Advanced Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2013

157 Mills Dr

Louisville, KY 40216

With over 20 years in business and 100+ five-star Google ratings, Advanced Carpet Cleaning is known for utilizing only the safest and most effective cleaning agents found on the market to handle the smallest to the most extreme cases. We make sure you have clean, healthy carpets, hardwood, and upholstery. As an Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certified technician, our locally owned and operated business has the industry knowledge and real world experience to properly maintain the carpet for your home or business. Our premium cleaning services and fast dry technology allow us to thoroughly clean your carpets with minimal downtime....

05/03/2022

Anthony B.

Chris, showed up exactly as scheduled, and as we went over the areas of the house that were cleaned he recommended what it would take to clean and restore the areas to like new as possible and what the fees would be. I can't tell you how happy I was with the results as he took a 10 year old carpet with multiple areas of carpet soiling and returned it to almost new condition. Some of the advanced cleaning materials he used to complete the job were things I didn't even know were used to treat carpets. I highly recommend Advanced Carpet Cleaning for your next cleaning and will be using them from here on out.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and Dog urine removal

Category carpet cleaners

thank you for taking the time to review my service your business is greatly appreciated.

05/01/2017

Megan K.

Chris was on-time and was upfront about the cost and any additional recommendations on the cleaning service. I added the pet treatment since the couch and armchair are where our dogs often sit. Both the couch and armchair are clean and do not smell like dogs have been sitting on them.

Description of Work
Cleaned fabric couch and armchair and added pet treatment to fabric.

Category upholstery cleaning

thank you for taking the time to review my service and your kind words. Your business is greatly appreciated.

11/22/2016

Sharon C.

They were on time and did an excellent job! I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

12/11/2015

Lynn G.

Chris was prompt, courteous and professional. He did an amazing job on the carpets. I didn't realize the true color of the carpets until they were cleaned. I used this company back in April in our previous home. There was no question who I would call this time. The price was reasonable and the work was completed in a timely manner. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
cleaned carpeting on stairs, hallway and 2 bedrooms and treated them with a protectant.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction, Your business will always be appreciated [Member Name Removed]. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

06/22/2015

Margi G.

Description of Work
Cleaned serveral carpets. Great job, these guys are tops!!!

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member name removed] for taking the time to express your satisfaction. Your business is greatly appreciated. We look forward in assisting you with any future cleaning needs. Thanks again Advanced Carpet Cleaning.

04/13/2015

Anita H.

Chris (owner) cleaned the dining room, stairs, bedroom, dressing room, and closet carpeting. He indicated pet odors would be eradicated (There were lots of areas, some months old). Odors were still there but Chris has been persistent in staying in touch despite recent flooding throughout town, which takes up the majority of his company's resources as of late. He is coming back to do what he can with our carpet. Very impressed with professionalism and would recommend!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in selected areas of the house.

Category carpet cleaners

As a 16YR. IICRC CERTIFIED NO ONE can guarantee 100% urine odor unless pad is removed I never said 100% I do apologize for the confusion As Owner Operator and the flash flooding we have in Louisville become 100% priority over a retreat on a urine odor we have already cleaned sorry. I will and can rectify this issue But sincerely I do apologize for you feeling as if I did not care.

12/08/2014

Susan F.

Chris, the owner, showed up on time, immediately got to work and finished when he said he would. I had several stained areas and when he had finished you could not see where the stains previously were. Everywhere smelled so fresh. Very professional and would not hesitate to use them again!

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for taking time to express your gratitude. With over 16 years of real world experience, certifications and the very best equipment and cleaning agents found on the market today, I can assure your needs and expectations will be exceeded each and every time you use Advanced Carpet Cleaning. Thank you again and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

10/24/2014

Sarah H.

My experience with advanced carpet cleaning was really great! Chris was on time, we walked through my house, he quoted me a price and then he got started. My carpets looked brand new and he was very professional. I would easily recommend this company to anyone needing carpet cleaning services.

Description of Work
Clean carpet in 5-6 rooms and a hallway

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your kind words [removed members name], Our mission at Advanced Carpet Cleaning is ensure each and every valued client receives unmatched results with great attention to detail. I look forward to assisting you with any carpet,upholstery or hardwood cleaning needs. Thank you [removed members name]

10/04/2014

earlene P.

excellent job! Carpet looks better than it has in years! Will definitely use Advanced again.

Description of Work
cleaned entire lower level plus Dora

Category upholstery cleaning

You were a true pleasure to work for and look forward in assisting you with any future carpet, upholstery or hardwood cleaning needs

Kentuckiana Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLC

Kentuckiana Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning was created by Jason Rigdon about 12 years ago. We are members of the BBB with an A+ rating. Every employee is a friend or relative of Jason's and has over 15 years experience. You'll feel comfortable having them in your home. We take pride in our people and hire only the best employees. Please call 502-935-2205 or call/text Jason’s cell at 502-891-2653

Boston Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning

We are your cleaning experts. We have our trucks on the roads in Louisville and Southern Indiana. We guarnetee our work with a 100% money back guarantee, Which means if you are not completely satisifed then we will re-clean it again, if your still not satisfied we will refund your money! Boston Carpet and Airduct Cleaning was founded over 35 years ago. Be sure to read our story. Of course, nothing recommends us more than praise from our past customers. You can read testimonials from our satisfied customers on our site as well. Allowing someone to come in to your space to clean for you in your home or business needs trust. We appreciate that trust, and would like to make you feel more comfortable by introducing the members of our team. Additional DBAs - Boston Carpet Cleaning, Boston Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning LLC. Additional Website - www.wisebuyingmall.com/boston_carpet_airduct_cleaning.

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Residential Carpet Cleaning, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Floor Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Stain Guard, Pet Stain Removal, Odor Removal, Water Damage Cleaning, Flood Damage Cleaning