Allen Home Improvement & Roofing

Founded 1970 • With Angi since May 2011

2.7

Free Estimates Fully Insured A long Standing Member of BBB A+ Rating Serving Kentucky and Indiana over 40 yrs. www.allenhi.com...

mz painting

We pride ourselves on: - BEING TRUSTWORTHY - DOING SUPERIOR WORK - OFFERING GREAT PRICES What are you waiting for? Welcome Spring with a fresh coat of paint!! :) We’re EXTREMELY confident in the quality of our work!! Please visit our website: www.mzpainting.biz We are not a large painting company that brings a lot of painters to a job to get it done as quickly as possible so we can move on to the next job as quickly as possible. We have a small crew that understands the benefits of doing quality work. In fact, we believe in doing such a great job that we hope you’ll recommend us to all your friends! Please take a look at a few of our pictures. If you’d like to see more please contact me... We love to paint: • Walls • Ceilings • Doors • Trim • Baseboards • Crown Molding • Interior/Exterior We offer free estimates and can assist with color selection. It’s important for you to know we do NOT spend money on advertising. • We do not have an expensive website • We do not have any expensive TV/Radio ads • We do not have expensive marketing materials These are important for you to know because it means we do NOT have to charge you extra to pay for all these things, which mean we can pass those savings on to you by charging less than our competitors!!! But…just because we charge less doesn’t mean the quality of our work is subpar. In fact, because we get most of our work from referrals, we must rely on our superior quality of work. If you'd like to discuss your needs, please visit our website: www.mzpainting.biz, go to the contact page and fill out the basic online form or call the number listed. Best, Todd-

Not Just Roofs

Jeff Home Improvements Inc.

Jeff Home Improvements provides free estimates, is a accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, fully insured, locally owned, Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractors, graduates of Owens Corning University, Member or the National Roofing Contractors Association & Kentucky Roofing Contractors Association

05/23/2014

I wrote the details sbove

Description of Work
They were supposed to put a new roof on part of my house. I was charged 350.00 for tarps they used one little tarp and it wasn't on the leak further damaging my ceiling! They damaged they eaves of my roof and to fix it they took some of the aluminum off I was told by the owner that they would stop by and put the siding back up I was to leave it out. I did but they never put it up instead it was stolen after it laid there for a month! Under no circumstance would I ever use these people again!

Category interior painters

This review is fraudulent.... Why would a customer wait 5 YEARS to write a review. [member name removed] works at Cloverleaf Baptist church and is a friend of the family. Our company has roofed the church twice in the last 18 years due to storm damage. This review also states she wouldn't hire them again from the work done in 2009. Our company has done work for her in 2010 and 2011. I'm also readi...

03/24/2011

They did come right away to fix it but they also sent a bill right way and it had only been 15 months. We had paid $500 last year. We didn't think we should have been responsible for it because it was the squirrels and we don't know why they used the lead. They did respond right away and did a good job on the repair. They had done our gutters a couple of years ago

Description of Work
We had used Allen Home Improvements to put covers on our roof. They were the air ducts that come out of the bathrooms. They put lead pipes up there and squirrels ate the lead. There had been a leak up there and it had been 15 months since they did the covers so they came right away to fix it.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Our Company has never worked in Tenn. ( once again another review that doesn't belong to this company )

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Gutters and Gutter Guards