Acclaim Contracting LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2006

14000 Spring Forest Ct

Louisville, KY 40245

Acclaim Contracting is committed to providing the highest quality service for your roofing, siding and home improvement needs. We specialize in roofing repairs / installation and complete storm damage restoration and have the experience and the capabilities to work on both residential and commercial buildings....

01/15/2016

christine W.

Description of Work
I had a roof replaced and they were very professional. All nails picked up and they were done in a little over a day.

Category gutter repair, roofing

03/13/2014

John H.

It went real well. He did find a problem and was able to repair it. He was courteous and did a good job.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for a spring roof maintenance.

09/03/2013

Milton C.

The Acclaim estimate was within $100.00 of the insurance adjusters estimate. They arrived when scheduled with plenty of workers and were done in less than one day. Did not have to pay anything until after the job was completed and had done a final inspection with the Acclaim manager. No leaks or problems after they were done.

Description of Work
Removed damaged shingle roof and replaced and removed and replaced damaged gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

09/01/2013

beverly S.

The first leak appeared a few months after the job was completed. They continue to appear. This is the first time I have been involved in this type of a situation.please proceed with caution.

Description of Work
A new roof was installed. Everything looked great, and then the leaks began. The flashing was totally defective and the drywall around the chimney is ruined...cracking and peeling. It took a long time to get that part fixed because companies want to put on a new roof rather than just doing repairs. I called Acclaim shortly after the job and they did respond but did not fix it, and they are not as available after the work is done, so beware. One of the workers dropped a pack of shingles on the roof in one place, so that the ceiling inside has a two foot crack. The manager gave us $200.00 to fix it, which I thought was fair, but we couldn't find any painter to come out and fix the drywall, which was a cathedral ceiling. I should have made them fix it, not make the price adjustment. I then left a couple of messages as time went on and the leaks started. I will have to repair and paint ceilings in four rooms. There are brown spots where the water is coming through. One of the problems is that the nails were put in incorrectly. This has been a terrible nightmare for us. The leaks keep on appearing. Don't make the mistake I did and sign off on the insurance claim, thinking that if it looks good, they must know what they're doing. This company did a terrible job!

Acclaim Roofing takes pride in the work we do and we offer warranties for all work. We first want to apologize for the issue with the crack in the ceiling, this will occasionally happen with drywall tape seams. We tried to make this right by offering to repair this or reimbursing her for the repair, she chose the reimbursement. We ask that all of our clients contact us at the first sign of any issues, so that we can make timely repairs. This member contacted us about brown spots on the ceiling and her chimney leaking. We returned to inspect the roof and run water tests on both the roof and the chimney. We have a very thorough water test system and ensured there were no leaks from the new roof installed. During this water test, we have a man in the attic to look for leaks, he discovered an animal problem in the attic. These animals had burrowed into the insulation and their mess was causing the brown stains on her ceiling. We informed the member of our findings and encouraged her to have this problem fixed. After the water test on the roof and new chimney flashing we determined the leak was coming through the brick and mortar. This is an easy remedy with masonry water proofing sealant. We applied this sealant at no charge and explained that this process will need to be repeated every year to avoid future leaks. After our last visit we felt this member’s issues were resolved and she understood her other issues were not related to her new roof. Please contact us if you have further questions. Thank you Brent Swanson, Owner Acclaim Contracting

02/02/2013

Melissa L.

Acclaim contracting did a wonderful job. They arrived early and stayed late. Any questions were answered quickly. We had a problem with the nails coming through our sun room roof. They repaired the roof and it looks better than it did before.

Description of Work
Wonderful Experience

11/15/2012

Linda Prince J.

We had had a hail storm and two of my neighbors had to have their roof repaired. He checked on my roof and everything was fine. For me it was worth it to have the inspection. They did what they were supposed to do.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal from them for $199 for Spring Roof Maintenance.

09/13/2012

Keith H.

Roof went smoothly. Price was competive, but on the high side. They showed up in 24-hours, had the roof on in a day. However I took away two things from this experience: 1) DO NOT work with one company for all of your repair needs. The sub-contractors were terrible. The siding is fine, but they left a mess, destroyed a rose trellis (left it in the yard in tall grass, got hit by law mower, almost cost me my lawn mower), didn't complete all the work (few holes left to patch still), I'm still picking up nails in the landscaping, and didn't secure all boxes back to the side of the house properly. GET A QUOTE FOR ROOF, CALL ANOTHER COMPANY FOR SIDING! 2) Acclaim is as guilty as everyone else I spoke with on this: THEY HAVE NO RIGHT OR PRIVILAGE TO YOUR INSURANCE INFO!!! If a contractor tells you he needs to see what the insurance adjuster told you they'd pay, he is trying to SCREW YOU. Demand a quote for the work and never release your insurance info to them!! Acclaim managed to promise to get everything done for the amount the insurance company paid me... I told them to shove it. They came back with a reasonable quote for work done. I can't say this part enough... DO NOT LET THE CONTRACTOR HAVE INSURANCE ADJUSTER INFO! They have no right or privilage to that information, that's between YOU and your INSURANCE COMPANY... if they want it, they just want all the money you were given, regardless of how much the work will actually cost. Had I know this info prior to selecting a contractor, I could have saved a lot of money!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Put on new roof + sub-contracted siding on two walls and patch work

08/24/2012

JAMES M.

There were no problems and the work was done quickly and completely.

Description of Work
After having a bad experience with RLI roofing meeting their warranty, I was able to get the repairs done by Acclaim Contracting. The service was excellent and confirmed the poor roofing installation.

08/09/2012

Charisse J.

The warranty they offer only covers one year for their labor. The singles have a 25 year warranty through the manufacturer. The warranty is also nontransferrable. I am looking for a warranty that offers at least 3-5 years of coverage. If their warranty coveres a longer time, I would use their services. I did like his work ethic.

Description of Work
They came out to give me an estimate for a new roof.

02/08/2012

Joan P.

09/15/2011

Milton C.

Acclaim was doing the roof on a house down the street and we had them give us an estimate. Got to watch them do that house first before we decided on Acclaim. Their estimate was within $100 of our insurance adjuster's estimate. Other estimates we got were for $1200 and $1500 more. From the day we gave them the go-ahead to proceed, they were out and a new roof was on in 6 days... other estimates were for 4-6 weeks delay due to the "storm backup". They showed up with a crew of about 10 or 11 men at 8:45 am and were done by 3:00 pm. Did a great job cleaning up. Steve Meyers was most attentive to our questions and responded to our phone calls in a timely manner. There was no request for "up-front" money and after the work was completed, it was 3-4 days before he brought by the final bill for payment. They did a FANTASTIC job and I would use them again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Acclaim replaced our roof after hail storm damage. Also repaired 8 window screens.

08/08/2011

Max T.

My experience with them was great. I have nothing but good things to say about them. They got here and completed the work on time. They were very conscious about picking up the nails and other things. They were on time and very professional.

Description of Work
Acclaim Contracting put in a new roof about two weeks ago.

03/27/2011

Joan P.

THEY ARRIVED ON TIME WITH A CREW OF SEVEN. THEY WORKED A FULL DAY AND CAME BACK THE NEXT DAY TO COMPLETE THE JOB BY NOON. THEY WERE CAREFUL TO COVER THE LANDSCAPING TO KEEP IT FROM BEING DAMAGED FROM FALLING DEBRIS. THEY CLEANED EVERYTHING UP LEAVING PROPERTY AS IT WAS BEFORE THEY STARTED. EVERYTHING WAS DONE AS THE SALESMAN SAID THAT IT WOULD BE. THERE WERE NO SURPRISES. HOW REFRESHING!

Description of Work
REMOVED EXISTING SHINGLES AND REPLACED WITH 30YEAR GUARANTEED SHINGLES. INSTALLED NEW LARGER BOX VENTS AND ADDED NEW FLASHING AROUND THE CHIMNEY. THEY INSTALLED MODIFIED RUBBER IN THE DEAD VALLEY. DISPOSED OF ALL DEBRIS FROM JOB.

07/06/2006

Luisa D.

THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DID A GOOD JOB. THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY CONCERNED US WAS, THAT WHEN THEY WERE FINISHED, IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GOING TO RAIN, BUT THEY COVERED IT UP. THEY AMPLY COVERED IT UP AND CAME BACK THE NEXT DAY AND TOOK CARE OF IT.

Description of Work
THEY PUT SHINGLES ON AND THEY REPLACED SOME BOARDS THAT WERE BAD IN THE ROOF. THIS WAS FOR THE ENTIRE ROOF. IT TOOK ABOUT 13 TO 15 HOURS.

Renewal Gutters

Renewal Gutters is a full service gutter and gutter protection company dedicated to offering the best products, service and warranties in the industry. We repair existing gutters, install new seamless gutters and offer the highest rated gutter protection with Arrow Gutter Guards. We protect your gutters and your home and keep you off of a ladder!

K-Guard of Louisville

Born from the inventive mind of Gary Knudson of Knudson Manufacturing in Broomfield, Colorado, the K-Guard® concept was established in 1996 and first manufactured in 1997. Knudson’s experience with designing gutter machines began when his career did—working for his father out of their garage in May of 1965. In 1970, Gary took the helm at Knudson Manufacturing and has processed and received over 100 patents since. One of the most innovative of those designs is the fully engineered two-piece leaf free K-Guard® system, featuring a fully supported gutter and hood, a hidden patented hanger system, with improved aesthetics and additional strength as compared to similar systems on the market. K-Guard® received patent and signed its first licensee in 1998 and has been providing unprecedented home drainage systems ever since.

Papa's Painting & Construction

We are a family run and operated business with 20+ years of experience. We home improvements from Interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, dry wall install and repair, deck staining and repair. Carpenter work, fencing, fence staining to full on remodels. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and creating a relationship for life. We want to help you long term with all of your home needs.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Residential Roof Replacement, Roofing Repairs, Siding Replacement, Siding Repairs, Guttering, Exterior Home Improvements, Skylight Repair And Replacements, Gutter Guards, Window Replacement, Interior Painting, Drywall Repair, Exterior Painting, Fences, Decks