Che C.

They took care of EVERYTHING that we requested in order to get a newly purchased property (4 units) to the standard that we believed was needed in order to attract the quality long-term tenants we wanted. Alltrade designed their rennovation around our budget (#1) and our long term interests (#2.) At every turn, they were relentlessly professional, and put OUR needs and interests first. They offer a way to track their activity (and finances) on the internet, which produces a total transparency. As an Alltrade client, I know exactly what they're working on, when, and how much it's costing. In an industry (property management) that is notoriously "shady" or semi-corrupt, Alltrade has created a proven system that eliminates those issues. We looked at ALL the other companines in Louisville and Southern Indiana, and Alltrade is, hands down, the most professional, proactive, and effective property management group there is. They have been immediately responsive to our every need (even when they have much larger clients, such as a demanding customer renovating an 80 unit complex!!) We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with them as we add many more properties to our investment portfolio. I hope you have the wisdom to do the same. To summarize in understatement, "Nice work, Alltrade!!"

Description of Work
Alltrade, as their name suggests is a truly professional organization that offers--first and foremost--property management services. Thus, they manage virtually every imaginable sort of repair work that may be required in the course or property management.

Category contractors, carpet cleaners, carpet installation, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lawn service, wallpaper, water damage restoration, water heater repair, replacement windows, deck cleaning, secretarial services, appliance refinishing, woodworking, drain pipe, appliance sales, ceiling fans, floor cleaning, childproofing, property management

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net. Website is https://www.wolftranscription.com/

Best Option Restoration - East Louisville

Here at Best Option Restoration- East Louisville, we treat our customers like family, which means we treat your home or business like it's our home or business; we treat it with care and respect. Water and Mold Damage can be an overwhelming situation for anyone. Let us take the burden from you. We take all the proper precautions to keep your family and home safe and communicate with you every step of the way. We can even perform the re-build work to get your property back to pre-loss condition. We work with all insurance carriers, as well as self-pay customers. When you choose us, you're choosing the best option!

BJ Heating & Cooling

Super Service Award Winning company on Angi with over 30yrs of professional HVAC experience! BJ Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is family owned and operated and we've grown to become one of the largest residential heating and cooling contractors serving the Kentuckian since 1982! BJ Heating and Cooling continues to focus on customer experience and provides services that the competition simply cannot. We provide up to a 10 year labor warranty with a new system install! This means peace of mind and energy savings for 10 years with no added cost. BJ Heating and Air Conditioning stands behind its product because it is installed by professionals who do it right the first time and with a product that is built to last. We offer preventative maintenance service and installation with free estimates on installation! Contact us today, we look forward to serving you!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Property management, Apartment Construction, Apartment Rentals,

We do not sell real estate.