Acclaim Contracting LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2006

Acclaim Contracting is committed to providing the highest quality service for your roofing, siding and home improvement needs. We specialize in roofing repairs / installation and complete storm damage restoration and have the experience and the capabilities to work on both residential and commercial buildings....

J&T Construction

J&T Construction

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done! Specializing in Masonry, Chimney Repair & Tuckpointpointing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/13/2014

It went real well. He did find a problem and was able to repair it. He was courteous and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a deal for a spring roof maintenance.

09/03/2013

The Acclaim estimate was within $100.00 of the insurance adjusters estimate. They arrived when scheduled with plenty of workers and were done in less than one day. Did not have to pay anything until after the job was completed and had done a final inspection with the Acclaim manager. No leaks or problems after they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed damaged shingle roof and replaced and removed and replaced damaged gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

09/01/2013

The first leak appeared a few months after the job was completed. They continue to appear. This is the first time I have been involved in this type of a situation.please proceed with caution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof was installed. Everything looked great, and then the leaks began. The flashing was totally defective and the drywall around the chimney is ruined...cracking and peeling. It took a long time to get that part fixed because companies want to put on a new roof rather than just doing repairs. I called Acclaim shortly after the job and they did respond but did not fix it, and they are not as available after the work is done, so beware. One of the workers dropped a pack of shingles on the roof in one place, so that the ceiling inside has a two foot crack. The manager gave us $200.00 to fix it, which I thought was fair, but we couldn't find any painter to come out and fix the drywall, which was a cathedral ceiling. I should have made them fix it, not make the price adjustment. I then left a couple of messages as time went on and the leaks started. I will have to repair and paint ceilings in four rooms. There are brown spots where the water is coming through. One of the problems is that the nails were put in incorrectly. This has been a terrible nightmare for us. The leaks keep on appearing. Don't make the mistake I did and sign off on the insurance claim, thinking that if it looks good, they must know what they're doing. This company did a terrible job!

CATEGORY roofing

Acclaim Roofing takes pride in the work we do and we offer warranties for all work. We first want to apologize for the issue with the crack in the ceiling, this will occasionally happen with drywall tape seams. We tried to make this right by offering to repair this or reimbursing her for the repair, she chose the reimbursement. We ask that all of our clients contact us at the first sign of any iss...

02/02/2013

Acclaim contracting did a wonderful job.  They arrived early and stayed late.  Any questions were answered quickly.  We had a problem with the nails coming through our sun room roof.  They repaired the roof and it looks better than it did before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wonderful Experience

11/15/2012

We had had a hail storm and two of my neighbors had to have their roof repaired. He checked on my roof and everything was fine. For me it was worth it to have the inspection. They did what they were supposed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Big Deal from them for $199 for Spring Roof Maintenance.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential Roof Replacement, Roofing Repairs, Siding Replacement, Siding Repairs, Guttering, Exterior Home Improvements, Skylight Repair And Replacements, Gutter Guards, Window Replacement, Interior Painting, Drywall Repair, Exterior Painting, Fences, Decks

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available